White SFSU Student Told His Deadlocks are "Cultural Appropriation"

Guest Rocco Papa

its the nothings that are always claiming whats their culture.

for this can go back and forth all day.

and WHO THE FUCK CARES?!!!

cause i can sit here all day and night and year and tell you whats been stolen from the gays.

but i wont.

Things stolen from the gays, you mean like Vogue? :)

Things stolen from the gays, you mean like Vogue? :)

I was actually talking about this with a friend today and Madonna came up and she was wondering if she would get a lot more shit thrown her way if today she was dressing up like a Geisha or any other look and I said she did get some level of shit in the past for "stealing" Vogue.

Of course I think it's nonsense. If you are inspired by something or something from someone's culture emotionally moves you, you should have every right to explore it no matter if you are directly part of that culture or not.

Bottom line is, people just need to get over themselves.

Look I totally agree that there are silly ass cases where "social justice warriors" take it too far. But I have seen enough videos and read enough articles from the OTHER side that is combating these people to know that their underlining agenda scares me WAY more. Pretty much if you watch their videos or read their articles the comments left by people are nothing but racist, homophobic and transphobic. This is not a group of people that I want to be associated with by and large on any scale.

Like I also said I don't think this "SJW" movement is as big as the people on the other side make it out to be. At least in my everyday life I don't see people that are SO easily offended by dumb shit like a white man wearing dreads. I really think these instances are the exception to the rule that are being exploited by people on the other side who have a far more sinister agenda.

This!