MadonnaNation.com Forums
cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

On 19.10.2017 at 8:38 AM, Nikki said:

I randomly came upon this. Look at the amount of views and the absolute disrespect this jerk utters about Madonna. It's the worst kind of ageism Ive ever seen. They're so disrespectful :( not only that, he even says he's gonna break her neck

I am not posting it here to complain or have a discussion about  it, because it's been two years and it's useless. But you think there's a way to flag/report this video even though it came from a big youtuber? videos have been banned for WAY less.

I reported this video there with the quote "I'll break your neck". :americanlife:  You can do the same, here's the screenshot, how to do that.

Без имени-1.jpg

He is probably fxcking Drake ^^ What an asshole !

On 20/10/2017 at 2:54 AM, Showdown said:

What's the REAL story of Junior Vasquez? I've heard several things. She didn't attend a party of his at the Tunnel and he got pissed and did If Madonna Calls which pissed her off and they never worked again until according to Liz that she let him remix Hollywood for Donatella but that they would never work together again that it was just a favor for a Versace fashion show. Another story I heard, I wish I could remember where I read it but that in an interview with Junior himself said it was all a misconception that the real reason they never worked together again was because Warners was pissed that he did If Madonna Calls without their permission and that's why they never commissioned him ever again that he had nothing to do with either of them personally. So what's the real story?

I heard he used the voicemail sample for promos of the track with the intention of swapping out later but the record company put it out with the original sample. However, I still can't believe this was all that caused their relationship to break down.

Ah that explains it! I've been posting Madonna news and pics from the popsugar.com site for years since it began. I like that it is always Madonna friendly in their coverage.

https://fashionweekdaily.com/10-things-you-dont-know-about-popsugars-lisa-sugar/

10 Things You Don’t Know About…Popsugar’s Lisa Sugar

2. I went to a Madonna concert the night before my first daughter, Katie, was born:  She came two weeks early! We were definitely not prepared. Madonna heard the story through a friend and sent Katie a signed version of her book The English Roses! Katie and I are fans for life. 

What the fuck is wrong with google?

EA4BA1BA-9365-4A07-8356-0A0806BC8FD4.jpeg

13 minutes ago, spotlight said:

What the fuck is wrong with google?

EA4BA1BA-9365-4A07-8356-0A0806BC8FD4.jpeg

maybe little monsters made this happen

11 minutes ago, Nikki said:

maybe little monsters made this happen

This needs to b fixed 

What's wrong with it? I can't see anything.

Proud to say that I was at an 80's themed party over the weekend and I went as Madonna! 

I was going to post pix but...... 

5 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

Madonna appears when you type queen of flop. 

On 10/19/2017 at 12:38 AM, Nikki said:

I randomly came upon this. Look at the amount of views and the absolute disrespect this jerk utters about Madonna. It's the worst kind of ageism Ive ever seen. They're so disrespectful :( not only that, he even says he's gonna break her neck

I am not posting it here to complain or have a discussion about  it, because it's been two years and it's useless. But you think there's a way to flag/report this video even though it came from a big youtuber? videos have been banned for WAY less.

who IS this musty fag? :rotfl:I didn't know The Game had an impersonator. Mess! :rotfl: 

This one appeared on my YT, somehow I ve never seen this. 

Other versions I remember.

But she gorgeous, OMG

11 hours ago, Rugbyguy said:

If u google “queen of flop”  madonna is the first result.

25 minutes ago, david86 said:

This one appeared on my YT, somehow I ve never seen this. 

Other versions I remember.

But she gorgeous, OMG

You remember others? I only know this one... 

1 hour ago, Lolo said:

You remember others? I only know this one... 

omg you're right. this wás the only version. I guess I forgot. 

when was this 07? after confessions?

but she looks great in it!

So according to Frida Kahlo's grand niece, Madonna knocked on her door unexpectedly, sometime in the early 90's, in Mexico, to talk about the movie and find out more about Frida the woman, not the artist...sounds weird cause the woman says it happened around the time of LAP...maybe she's confused and it happened in 1993?

