MadonnaNation.com Forums

has anyone listened to the interview with andy cohen? I read someone said it's not uploaded on youtube yet but i think it was a radio interview on sirius

Like anybody gives a shit what Kevin thinks

''I’ve never seen anybody work as hard as Gaga. I don’t know if Madonna could keep up with that. ''

lmao

No wonder Madonna doesn't want anything to do with them. They seem like bitter spoilt has beens.

Strange that he spoke well of her a few weeks ago, didn't they say that they were trying to contact her cause they really wanted her to see the movie? One of them said that she would love it.

Maybe he expected her to show some interest or something?

I know it's been decades but i doubt she would want anything to do with them after they sued her...dunno

I doubt she even cares that much about the lawsuit now...if she even remembers it.

''I’ve never seen anybody work as hard as Gaga. I don’t know if Madonna could keep up with that. ''

Um...what?!

Get the FUCK out of here!

:lmao: I have heard it all now. Possibly one of the stupidest things I have ever read about Madonna. These dancers are so full of themselves and think they are more important than they are.

Guest Pud Whacker

All these damn fag dancers saying they weren't fans before hand meanwhile in TOD Luis clearly states that when Jose goes back to his room after rehearsal he PUMPS LUCKY STAR.

They all try and be so cool. I can't. That's why they stalled.

Also, Kevin saying he didn't know he was gay until he saw the movie. I can't.

When she said the dancers were EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED she hit the nail on the head.

Yeah who the fuck are they trying to kid

"I was into alternative metal"

Course you were dear. In your pink leotard and headband recreating Flashdance and listening to STARSHIP isn't rock n roll or cool

All these damn fag dancers saying they weren't fans before hand meanwhile in TOD Luis clearly states that when Jose goes back to his room after rehearsal he PUMPS LUCKY STAR.

They all try and be so cool. I can't. That's why they stalled.

Also, Kevin saying he didn't know he was gay until he saw the movie. I can't.

When she said the dancers were EMOTIONALLY CRIPPLED she hit the nail on the head.

I know. They are pathetic with their passive dismissive attitude because they are not in Madonna's world anymore. Pretending they were not fans and saying Madonna could not keep up with Gaga. Kevin saying he did not know he was gay :lmao: How stupid do they think people are ?

My lovely Cartlon better give a good interview

He was in an episode of the Mentalist I caught the other week playing a drag queen

Strange that he spoke well of her a few weeks ago, didn't they say that they were trying to contact her cause they really wanted her to see the movie? One of them said that she would love it.

Maybe he expected her to show some interest or something?

I know it's been decades but i doubt she would want anything to do with them after they sued her...dunno

I think this.

She didn't/ doesn't show interest. Maybe they wanted to meet her again, she refused. God knows.

I lost interest watching the doc.

Yeah..I lost some interest in watching it too..I was really excited about it but now...why can't they just celebrate what they had, tell their own story and move on....

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't even care to see it. They can lick bung.

I STILL CANT WAIT TO GO SEE IT!!! APRIL 15th SO SOON!!!

Weren't there a few here who said they saw it, and that it was well done, and that they don't talk badly about her at all really?

Weren't there a few here who said they saw it, and that it was well done, and that they don't talk badly about her at all really?

It's really funny how most Madonna fans are

First the film is announced and they all go crazy.

Then one of the dancers make a comment about M in an interview, and everyone throws a fit and doesn't want to see it.

Then we find out the dancers were misquoted in an interview, and everything's back to normal and everyone still wants to see it.

But now there's another remark about Madonna, and now no one wants to see it.

What the fuck is wrong with you all? FORM YOURE OWN OPINIONS. GO SEE IT! BE AN INDIVIDUAL!

This forum has gotten so ugly the past few months. So much negativity and worrying over complete NONSENSE!!!

I don't think Madonna cares about the lawsuit. I remember reading an interview with Kevin a while ago, and he said that he bumped into Madonna at a restaurant ten years after the lawsuit and it was all very friendly, and she put her arms around him, or something like that.

Guest Pud Whacker

It's not one of the dancers, it's the entire lot. They're full of it. I would still see it if it played in Hollywood.

Then one of the dancers make a comment about M in an interview, and everyone throws a fit and doesn't want to see it.

Then we find out the dancers were misquoted in an interview, and everything's back to normal and everyone still wants to see it.

What the fuck is wrong with you all? FORM YOURE OWN OPINIONS. GO SEE IT! BE AN INDIVIDUAL!

This forum has gotten so ugly the past few months. So much negativity and worrying over complete NONSENSE!!!

i thought the same. they havent said anything wrong. one guy thought gaga worked harder but who cares? its funny how im always being seen as the defensive/protective one but in this case i think they sound nice? the nypost article has gotten misquoted, the journalist turned it into something else and the makers of the film AND i think some of the dancers already said they werent happy about it. one of the members here said they saw it and that it was a nice film. not something to trash her. maybe there'll be a shady remark here and there but all in all im curious to see it.

I wanna see José & Luis vogueing down, for old time's sake.

I can't with all these shallow queens living in the past, being passive-aggressive about her yet dead set on milking the fabulous chance they all had 26 years ago for the rest of their bitter, ungrateful, jelaous lives

The biggest lie they tell is that Madonna doesn't care about her dancers. When you watch IGTTYAS and so many other tours behind -the-scenes featurettes you get a completey different picture, when you read interviews from dancers of the post hiatus era they all have great things to say about her and how much she's nurtured them and let them shine on their own through her stage. Thinking of Tamara, Jason, Mihran, Cloud, Sophia Boutella etc etc etc

Like seriously shut up already Slam and the rest of them :lmao:

They're so ridiculous

i thought the same. they havent said anything wrong. one guy thought gaga worked harder but who cares? its funny how im always being seen as the defensive/protective one but in this case i think they sound nice? the nypost article has gotten misquoted, the journalist turned it into something else and the makers of the film AND i think some of the dancers already said they werent happy about it. one of the members here said they saw it and that it was a nice film. not something to trash her. maybe there'll be a shady remark here and there but all in all im curious to see it.

Sorry Nikki, but seeing anyone saying Gaga works harder than Madonna is a joke in itself. The dancers just don't interest me and never have but that is just a personal view. Even on the Rebel Heart tour, as wonderful as the dancers were, my eyes were always on Madonna.

Yep.

And Slam going "I don't follow her career much these days" please :rotfl:

The only reason anyone cares to watch this and the only reason why it was allowed to be made in the first place is because Madonna unlike them still has a career. Why be a hypocrite about it?

I don't think Carlton has ever said anything bad about her...or am I wrong?

I don't think Carlton has ever said anything bad about her...or am I wrong?

Carlton was the smartest of the pack! He was a class act, great dancer, handsome, intelligent, had it all, the other kids looked very bitchy/insecure/ quite vapid and like they feared what their family would say about them. Carlton talked again about Madonna circa 2007 and had only good things to say

"You're a real lady" (1990)