cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

16 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I WANT A NEW ALBUM

Say it louder !!!!! 

Just now, runa said:

Say it louder !!!!! 

I DON'T WANT A SKIN-CARE LINE OR A MOVIE

Next month will be 3 long years since the leaks....I so miss the days when she was all over the place from 1 project to another....single after single every 3 months or so, with a new lead-off Of next album waiting in the wings!

2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I DON'T WANT A SKIN-CARE LINE OR A MOVIE

Why can't I PM you ?? 

Would love to hear this in HQ or better yet in full. seems like a total one off but still. or was she just warming up her vocals while recording the album :lol:

On 17/11/2017 at 8:34 PM, eu4ria20 said:

Would love to hear this in HQ or better yet in full. seems like a total one off but still. or was she just warming up her vocals while recording the album :lol:

There is/was a mix on somewhere Diplo's SoundCloud page where he uses that dub plate.

Bad picture alert!!!!!

madonna-scary-faces-590x350.jpg

26 minutes ago, Skin said:

Bad picture alert!!!!!

madonna-scary-faces-590x350.jpg

Oh wow! She looks like she's about to put a curse on someone. 

Unapologetic Witch. :tongue:

I don’t mean that, M. I’m only joking!

Before m I was into Cleopatra. and now I'm reading Madonna SIGNED those girls to Maverick!!!! That was so sweet of her.

When is the good sis gonna release a new album? :roadrunner:

On 11/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, Nikki said:

Before m I was into Cleopatra. and now I'm reading Madonna SIGNED those girls to Maverick!!!! That was so sweet of her.

and thanks to that endeavor, we got this amazing look :lol:

madonna-and-cleopatra-picture-id82085824

Timotheé...ex lola..dancing with the Que en! Star of "Calle me by tour name"

When asked if Lola had seen his movie yet, he said she was too busy teasing him about being a star:

"She hasn't seen it yet, but she's excited to. She teases me about it. She teases me about, like, the public appearances. The movie itself she's very excited about and the reception it's been getting is only a great thing. It's like the public appearance stuff around it, like some of the late night things I've done. I'll get made fun of."

cuz the cunt doesnt deserve a thread

He is such a fucking asshole. Always picking a fight with Madonna. I remember he made racist remarks when she adopted David. His comments in that article about the recent sex assault scandals are really gross. I hope he gets a lot of shit for it!

27 minutes ago, Hector said:

He is such a fucking asshole. Always picking a fight with Madonna. I remember he made racist remarks when she adopted David. His comments in that article about the recent sex assault scandals are really gross. I hope he gets a lot of shit for it!

i just did some research and it's an old quote from 1997. not sure why pinknews is sharing it as if it's new. here's a link to a site listing his most controversial comments

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/morrisseys-15-most-outrageous-quotes-20130306

btw.. he's hating on madonna for being offensive for no reason.. but isn't that what he's doing as well?

I used to adore that man, but I'm so done.  I don't have time for misogynists and rapist apologists.

5 minutes ago, anastaza said:

I used to adore that man, but I'm so done.  I don't have time for misogynists and rapist apologists.

He has always been a whinger and full of garbage but is getting even worse as he gets older.  His last interviews were pathetic and vile. Victim blaming, racist comments and full of contradictions politically and socially.  

2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He has always been a whinger and full of garbage but is getting even worse as he gets older.  His last interviews were pathetic and vile. Victim blaming, racist comments and full of contradictions politically and socially.  

He is beyond ridiculous these days. Oh well.

(Still love the Smiths.)

6 hours ago, Hector said:

I love it when you post ❤️so HOT!🔥 :inlove: 

Hung Up was just played during the opening credits of Hollyoaks. My head shot up lol

rihanna is one of those few 00s artists who gets M

a translation says:

"she's a legend. An inspiration to many artists, especially women. She has created real visual shock, on stage, in pictures or in your videos. She's not afraid of anything "