Anyone remember "Santa Barbara"? lol

8:33

I remember this! Also, I always thought Gina Capwell resembled M in a weird way

7 hours ago, Gus said:

Anyone remember "Santa Barbara"? lol

8:33

Ted was probably in the closet, :lol:

Omg Madonna tour 2018 I'm shook

Take this with a grain of salt because I have no proof to back it up, but I have a friend in New York that works with a transportation company that provides services to a lot of celebrities and he told me that Madonna will be going to the airport tomorrow (Sunday, December 10th) and leaving NY.  I'm assuming she's headed back to Portugal but can't say for sure where she's headed.

tired of no Madonna output so had to buy hardbook limted edition GHV2 and also been wanting MDNA Deluxe on 1 cd....so had to buy the Japanese Import!

11 minutes ago, Gus said:

Screenshot_2017-12-05-10-33-52-1.png

:megamanson:

What song?? From Blond WHAT?? :lmao:

Is it Madonna at 47" 

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

Is it Madonna at 47" 

She's taller than 47 inches!!!  :chuckle:   I know you meant 47 seconds, Pedro!  It's definitely her voice ("are you ready to shake up the world"), but I didn't see her.

23 minutes ago, todsmod said:

She's taller than 47 inches!!!  :chuckle:   I know you meant 47 seconds, Pedro!  It's definitely her voice ("are you ready to shake up the world"), but I didn't see her.

😂😂😂 👅👅👅

Yeah it’s just her voice 

the US is probably the only place where a stalker turns into a victim

Madonna’s stalker settles for $325K in excessive-force case against NYPD

By Julia Marsh

December 15, 2017 | 11:14pm | Updated 

Modal Trigger

Robert LinhartSteven Hirsch

An ex-FDNY firefighter who was arrested twice on suspicion of stalking Madonna — but won a $455,000 jury award for an excessive-force case against the NYPD — has settled with the city for $325,000 to avoid a lengthy appeals process.

SEE ALSO

Madonna's stalker wins $455K in excessive force case

“Rather than go through several years of appeals, he settled,” said Peter Gleason, attorney for ex-firefighter Robert Linhart.

A Law Department spokesman said, “Having reviewed our legal options, we concluded that the substantial reduction in the damage award achieved through the settlement process was in the best interest of the city.”

A city source added that the likelihood of getting an appeals court to set aside the verdict was “slim.”

Linhart, 66, was collared twice in 2011 outside the pop star’s West 64th Street apartment carrying signs that read “Madonna, I need you!” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no. I will go. XXXX.”

He said cops pounced and “beat he s–t out of me.”

Linhart was cleared of charges in the first incident, although he was convicted of resisting arrest in a subsequent stunt outside Madge’s pad. He received three years’ probation for the second bust.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/madonnas-stalker-settles-with-city-for-325k-to-avoid-appeals/

9 minutes ago, Nikki said:

the US is probably the only place where a stalker turns into a victim

Madonna’s stalker settles for $325K in excessive-force case against NYPD

By Julia Marsh

December 15, 2017 | 11:14pm | Updated 

Modal Trigger

Robert LinhartSteven Hirsch

An ex-FDNY firefighter who was arrested twice on suspicion of stalking Madonna — but won a $455,000 jury award for an excessive-force case against the NYPD — has settled with the city for $325,000 to avoid a lengthy appeals process.

SEE ALSO

Madonna's stalker wins $455K in excessive force case

“Rather than go through several years of appeals, he settled,” said Peter Gleason, attorney for ex-firefighter Robert Linhart.

A Law Department spokesman said, “Having reviewed our legal options, we concluded that the substantial reduction in the damage award achieved through the settlement process was in the best interest of the city.”

A city source added that the likelihood of getting an appeals court to set aside the verdict was “slim.”

Linhart, 66, was collared twice in 2011 outside the pop star’s West 64th Street apartment carrying signs that read “Madonna, I need you!” and “Tell me yes or no. If it’s yes, my dream will come true. If it’s no. I will go. XXXX.”

He said cops pounced and “beat he s–t out of me.”

Linhart was cleared of charges in the first incident, although he was convicted of resisting arrest in a subsequent stunt outside Madge’s pad. He received three years’ probation for the second bust.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/15/madonnas-stalker-settles-with-city-for-325k-to-avoid-appeals/

I want nothing more than for this fucker to drop off the face of the earth (and he can take Peter Shue with him).