cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

459 posts in this topic

there's this song by a local artist (guido belcanto) that i keep hearing on the radio lately, it has a little dig about M in it. it's a song that's 16yrs old. cant they stop playing it already? lol (edit its from 1989)

giphy.gif

I also didn't want to start a new topic for this... but in case there are any Toronto members going to Pride this weekend (or if you are visiting Toronto), they will be showing "Truth or Dare" on the at the Ryerson University Quad on Saturday, July 2nd. Ryerson is very near gay town and other Pride festivities going on.

Film 4pm - 6pm, then a DJ will play Madonna at 6pm, plus other DJ's later, not sure if they play Madonna as well, lol.

I'm hoping to get there for last section of film, and then enjoy the DJ. Not sure if they serve booze, but at most events at Pride where there's DJ's, they serve alcohol! And it's looking to be a nice, sunny day!

Here are more deets:

http://www.pridetoronto.com/pride-month/events/music/

Random update: ''

Bitch I'm Madonna could pass 200M views soon with a little help.

Hung Up isn't terrible far from 100M

:)

there's this song by a local artist (guido belcanto) that i keep hearing on the radio lately, it has a little dig about M in it. it's a song that's 16yrs old. cant they stop playing it already? lol (edit its from 1989)

argjsljs they played it again when i listened to the radio. it's such an old song. lol it always annoys me a little

Random update: ''

Bitch I'm Madonna could pass 200M views soon with a little help.

Hung Up isn't terrible far from 100M

:)

Bitch is at 198 million views on youtube, but it already crossed 200m on the Vevo site. Views are still not updated though. I am waiting for this to happen to open a thread here. Hung up is at 92 million.

can we talk about this weird moment?

years before like a virgin got released, madonna sings “hey” EXACTLY the same line in her pre-fame movie.

go 45m10s

can we talk about this weird moment?

years before like a virgin got released, madonna sings “hey” EXACTLY the same line in her pre-fame movie.

go 45m10s

yes its LAV hey!

I never knew this was online. never seen the movie. Only that part where she screams really weird :lol:

after watching Portugal-France finals tonight I watched the M-Price tribute for some reason

I see a huge moth right when the chair turns? -I never noticed before...

I went to my first Madge concert 12 years ago today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lately I'm always catching Madonna's music when I'm out. Two days ago I was in a pizzeria and Ghosttown came on the radio. Her voice sounded so glorious :cries::dramatic::bow: , The song should have been a massive hit. It's just too good. Such a shame!

idk why so many stans want Madonna to make a rock album she doesn't even listen to rock music

I found some of my old collection yesterday, buried away at my parent's house (I'm horrible, I know.)

13744065_1333104830051975_287751967_n.jpAll my ICONS from the BEST ERA EVER (Erotica). And I saved every mailing I ever got from the OMFC. :')

Sorry, I'm just really excited about it.

ALso, had a random Madonna dream last night. I dreamt it was Thanksgiving and she and Rocco came over for Thanksgiving dinner. It was at my parent's house, and I was apparently still living there because I was embarrassed about my bedroom, with all my posters up thinking it would weird her out. Oh and Rocco really wanted to be best friends with me for whatever reason. *shrug*

Anyway...

Love it Anastaza. Your memorabilia and your dream ! :clap:

Love it Anastaza. Your memorabilia and your dream ! :clap:

Thanks!!

All I have left to find are my cassette tapes and old scrapbooks. The shirts were a shock, I thought they were gone forever!

And yes, I love Madonna dreams. Mine are always so random, and she's often at my house in them. hm

so i went to the RHT paris shows, both dates, and esp on the first date i recorded some extended clip....

.....as uploading them to youtube takes a hell amount of time i've waited to come back in rome and, if i remember, i uploaded at least 10 days later....

...the point is....they have very few views, but i don't care, but why oh why the few seconds lunice set has more views than the full clips of La vie en rose, Illuminati, True Blue or her speech with that Redemption Song cover? :blink:

Thanks!!

All I have left to find are my cassette tapes and old scrapbooks. The shirts were a shock, I thought they were gone forever!

And yes, I love Madonna dreams. Mine are always so random, and she's often at my house in them. hm

I know it'll never happen but if you ever decide to sell or give those shirts to a loving home, please 'think of me'

I have almost 100

Which remix of LFL did she use for the RHT? It sounds like a better version of the Offer Nassim remix, is it available??

I know it'll never happen but if you ever decide to sell or give those shirts to a loving home, please 'think of me'

I have almost 100

You have almost 100 Madonna shirts??? Amazing!!

And If I ever do decide to sell them, I will definitely let you know. :)

i think i found this girl now as an adult!

AGFO_175_Lola__Madonna.jpg

I'm watching an art show called "work of art". its a competition for artists. she talks about how her mother was having a relationship with al pacino for 10 years and that she grew up with famous people and artists around her. when i search her name & al pacino those pictures of the girl named lola and madonna show up

33419uf.jpg

24l6kiu.jpg

lola-work-of-artFULL.jpg

i did more research and BOOOMMMM... an article about a woman (her mom) dating al pacino and other stars&a photo with madonna

http://thenewdaily.com.au/entertainment/books/2016/04/15/lyndall-hobbs-a-girl-from-oz/

edit: ok an update i have definite proof now. this is the same girl. here's her instagram talking about the madonna pic

culwg.jpg

why did so many fans think she's patrick leonard's daughter??

You have almost 100 Madonna shirts??? Amazing!!

And If I ever do decide to sell them, I will definitely let you know. :)

Thank you!! I love collecting the shirts! And that number doesn't include the majority of the h&m line I bought!

q: who's the woman with the turban on Ciao Italia video intro? when M gets out of mercedes. [its debi right?]

I just heard Deeper and Deeper in Lowe's. Was a pleasant surprise!

Again this morning I caught AGAIN her music randomly when I was out. I was entering the beach and Shoo bee doo was playing. :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: Right now Ellen Paige is singing Don't cry for me Argentina in a very shitty way in a concert in Rome. :scared: