The "Rebel Heart" forum is closing April 1st.

Translation: all of the threads here (provided there have not been any requests to move them over the General Madonna Discussion) will be archived and read-only.

Ive been a huge Madonna fan since 1990 and I can honestly say this has been my favourite era ever, just a shame the general public weren't on board.. But it's their loss! The album and tour, the videos and photoshoots were amazing, but most of all Madonna defiant spirit and attitude were classic. I'll be sad to see it end

Remember the hilarious leak drama?? :cries:

Remember when M smashed her ipod because of it? :cries: little did we know we were just at the beginning of one of her greatest eras ever!

Translation: all of the threads here (provided there have not been any requests to move them over the General Madonna Discussion) will be archived and read-only.

Okay-Meme-Gif-05.jpg

I'd also like to use this post to promote the MadonnaNation Top 40 that's currently running right now.

RULRsga.png

Be sure to vote!

:cries: :cries:

Remember the hilarious leak drama?? :cries:

Yaas!

The rumors of a Miley / Katy collab. The Instagram lyrics and bits. The #SOON meltdown. The fake leaks (Center of attention) and the real one. The Bette Midler video :lmao:

And that was just the beginning of an incredible era. Goodbye Rebel Heart, you'll be missed!

:cries: :cries:

Yaas!

The rumors of a Miley / Katy collab. The Instagram lyrics and bits. The #SOON meltdown. The fake leaks (Center of attention) and the real one. The Bette Midler video :lmao:

And that was just the beginning of an incredible era. Goodbye Rebel Heart, you'll be missed!

I forgot all about that!!!

Almost as good as We R Superstars!

The best was when people swore to hearing Unapologetic Bitch in other songs :D

Gee I wonder what her next reivention will be. It's all so exciting. The speculation. The drama. As it was, IS, and always will be.

Madonna eras. It's truly what life is all about.

Thank You M.

Best album since American Life

Best tour since Confessions

Best music videos since Ray Of Light era

Best face since Ray Of Light era

Best promo since Confessions era

Best character since Erotica

OMG yes! I remember this shit!

Billboard wrote that it was a snippet from a "shape shifting dance legend" always "in vogue", what a bunch of trolls :dead: