MadonnaNation.com Forums
cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

jaron    0

I didnt want to open a new thread so I though its better to post it here.

This is a performance on german early morning show.

Back then I saw it live and I will never ever forget it. Oh my ears, they hurted so much.

But, lets give our 1 minute to this extravaganza gothic woman performnig Frozen ! :D

I didnt want to open a new thread so I though its better to post it here.

This is a performance on german early morning show.

Back then I saw it live and I will never ever forget it. Oh my ears, they hurted so much.

But, lets give our 1 minute to this extravaganza gothic woman performnig Frozen ! :D

OMG I saw that too, on Sat 1 right?? I remember that, Frozen was literally everywhere :chuckle:

I don't know if this has been posted before, but the Teens React youtube show did an episode on 80s music. They were seeing how many teenagers today would recognize music from the past. One of the songs is Like a Prayer. Starts at 5:33

https://youtu.be/d65oQPTYI4o?t=5m34s

Edited by impr3ssive_instant

Walking on campus today I heard Ghosttown (?) blasting from on-site speakers.

david86    0

there was this documentary on Dutch tv [RTLZ] called the many faces of madonna, it was said that she works out for 6 hours a day, which is more than any athlete would do at that age. I dont think that is accurate, right?

White Heat    0

there was this documentary on Dutch tv [RTLZ] called the many faces of madonna, it was said that she works out for 6 hours a day, which is more than any athlete would do at that age. I dont think that is accurate, right?

I believe it's anything from 20mins to 2hrs, 6 days a week but when she is touring it's usually 1hr a day.

david86    0

I believe it's anything from 20mins to 2hrs, 6 days a week but when she is touring it's usually 1hr a day.

yes thanks! that sounds accurate!

anastaza    0

Your "WHO?" !!!

I just stumbled upon that thread, it had already been locked. Had a pretty good laugh at all the "Who?"s. :lol:

jaron    0

OMG I saw that too, on Sat 1 right?? I remember that, Frozen was literally everywhere :chuckle:

yes it was Sat 1 Früchstücksfernsehen.

You could go and perform there, but it was up to viewers choice, if you got many calls then you could sing very long :D :D

btw

WHO ????? :asian:

Not so random - but nowhere else to post it: Why the hell can't TMZ (yawn) post a single positive thing about Madonna? They hate.... like HATE her. She could cure cancer and they would find fault with it. Did she piss off Harvey Levin or something?

le smoking    0

Not so random - but nowhere else to post it: Why the hell can't TMZ (yawn) post a single positive thing about Madonna? They hate.... like HATE her. She could cure cancer and they would find fault with it. Did she piss off Harvey Levin or something?

She/Liz probably refused to give them exclusives

le smoking    0

I'm watching one of the greatest videos of all time aka American Life on youtube and one of the kids in the video commented

Eryan Hannafy1 year ago

Yes! I was in the first or second grade when I did this and unfortunately never stuck with acting/modeling. Madonna requested me later to be in another music video but I declined being young and stupid. Its really ironic that I'm in this video because I'm actually now serving active duty in the US Navy. 

aka I wonder which song the video was for? Couldn't have been Hollywood or Love Profusion right? He also said that she was "super nice"

Nikki    0

I'm watching one of the greatest videos of all time aka American Life on youtube and one of the kids in the video commented

aka I wonder which song the video was for? Couldn't have been Hollywood or Love Profusion right? He also said that she was "super nice"

Madonna is nice and loving to kids. Its very obvious in concerts too

Candy Shop    0

Sorry if I ask this question just now, but what is that sound at 0:11 in Ghosttown? Is it wanted or is it just a mistake? When I listen it a loud I can hear a sound like a "click" right before her breath... I tough the problem were my discs, but I can hear the same glitch on the audio version on youtube...

MLVC58    0

Sorry if I ask this question just now, but what is that sound at 0:11 in Ghosttown? Is it wanted or is it just a mistake? When I listen it a loud I can hear a sound like a "click" right before her breath... I tough the problem were my discs, but I can hear the same glitch on the audio version on youtube...

It's clipping and it is not supposed to be there.