White SFSU Student Told His Deadlocks are "Cultural Appropriation"

Guest Rocco Papa

Guest Rachelle of London

you guys knew that sjw in colleges click their fingers instead of clap? because they think the sound of clapping can be harmful to sensitive people

:dead:

the problem is that once you are looking into it, you quickly realize that the people who are "outing" the nonsense of SJW's (and how influential they are), are often trump supporters. Its horrible. but i can see why trump is getting votes when all those overly sensitive people are offended all the time, and seem to only listen if you agree with them (OR if you're a black gay transgender overweight woman who is handicapped)

you can be a person who respects other cultures and races, and be intelligent and not pc at the same time. thats always how it was when I was a teen. isnt it just "common sense"?

there are many real problems that still exists, such as racism, sexism, and no equal pay or equal rights for people based on their sexual preference. but do they have to take it this far and go on about the superficial things (such as not even being allowed to fucking clap or say the sex of a baby until she or he can "identify" with whatever sex she/he feels they are?)

i feel like this takes attention away from the real problems.

here are a few other good videos i found. now chris rock and sienfeld wont do stand up at colleges anymore because of colleges being too pc

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Pakistani children : "Hey! You appropriated our work! We made the clothes you're wearing for 2 cents!"

PC Bitch : "I have the right because I paid for it and I live in the United States of AMERICA." **kills pakistani children offcamera**dread guy flees**

These kind of things only happen in countries who are not suffering big problems and groups of people unafected by big problems.

Sadly, news corporations, being the CUNTS that they are, give lots of exposure to these people, while in fact they are a minority. But it's easier to inform about this SHIT instead of those in those very same countries who can't afford medicines, who have a pension so short they can't heat their homes, etc, etc ,etc.

If you come across some stupid sensitive offended person, just remember what a vapid and empty life they have and how selfish they are and tell them to fuck off.

These kind of things only happen in countries who are not suffering big problems and groups of people unafected by big problems.

Sadly, news corporations, being the CUNTS that they are, give lots of exposure to these people, while in fact they are a minority. But it's easier to inform about this SHIT instead of those in those very same countries who can't afford medicines, who have a pension so short they can't heat their homes, etc, etc ,etc.

If you come across some stupid sensitive offended person, just remember what a vapid and empty life they have and how selfish they are and tell them to fuck off.

:clap:

It's just a stupid girl. Thing is she's playing right into Trump and other right wingers game. This video will be on Drudge and other right wing websites in no time and on top of it all she'll probably get death threats for that. She is what we call "une idiote utile" for the right wingers.

I went to see Angela Davis at La Sorbonne in may last year and she talked about these social justice warriors and how conterproductive they were because somebody asked her about the afro she used to wear in the 60's & 70's and how someone like Beyonce was bleaching and straightening her hair and white people wearing corn braids. She said that when you have young men being shot at for being black the way people wear their hair is a rich people's concern and silly.

Truth from one who would know. Sadly, these SJW types idolize her, but are really not listening...

Keep dreaming.

honey it's LEGALLY considered kidnapping not allowing someone to leave or walk away in the USA. It's a legitimate defense that will hold up in court. And with it on video???? Anyone would walk away without a charge.

tumblr_naab4z1n5G1txboqio1_500.gif

I had this type of a-hole telling me Madonna was appropriating Voguing so i told him that HE was appropriating voguing (he does drag and goes to ballrooms) since he was a french white guy from the upper middle class whose parents bought him an apt. in Paris and not a black transgender person from Harlem in the 80's.

It's also a way for priviledged kids to turn the attention away from them and onto someone else. On the video she chose someone totally harmless. She wouldn't have done the same thing with a jock.

i get angrier the more i know about it. one woman even sued a lot of bars & cafe's for having "lady's night" parties and said it was sexist. you can't even say the words divorce, christmas, birthday,..

i get that there are some words that people are sensitive about, but they got to calm down.

one school even got angry for the staff using "bae" at a flyer, saying its cultural appropriation

i know its the young turks and they're known to be PC, but they seem to be cool about this

Guest Rocco Papa

What Nikki said is true. No joke. WATCH THIS FUCKING VIDEO.

