Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rebelheart

The Next Tour?

358 posts in this topic

Which continents do u think the next tour will go too?

How many dates do u think Madonna will do?

Will she do another big scale production show again?

Arenas, stadiums or a mix of both?

What do u want personally?

Type away...

Let's see the kind of album she releases.

She could either go full on 'Tears of a Clown', or she could do another grand MDNA meets Sticky meets Confessions spectacle.

All depends on the material

But yeah, Candy Shop is def on the setlist

I am wondering if she might do smaller venues like theaters with huge ticket prices. Whatever she chooses, I hope she does Asia again, as well as South America. Secretly, I would love her to have a huge album again - like COADF - and do a mix of arenas and stadiums, but she seems like she's over it.

No "Candy Shop" for me thank you. Yes to more "Crazy For You" and anything from Ray of Light.

Another arena tour. Asia, Europe, N America and S America I bet you. 80 dates. It will be another big production. I want Candy Shop to open the show.

for the next tour i'm just curious how she she'll BLIP BLIP BLIP and if BLIP will be counted on merch gross or not

No "Candy Shop" for me thank you.

Candy Shop is a Madonna concert standard alongside La Isla Bonita.

Perhaps she will do a TOAC type "tour" in major cities between now and the next album. After the album release she will do a large scale production as she always does.

Expect Human Nature to make a return and the usual Erotica to be sliced and rammed into another song without being being properly performed in full

I'm hoping for a mix of stadiums and arenas. I'm also hoping for new markets. She has yet to do a South Africa or India show. South America this time around!!

Do you think she can still sell out stadiums?

I think she'll do another arena tour. There were many large cities in Europe that weren't booked this time around. She can do an arena tour of South America and Asia and again.

She could do a double-tour. Two different shows alternating night after night! First night : the big show! Second night : the smaller club show! etc. All over the world (except Australia).

Another arena tour. Asia, Europe, N America and S America I bet you. 80 dates. It will be another big production.

This, this and this!

I think she'll do less shows in Europe and North America, and more in South America and Asia. And probably a few shows in the Middle East too.

May I ask why no one wants or thinks she'll come back to Australia next tour after she said herself she'd return in 2019!

I think if it's a stadium tour, she'll do South America but if it's an Arena tour again she'll do Australia & Asia. I heard South America doesn't have many proper Arenas & that's why she didn't take RH there?

She could do a double-tour. Two different shows alternating night after night! First night : the big show! Second night : the smaller club show! etc. All over the world (except Australia).

This is what I was hoping for during the RH tour. The intimate shows can showcase tracks that are rare or uncommon with a few rearranged hits - this show would be for the hardcore fans.

Another arena tour. Asia, Europe, N America and S America I bet you. 80 dates. It will be another big production. I want Candy Shop to open the show.

Yes

Some love for Bedtime Stories songs other than Human Nature and Take a Bow for the next tour please.

I think there be might be less dancers in her next tour but she will still have wonderful productions and cheorography for a lot of the songs plus a lot of songs where she is just performing by herself in stage. She is so great at both and can incorporate that contrast better than anyone. Think whe will go to North America, South America, Asia, Europe and Australia. She loved the crowds in Australia and said several times during the concerts how she will be back. I think she will stick to Arenas world wide which is great because they are better for someone who is such an incredible performer. Stadiums often ruin the spectacle and intimacy of shows so that is great for fans.

I actually don't think Tears of a Clown is a precedent for her next tour. For all we know her life could be perfect in a few years and she'll put on another dancey extravaganza

i still want her to do a small theater tour. three to four month stretch. very exclusive and ticket price very cheap! lol

the next tour can be big! with two to three legs! hitting every corner of the globe (asia, india, brazil, europe, australia)

she could even do less shows in the states with the next big one - like Girlie Show.

we can dream can't we.

Candy Shop is a Madonna concert standard alongside La Isla Bonita.

Don't forget the resurrection of Human Nature.

She really needs to come back to Asia/ Australia to consolidate all the good will she now has ( despite x3 negative articles ) and not leave it for another 20 years :( she is back in our good graces, so don't fuck it up Madonna!

I say skip England and Europe all together on next tour, they have been too spoilt!!!

It should go: commence in the Middle East, Asia, Australia ( including winery tours and TOAC part 2 for Melbourians only :) ) South America and end in North America. The end.

I can't see another tour in the near future. i think she will release her next album under contract and become a director.

she will do concerts here and there but not a tour i don't think. i guess we will see!

Of course she will put on a big show again! It's in her DNA. She will make it work for her.

Agree with others that maybe South America and possibly Asia again. Can't see her skipping middle east next time either because she can earn $$ there.