The full interview is below, M's bit starts @5:20, it's in Spanish btw

http://www.aztecatrece.com/los-despachos-del-poder/capitulos/capitulos/entrevista-a-mara-romeo-sobrinanieta-de--frida-kahlo/418517

@Pedro, ever heard about this story or this woman? ^

some nice shots of Lourdes and Ms houses

12 hours ago, Gus said:

@Pedro, ever heard about this story or this woman? ^

@Gus I’ve never heard about her before but she sounds honest and truthful in the whole interview, it’s nice that she recognizes Madonna’s role in the Fridamania trend and that she was very nice. 

Thank u @Gus ! Great find 

Guys.. GUYS... I'm kinda freaking out right now. It started out innocently enough. Earlier today I started thinking about the Vogue video b-roll that came out awhile ago and how gorgeous and at the peak of her game Madonna was. Okay, that went away, no worries. I started watching some Beatles documentaries on youtube and they were really good. Seemingly not connected right? WRONG. The Beatles.. Madonna.. both legends. All of a sudden I had to watch my favorite rare early performance of Everybody, which incidentally, brought me to this site years ago when I first saw it in the Madonna Rare thread (still my favorite thread). Then Burning Up video was in the recommendations. So was Everyody Virgin Tour which then led me to GAMBLER live (Glorious). Then Lucky Star Virgin Tour THEN Lucky Star WTG Tour!! OMG I'm deep in it now.  God I love her so much this woman SUCKS ME IN!!! It's getting late and I gotta work tomorrow but I know I'm in it for the long haul because now Vogue B-ROLL jumped back in my head and if I start on LAP/BAT era I'm freaking screwed!!! All,of a sudden I got watch EVERYTHING!! And I see above me the posters favorite M song is American life and now I Gotta watch that too!! I just came here to take a breath and chill out cuz I'm in total fucking fangirl meltdown. This is not a joke! I hope you all don' think I'm nuts.. pretty sure if anyone understands is this crowd. Sorry about this post, I just had to vent with my peeps for a minute, hoping this sudden madness passes. This woman truly owns me like no other.

I'm probably gonna start posting random screen shots of her vids and stuff in this thread. Just ignore me. It's something I gotta do. Thank god for Madonna forums!!

STARLIGHT STARBRIGHT!! Oh god ...:bow: somebody help me.

:elite:.. saw this icon. Now I gotta watch Justify my love Girlie Show!!

Vogue is in the recommendations. I'M NOT CLICKING ON IT!!! NOOOO!

Screenshot_20171107-210136.jpg

Usually it's just one or two videos that just pop into my head that I have TO WATCH RIGHT NOW. And I do and it' done. But this time it' her ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY!!! THIS has never happened before. 

Nothing Really Matters red geisha. HELP ME. THEY KEEP COMING!

I'm only here hoping it will pass. IT ISNT.

Screenshot_20171107-211303.jpg

I put myself in this position. Come on let go!

Screenshot_20171107-211632.jpg

Screenshot_20171107-212912.jpg

29 minutes ago, Sloane said:

I put myself in this position. Come on let go!

Screenshot_20171107-211632.jpg

Always wanted to do this when I was a child, roll around the road in excitement like she does in the Burning up video. O'h and take the guy's car at the end.  Madonna had charisma and beauty at the start of her career that can't be manufactored. 

16 hours ago, Pedro said:

@Gus I’ve never heard about her before but she sounds honest and truthful in the whole interview, it’s nice that she recognizes Madonna’s role in the Fridamania trend and that she was very nice. 

Thank u @Gus ! Great find 

Thanks! I love how everyone who meets Madonna in this sort of 'backstage' way is always so complimentary to her!!! 

Theme for Met Gala 2018:"Heavenly bodies, fashion and catholic imagination" is like for Madonna only

On 11/8/2017 at 10:07 AM, Sloane said:

Usually it's just one or two videos that just pop into my head that I have TO WATCH RIGHT NOW. And I do and it' done. But this time it' her ENTIRE DISCOGRAPHY!!! THIS has never happened before. 

Nothing Really Matters red geisha. HELP ME. THEY KEEP COMING!

I'm only here hoping it will pass. IT ISNT.

LOVE FOR MADONNA IS THE BEST THING EVER!!! :clap: