MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
rebelheart

The Next Tour?

Rebel Heart was great in bringing back some casual fans after MDNA - however, the late starts kicked in and before you know it the press was all over the whole "drunk" thing as well.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rebel heart was PERFECT! I get so emotional thinking about how great that tour was! All those rave reviews. Perfect setlist. Vocaldonna on point! Her face looking flawless. Her body looking goddamnlicious! Ugh! I wish I could rewind a year and relive it.

She could've easily added another couple RHT shows for NYC, especially at Brooklyn.

She could've easily added another couple RHT shows for NYC, especially at Brooklyn.

I wish she had! Let's face it the NYC RHT shows were spectacular!! My 4th best ever Madonna concert experience was 2nd night RHT at MSG!!!

Guest Rachelle of London

Definitely. I was convinced she was gonna add another show at Barclay Centre

I cry remembering how amazing RH TOUR was :(

Guest Rachelle of London

I cry remembering how amazing RH TOUR was :(

A year ago would you of thought we would've got True Blue on a ukelele and it become one of the greatest performances of all time.

I just cannot with RH Tour! It's TOO good!

I can't wait to watch Candy Shop on repeat, over and over and over again

Rebel Heart was great in bringing back some casual fans after MDNA - however, the late starts kicked in and before you know it the press was all over the whole "drunk" thing as well.

Yes, the late starts are damaging. Madonna attracts such a diverse and extensive group of people as she is so popular and an enormous amount of people hate late starts and waiting. Once the press picks up on it, they go in for the kill, it becomes a huge talking point. The false reports about her being drunk were horrible but sadly people believe what they read. I know we have all discussed this so much but I think it is something that they should have done everything to avoid this time around. In saying that, everyone I know that went to the Rebel Heart concerts absolutely loved the concert.

A year ago would you of thought we would've got True Blue on a ukelele and it become one of the greatest performances of all time.

Yes! :thumbsup:

Shes so gonna add GMAYL to the next tour setlist after Candy Shop V4

Some "fans" are harder on Madonna than she is on herself or even the press is on her. They still want her to play to 140K in one night in Paris like it was 1987. You should all pack up and join the "Beehive" or whatever it is Beyonce calls her fans because that ship has sailed when it comes to Madonna. She's still amazing and legendary and can pack up stadiums but there's no point trying to act like she's still in the commercial zenith of her career when she simply isn't.

True.

I want more MDNA style productions on the next tour - RHT was fine for a more "intimate" show but massive productions are so amazing and Madonna does it best. I thought RHT would be the same but it wasn't as massive.

I want more MDNA style productions on the next tour - RHT was fine for a more "intimate" show but massive productions are so amazing and Madonna does it best. I thought RHT would be the same but it wasn't as massive.

so do i

Never gonna happen, but I'd like to listen to these songs together... Maybe on a show similar to the Teasrs Of A Clown one...

1. Rescue Me
  2. Rain
  3. Devil Wouldn't Recognize You
  4. Paradise (Not For Me)
  5. Gone

I think they would work very well together

RAIN / RESCUE ME / RAIN [interlude] / RAY OF LIGHT

Needs to happen on the next tour :evil:

Israel (Australian M megafan) who was at the Art Basel TOAC show said on Facebook he was told the next tour will be in 2019. Guess that sounds right since next year will be about the film then 2018 the album & 2019 the tour...

how can they know already? wish people would give her more freedom as an artist and just choose it all herself instead of what seems like following a plan

14 minutes ago, Nikki said:

how can they know already? wish people would give her more freedom as an artist and just choose it all herself instead of what seems like following a plan

Well she is on a contract. I remember back in 2010 Arthur Fogel said M would have a New Album out in 2012 + tour. So planning starts usually a few years in advance. 

34 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Israel (Australian M megafan) who was at the Art Basel TOAC show said on Facebook he was told the next tour will be in 2019. Guess that sounds right since next year will be about the film then 2018 the album & 2019 the tour...

oh he was the cutie there!

14 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

Well she is on a contract. I remember back in 2010 Arthur Fogel said M would have a New Album out in 2012 + tour. So planning starts usually a few years in advance. 

i thought the contract was done?

Just now, rebelheart said:

When did he say that? 

4 hours ago, santiago said:

When did he say that? 

on his facebook page!

Better start saving up!! $$$ :nervous:

11 minutes ago, rebelheart said:

on his facebook page!

Omg!! I hope she comes to Brazil with the next tour!! 

On 08.08.2016 at 0:54 AM, ULIZOS said:

I can't wait to watch Candy Shop on repeat, over and over and over again

me too!..

I wanna see Candy Shop in every next tour :D it's pure fun!..
and...I wish her to start from Australia... (even though I never see myself visiting Australia in my near future)

and and and instead of sharp 5 or 4 segments, i want her to make segments like in the Girlie Show; quick little changes for a whole different concepts just in a few seconds :)

18 hours ago, santiago said:

Omg!! I hope she comes to Brazil with the next tour!! 

That's the only good reason for being next to the United States, for the next four years, they are closer and cheaper to go if she doesn't include Latin America on the next time. Obviously if there's no wall 😂

2017 Directing Movie

2018 releasing Movie/ finishing album

2019 Album + Tour