Oh my God. These people are more hateful than ISIS.

Oh my God. This video made my blood boil. The guy in the video is right, that teacher is a saint for keeping his cool. This is harassment. No ifs ands or buts about it.

The thing is that stupid students are going to step into the WORST job environment ever. Nowadays most firms are so incredibly demanding, and for little money. They are really going to fall flat.

I recall when I was at the University that it was such an open and free place. You had to decide to study, to be responsible and to focus. Nobody made you do anything, you decided and failed or passed depending on your decisions.

Now universities are so similar to high school. Teachers taking care of students???? What kind of preparation is that for the real world???

I get now in the summer young trainees who are Si lost and are so useless!!!

Yeah I get to interview people at my work and sometimes they are kids right out of college and it's like they expect to just be handed the job just because they showed up for an interview :lmao:

Hardcore SJW ideology seems like a phase right now because of how the world is changing so fast. It's definitely gaining traction and you see it permeating the culture in a big way, but maybe (hopefully) it will run its course in a few years.

Even if some are well intentioned, some continue to think you can only create changes by yelling people down or making them feel guilty. I have a couple of family members like that and they're really difficult to engage in sensitive political topics.

SJW aren't always going to get their way in the real world, where people mostly care about their daily survival and there's no time to wallow in being offended or micro-aggressions.

Guest Rocco Papa

one school even got angry for the staff using "bae" at a flyer, saying its cultural appropriation

i know its the young turks and they're known to be PC, but they seem to be cool about this

Some of the folks on The Young Turks can be annoyingly PC, but I like Ana. She seems cool.

ROOMMATE OF WOMAN IN VIRAL DREADLOCKS VIDEO AT SF STATE SPEAKS OUT

By Amy Hollyfield
Wednesday, March 30, 2016 01:00PM
SAN FRANCISCO (KGO) -- A video has gone viral showing an African American student at San Francisco State University confronting a white student over his dreadlocks. Campus police are continuing their investigation and will forward on their findings to the San Francisco District Attorney's office.
Today, the roommate of the woman who confronted the student is speaking out.
It's one thing to see video of something that happened on your campus spread like wildfire, it's quite another when the person in the video is your roommate.
"Crazy, it just went viral; it is on the radio and everything," said Vanessa Hernandez, SFSU student.
"Were you surprised?" asked ABC7's Amy Hollyfield.
"No," said Hernandez
"How come?" asked Hollyfield.
"It's been going on for a while," said Hernandez.
Hernandez is referring to her roommate's focus on race-related issues.
"Her passion, and social justice, and black power, and everything," said Hernandez.
The woman in the video has been identified as Bonita Tindle. She is heard in the video telling a white student Cory Goldstein that his dreadlocks are a part of her culture, not his. Goldstein spoke to ABC7 News about the incident
"If she would have come and talked to me about this situation in an open and loving respecting way, and teach me about what is going on with this issue, I would have been more than receptive. But she had to attack me, demoralize me and it made me feel really uncomfortable," said Goldstein.
The person who took the video thinks charges should be filed because she got physical. San Francisco State University officials are investigating. Hernandez says Tindle left their residence yesterday. Tindle has not spoken publicly about the confrontation in the video. Goldstein would like to talk to her.
"If I got a formal apology with her real intentions, I would forget the whole situation," said Goldstein.
There is no word yet on whether criminal charges will be filed.

This girl must think she is the chick from Dear White People.

(On a side note at the time I was looking REALLY forward to this movie thinking it would be a great movie that a lot of people could learn from with great social commentary, and it turned out to be dull and boring as hell.)

Just a personal observation but I think that the Cultural appropriation over -reactions will die down a lot soon as more people call them out. I have noticed something similar with the whole conspiracy theory stuff. About 4 years ago, a lot of people I worked with and knew had become obsessional about conspiracy theories. Now, some conspiracy theories can have a lot of truth and are interesting to discuss, but some of my colleagues and friends were obsessional about them. All they talked about and they did not trust anyone or anything. Their whole life seemed about telling everyone all of these theories and trying to convert people. These exact same people are this year much more measured and now can discuss other topics. Anyway else notice the same thing. ?

LOVE THIS VIDEO.

It's not just people on the left though. Its people on the right as well. We have a whole segment of a white right wing Christian population that think THEY are the persecuted ones. They think saying "Happy Holiday" instead of "Merry Christmas" is the most offensive thing EVER and is "evidence" of a "War on Christmas". Both sides have pansy ass bitches that take it to the extreme that waste their time and energy on trivial bullshit.

We live in a society as a whole that seems to suffer from persecution complex no matter what side they are on.

I also believe in the idea that certain loud noises can "trigger" anxiety or bring out the worst in people as well. Never thought of clapping being part of that category though. :lol:

But I always thought thinks like the sound of a car horn instantly triggers heightened emotions and contributes greatly to road rage. Having someone blare a horn at you right away puts you into to defensive "FUCK YOU MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!" mode. I should know. I live in Jersey. :lol:

That's why I have always been for funny sounds to alert drivers instead of the blare of a loud horn. Like instead the sound of a big wet fart to alert a driver to something, or a loud burp. I think this will both alert a driver and have them cracking up at the same time defusing any outcome of possible road rage that might otherwise follow.

Yes this is something I honestly believe in. :lmao:

Instead of a...

You would get a...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cwcpHFBxQMo

Before everyone starts praising all those PragerU videos, do some research on them first.

Read a little more about Dennis Prager and his agenda.

Before everyone starts praising all those PragerU videos, do some research on them first.

Read a little more about Dennis Prager and his agenda.

I'm a Muslim from Malaysia and I'm aware of the fact that Dennis Prager and friends are Zionists, they deny global warming blablabla. But I do share some similarities with their conservative worldview.

I'm not a human rights activist, I'm not a liberal, I'm not progressive.

the problem is that once you are looking into it, you quickly realize that the people who are "outing" the nonsense of SJW's (and how influential they are), are often trump supporters. Its horrible. but i can see why trump is getting votes when all those overly sensitive people are offended all the time, and seem to only listen if you agree with them (OR if you're a black gay transgender overweight woman who is handicapped)

This. It's unfortunate that some of the people really calling this extreme "regressive left" bullshit out are often times Trump supporters (not even for his politics...but just because he is so anti-PC).

It's a sad thing, because REAL social justice is a very serious issue...and a lot of the sociological ideas that you see being used by these "social justice warriors" are based on real things. But it has all been so bastardized by the craziest voices that the rational, educated ones are now drowned out. Hell, those who actually paved the way are now "problematic".

Find something to be offended by, throw a tantrum loud enough to get the media on your side, rally the voices like yourself, execute the witch hunt... then go back to your own and pat each other on the back thinking you're the "real" good guys.

That is NOT social justice...that is tribalistic egocentrism.

Identity politics not to educate, inspire and liberate for the greater good...but identity politics to feed one's own narrative as a perpetual victim.

As for 'Cultural Appropriation'...yes, a real thing...but wielding it as some sort of weapon to hunt and shame is not how you go about educating society and enlightening minds. If anything, it's how you completely alienate everyone...and truly, push people away to the opposite side, especially in today's political climate - and that's some scary shit with dire consequences.

And sadly it's been done in the name of liberalism/progressivism. It's the very antithesis of liberal values and progressive thinking. It's nothing more than the new authoritarianism of the far "regressive left"...and that combined with the theocratic moral totalitarianism of the far-right...we end up living in a world of frightening extremes.

I get it. When you become 'woke' to certain realities of this world...it's natural to get pissed-the-fuck-off. But how one manifests that righteous indignation is incredibly important...or you end up becoming the very thing you're supposed to be fighting against.