Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

Recommended Posts

16 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I WANT A NEW ALBUM

Say it louder !!!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, runa said:

Say it louder !!!!! 

I DON'T WANT A SKIN-CARE LINE OR A MOVIE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Next month will be 3 long years since the leaks....I so miss the days when she was all over the place from 1 project to another....single after single every 3 months or so, with a new lead-off Of next album waiting in the wings!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Crystal Coffin said:

I DON'T WANT A SKIN-CARE LINE OR A MOVIE

Why can't I PM you ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Would love to hear this in HQ or better yet in full. seems like a total one off but still. or was she just warming up her vocals while recording the album :lol:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/11/2017 at 8:34 PM, eu4ria20 said:

Would love to hear this in HQ or better yet in full. seems like a total one off but still. or was she just warming up her vocals while recording the album :lol:

 

 

There is/was a mix on somewhere Diplo's SoundCloud page where he uses that dub plate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bad picture alert!!!!!

 

madonna-scary-faces-590x350.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Skin said:

Bad picture alert!!!!!

 

madonna-scary-faces-590x350.jpg

Oh wow! She looks like she's about to put a curse on someone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unapologetic Witch. :tongue:

I don’t mean that, M. I’m only joking!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Before m I was into Cleopatra. and now I'm reading Madonna SIGNED those girls to Maverick!!!! That was so sweet of her.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When is the good sis gonna release a new album? :roadrunner:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/21/2017 at 10:35 AM, Nikki said:

Before m I was into Cleopatra. and now I'm reading Madonna SIGNED those girls to Maverick!!!! That was so sweet of her.

 

and thanks to that endeavor, we got this amazing look :lol:

madonna-and-cleopatra-picture-id82085824

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Timotheé...ex lola..dancing with the Que en! Star of "Calle me by tour name"

When asked if Lola had seen his movie yet, he said she was too busy teasing him about being a star:

"She hasn't seen it yet, but she's excited to. She teases me about it. She teases me about, like, the public appearances. The movie itself she's very excited about and the reception it's been getting is only a great thing. It's like the public appearance stuff around it, like some of the late night things I've done. I'll get made fun of."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

cuz the cunt doesnt deserve a thread

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He is such a fucking asshole. Always picking a fight with Madonna. I remember he made racist remarks when she adopted David. His comments in that article about the recent sex assault scandals are really gross. I hope he gets a lot of shit for it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Hector said:

He is such a fucking asshole. Always picking a fight with Madonna. I remember he made racist remarks when she adopted David. His comments in that article about the recent sex assault scandals are really gross. I hope he gets a lot of shit for it!

i just did some research and it's an old quote from 1997. not sure why pinknews is sharing it as if it's new. here's a link to a site listing his most controversial comments

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/morrisseys-15-most-outrageous-quotes-20130306

btw.. he's hating on madonna for being offensive for no reason.. but isn't that what he's doing as well?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to adore that man, but I'm so done.  I don't have time for misogynists and rapist apologists.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, anastaza said:

I used to adore that man, but I'm so done.  I don't have time for misogynists and rapist apologists.

He has always been a whinger and full of garbage but is getting even worse as he gets older.  His last interviews were pathetic and vile. Victim blaming, racist comments and full of contradictions politically and socially.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

He has always been a whinger and full of garbage but is getting even worse as he gets older.  His last interviews were pathetic and vile. Victim blaming, racist comments and full of contradictions politically and socially.  

He is beyond ridiculous these days. Oh well.

(Still love the Smiths.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Hector said:

He is such a fucking asshole. Always picking a fight with Madonna. I remember he made racist remarks when she adopted David. His comments in that article about the recent sex assault scandals are really gross. I hope he gets a lot of shit for it!

I love it when you post ❤️so HOT!🔥 :inlove: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hung Up was just played during the opening credits of Hollyoaks. My head shot up lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

rihanna is one of those few 00s artists who gets M

a translation says:

"she's a legend. An inspiration to many artists, especially women. She has created real visual shock, on stage, in pictures or in your videos. She's not afraid of anything "

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×