rebelheart

The Next Tour?

On 5 December 2016 at 10:47 AM, rebelheart said:

on his facebook page!

19 hours ago, acko said:

2017 Directing Movie

2018 releasing Movie/ finishing album

2019 Album + Tour

The film isn't signed off yet she said this in Billboard magazine.

Times ticking im not so sure it will actually come off next year....

I wonder if she has to have a new album to tour next time

i wouldnt be surprised if we get a best of type of show

Or maybe something like BeyoncĂŠ and Rihanna did, start the tour and release the album at the same time.

it would be fresh and new to experience for the first time the songs in there.

I hope that she delivers next album in late 2018 and tour in early 2019.

Who knows what's gonna happen next year but I don't think that the movie is coming soon.

Fingers crossed!!

......but c'mon who in their right mind is gonna fund another Madonna movie. It sure as hell isn't gonna be Harvey Weinstein again. 

11 hours ago, luluthecat said:

Fingers crossed!!

......but c'mon who in there right mind is gonna fund another Madonna movie. It sure as hell isn't gonna be Harvey Weinstein again. 

if she gives him a lap dance, i bet he will :IMG_1564:

Can't wait for the next Candy Shop re-invention. I love that song! :smile:

Hope it's another big stadium tour a la S&S. Prove the haters she's still got it at 60

14 hours ago, LHakaLH said:

Hope it's another big stadium tour a la S&S. Prove the haters she's still got it at 60

I would rather she played full arenas than half empty stadiums.  

She seems to be very political and socio-critical this time around. I think songs like Express Yourself, Sorry, Don't Tell Me, American Life have quite a big chance to appear on her next tour!

No more stadiums please. I'm too old for that.

I was listening to the Confessions tour live cd this morning and I suddendly remembered how much I loved the Let it will be performance. I hope the song will find a place in her next tours in one form or another.

Maybe in the next Tears of a clown show if there ever will be another one (which I doubt).

I have a feeling she won't do an extensive world tour (30+ shows) anytime soon. David and Mercy will be hitting puberty and she has two new children. The Rocco situation has probably made her re-adjust some priorities in life. 

6 hours ago, loowee said:

I have a feeling she won't do an extensive world tour (30+ shows) anytime soon. David and Mercy will be hitting puberty and she has two new children. The Rocco situation has probably made her re-adjust some priorities in life. 

What about breaking up the tour over the course of say 9-12 months, 30 shows here, few months off then another 30 shows? I do agree that there will not be any more 80+ shows, 60 max like Confessions was I'd say in future...

I think she might do a bigger tour this time around. Her kids are still young and they seem to loooove all the traveling. 

She only had problems with Rocco and i think it was something more than just a problem with travelling. I mean...he was working on the tour. It means he wanted to be a part of it. 

Considering what U2 are doing, i have a feeling she will too. An arena tour (Rebel Heart Tour), following that with a stadium tour. They do share the same manager. 

Maybe a stadium tour with less shows...like around 50 or 60. 

1 hour ago, madonna_fan1988 said:

I think she might do a bigger tour this time around. Her kids are still young and they seem to loooove all the traveling. 

She only had problems with Rocco and i think it was something more than just a problem with travelling. I mean...he was working on the tour. It means he wanted to be a part of it. 

Considering what U2 are doing, i have a feeling she will too. An arena tour (Rebel Heart Tour), following that with a stadium tour. They do share the same manager. 

Maybe a stadium tour with less shows...like around 50 or 60. 

But is the demand there? I mean U2 is only doing a stadium tour for the "Joshua Tree" 30th anniversary, when they toured new material they did Arenas. I cannot see Madonna doing say a "Like A Prayer" anniversary tour, she'll do her normal half new/half old mix of songs. 

9 hours ago, rebelheart said:

But is the demand there? I mean U2 is only doing a stadium tour for the "Joshua Tree" 30th anniversary, when they toured new material they did Arenas. I cannot see Madonna doing say a "Like A Prayer" anniversary tour, she'll do her normal half new/half old mix of songs. 

It depends. She could pull a Beyonce and do the Super Bowl twice. It also depends on how great her next album does. 

And let's be honest...she could easily do 50 stadium shows worldwide. Asia, south america, some european countries she never went, one UK stadium date, one france stadium date, one germany stadium date (she did like 5 arena shows there), one italian stadium date and another in spain. She didn't came to Portugal...maybe one here as well.

A few USA stadiums and one or 2 in Canada. Of course prices couldn't be like she did on her last arena shows...that would suicide. 

Guys honestly don't you read, hear, see everything that Madonna says: she's not stopping anytime. What's with the I hope there's s new album, I hope there's a new tour, etc, etc, stop listening to others and listen to her and stop worrying, why would the most successful touring solo artist named Madonna would stop? 

On 7/12/2016 at 6:16 PM, luluthecat said:

Fingers crossed!!

......but c'mon who in their right mind is gonna fund another Madonna movie. It sure as hell isn't gonna be Harvey Weinstein again. 

Harvey Weinstein was the distributor not the producer. To my understanding 

23 hours ago, Pedro said:

Harvey Weinstein was the distributor not the producer. To my understanding 

.......okay well I can't imagine who in their right mind is gonna fund and distribute it!!!!

The promo here in the UK (well London) was HUGE (Graham Norton, TV Ads, Promo posters EVERYWHERE........yet about 40 people went to and one of them was me. I sat in an empty theatre. 

On 7 March 2017 at 8:38 AM, Pedro said:

Guys honestly don't you read, hear, see everything that Madonna says: she's not stopping anytime. What's with the I hope there's s new album, I hope there's a new tour, etc, etc, stop listening to others and listen to her and stop worrying, why would the most successful touring solo artist named Madonna would stop? 

Who's Madonna?

12 hours ago, Jitterbug said:

Who's Madonna?

According to Billboard magazine, November 6, 1982, it is a young New York duo:

billboard-dance-trax-sidebar-nov-6-1982-

5 hours ago, Rock said:

According to Billboard magazine, November 6, 1982, it is a young New York duo:

billboard-dance-trax-sidebar-nov-6-1982-

😂😂😂 The first time I hear this 😂😂😂

Everybody is such a jam! I need to hear it on her next tour. No more Holiday, please!

On 03/03/2017 at 10:49 PM, rebelheart said:

What about breaking up the tour over the course of say 9-12 months, 30 shows here, few months off then another 30 shows? I do agree that there will not be any more 80+ shows, 60 max like Confessions was I'd say in future...

I think there will be 32 shows, maybe not 39 max...with a 19+ day break. Maybe some time no weekend, I wish decide that too.