cindycgy

Random Madonna Discussions Thread

459 posts in this topic

I really wanna start a new thread and call it McDonna's and it's about what you would cook for the queen, share your recipes inspired by M and if M opens up a restaurant, what she would serve etc. Would you guys eat at McDonna's? What's the McDonna's special today?

another proposal for M is to open up a fudge shop and call it MADGE FUDGE with fudge flavors like Rocco Rocky Road: chocolate fudge with nuts, marshmallows, The Lola: chocolate fudge with a hint of chilly peppers, David & Mercy: chocolate fudge with marshmallow-vanilla swirl, Brahim's Banana: chocolate fudge with dried up banana chips, Jelly Phat Belly: chocolate fudge with jelly beans, Guy LicoRitchie: licorice-flavored white chocolate fudge and lots more

2nbzjn7.jpg

Edited by Coladonna

Random Madonna mention on that crazy nutty but fun soap Bold and the Beautiful. :laugh: Bridget returned to visit her mum Brooke ( who told her sister's husband Bill he is the love of her life :lol: she has forgot about Ridge ) but I digress. Bridget was laughing at being reminded that she lip-synced to Madonna for Armani when she was 7 years old.

My current Madonna mood:

But, when I need you then I'm desperate
I'm a little child
Just like an animal, down on my knees
And beggin'...
...In the middle of the night you can hear me crying loud
Put my head on your shoulder and rock me

Open the door, unlock me

We've got tonight, so rock me now

Does anyone know anything about the "Impressive Instant" remixes? My friend found the vinyl yesterday, paid around $20 for it. Anyway, just curious. :)

I didn't know where else to put this but thought someone might be interested, I was just browsing on Ozsale and saw the mens Dolce & Gabanna Madonna printed t shirts are down from $343 to $139 if any Aussies are interested in joining here is the invite link:

http://www.ozsale.com.au/signup.aspx?invitedBy=Chantelle.Pfitzner

Type Madonna in the search bar and they will show up. Ozsale orders take forever to arrive though and these shirts are coming from the UK so be prepared to wait for weeks if you order one

I can't find them on the website anywhere 😭 Link?

I just realized that the Jump and Hung Up videos have the same concept

Yes it does thanks! Not what I was thinking of though :)

Is Music the lone impeccable, shit-free album she ever released? Confessions was almost there but had dreadful Push, Hard Candy was awesome but it brought the worst ever Madonna song Candy Shit... Etc

Is Music the lone impeccable, shit-free album she ever released? Confessions was almost there but had dreadful Push, Hard Candy was awesome but it brought the worst ever Madonna song Candy Shit... Etc

:-/

Does anyone know anything about the "Impressive Instant" remixes? My friend found the vinyl yesterday, paid around $20 for it. Anyway, just curious. :)

Yes, a US promo 12" was issued with remixes by Peter Rauhofer. It was expected to be the 4th single from Music but it never got released. $20 is a pretty good price for it.

Yes, a US promo 12" was issued with remixes by Peter Rauhofer. It was expected to be the 4th single from Music but it never got released. $20 is a pretty good price for it.

Thank you, jonski43!! I will pass the info on to my friend. :)

Amazing and Runaway lover were quite bad IMO

The worst with orbit

When I think of Madonna, I see Chanel or Mercedes. When I see Gap or KIA, I think of Gaga or Mariah.

@starman Runaway Lover was indeed not as strong after Impressive Instant but I worked out to Amazing yesterday and it was awesome :))

Do you guys think Madonna has a British Citizenship? Random, I know- but she did marry Guy and live in the UK for long enough. She would not have to pay UK taxes if she lives in the US (which is not the case the other way around). Also a possibility she could have the Italian passport from her grandparents....but I would find that unlikely.

Do you guys think Madonna has a British Citizenship? Random, I know- but she did marry Guy and live in the UK for long enough. She would not have to pay UK taxes if she lives in the US (which is not the case the other way around). Also a possibility she could have the Italian passport from her grandparents....but I would find that unlikely.

I'm sure she still has her UK residency and applied to keep it after her divorce. There's a difference between citizenship and residency.

I have UK residency, only because I'm married to a UK citizen; but I never bothered to apply for citizenship as it's a difficult process.

When i was little I thought she was in a Jacuzzi with her tits out for the cover of Like A Virgin Album :lol:

I'm sure she still has her UK residency and applied to keep it after her divorce. There's a difference between citizenship and residency.

I have UK residency, only because I'm married to a UK citizen; but I never bothered to apply for citizenship as it's a difficult process.

Besides that she probably has some kind of working Visa

Ok so.

I was searching for M's secret and I found this

Apparently there's secret by Madonna

and Madonna by Secret

:madgemanson:

I need a beautiful iconic Madonna photo to paint for someone who's a huge fan. Preferably from the RH era. I dunno what to choose...

Ok so.

I was searching for M's secret and I found this

Apparently there's secret by Madonna

and Madonna by Secret

:madgemanson:

This song was a huge hit in Korea. Was ranked #1 and sold nearly 2 million copies. It's pretty cool that a song about Madonna became so popular.