boy skeffington

STRIKE A POSE documentary

603 posts in this topic

What a shit article.

She gave them the opportunity of a LIFETIME!!!! It's not up to her to mentor them along the rest of the way and give them hand outs the rest of her life. She has her OWN career to worry about for crying out loud!!!!

There people are moronic if they really thought they would have a life long relationship with one of the worlds biggest stars who literally has no free time for her own self when it comes to down time. Give me a break.

I spoke to Jose tonight.........and this is what he had to say........HE LOVES M.

"THEY TOOOK WHAT WE SAID. FROM OUR INTERVIEW TO PROMOTE THE FILM. ZND TOTALLY TRIED TO TURNIT INTO Something ELSE. THERE SO CALLED SOURCES SOURCES THAT WERE TELLING THESE STORIES.AND THE JUST WROTE BITS OF WHAT WE XACTLY. SAID. IFU RE READ IT U CAN ALMOST SEEE THERE XAGGERATIONS OF STUFF. Whenu read it. ALSO IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IT HAS TO DO WITH MY EXPERIENCE MY STORY IN THE FILM. AND EVERYTHING THAT I LIVED BEFORE N AFTER THE TOUR. MY STORY OUR STORIES ARE OF OUR XPERIENCES ON AND THEN OFF. NO ONE LIED WE SPOKE VERY TRUTHFULLY. They just added what they wanted. Its the post they all ways write stuff totally off the mark."

and the people involved with the film are already legally forcing the POST to retract the statements...they exaggerated.

ok thats good

im so angry that M gets so much unfair press compared to other people. they really want to get to her

I spoke to Jose tonight.........and this is what he had to say........HE LOVES M.

"THEY TOOOK WHAT WE SAID. FROM OUR INTERVIEW TO PROMOTE THE FILM. ZND TOTALLY TRIED TO TURNIT INTO Something ELSE. THERE SO CALLED SOURCES SOURCES THAT WERE TELLING THESE STORIES.AND THE JUST WROTE BITS OF WHAT WE XACTLY. SAID. IFU RE READ IT U CAN ALMOST SEEE THERE XAGGERATIONS OF STUFF. Whenu read it. ALSO IF I HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY IT HAS TO DO WITH MY EXPERIENCE MY STORY IN THE FILM. AND EVERYTHING THAT I LIVED BEFORE N AFTER THE TOUR. MY STORY OUR STORIES ARE OF OUR XPERIENCES ON AND THEN OFF. NO ONE LIED WE SPOKE VERY TRUTHFULLY. They just added what they wanted. Its the post they all ways write stuff totally off the mark."

and the people involved with the film are already legally forcing the POST to retract the statements...they exaggerated.

knew it

I think we should know by now that we can't believe the media (I mean some have learnt it since day 1) before calling anybody names...they know it's mainly m fans who will watch the film so it didn't make sense they would shoot themselves in the foot

Knowing Madonna, anybody who works for/ with her should get rid of their assumptions/ expectations that they will become best friends for life or something.

Madonna admitted in several post-ROL interviews that she was acting in the like a spinning wheel and got the most out of any relationship, being personal or business related, for her own benefit. She admitted she was a brat and selfish and all that.

NY Post is known for being an unprofessional newspaper

Not just page 6 but the entire paper

So this doesn't surprise me at all

Edited by Scorpio

It did not match with the interviews Luis and the others made during the Berlin Film festival. Jose would have been the only one to trash her.

I'm starting to see articles pointing out the media bias (mainly the DM) against Madonna. Maybe in the end it's only gonna benefit her.

I asked Jose what's up on his IG and he actually answered. I dunno how to copy, but you can check it out ;)

They're queens... shade is expected. But NOT TOO MUCH on my good sis Jose. He loves M & I love him.

I asked Jose what's up on his IG and he actually answered. I dunno how to copy, but you can check it out ;)

username?

but if they know a media outlet is shady then why grant them an interview!?!?!

these two need to learn, they gonna learn today

lol

god these queens need to give it up it's OVER.

From Jose:

• fatherjose.xtravaganzaI KNOW. I HEARD. IJUST GOT A CHANCE TO SEE I FORGOT IT WAS COMING OUT TODAY. BASICALLY. ITS ALL MIS INTERPRETED. WE WERE ASKED TO DO AN ARTICLE TO PROMOTE OUR FILM. SAD TO SAY BUT THEY TOOK WHAT SOME OF US SAID. AND MIXED IT WITH WHATEVER SOURCES THEY CLAIM TO HAVE THAT SPEAKS IN THE ARTICLE AND PRINTED BITS N PIECES ONLY OF WHAT WAS SAID FROM OUR BEHALF N SO THERE IT IS. NONE OF US PARTOOK IN ANY OF THE AWFULNESS. (I mean if i wanted to say anything awful.i would of said it a long time ago.no!?25 years is it?)NOW WHAT I DID TALKABOUT LIKE IN THE FILM,WAS MY STORY,OUR STORIES OF HOW THINGS CAME TO BE FOR US GROWING UP BACK THEN AND NOW OUR LIVES AND HOW WE FEEL AND WHAT WE ARE DOING IN THE PRESENT. I THINK IF U REALLY RE-READ THE ARTICLE U CAN MORE OR LESS TELL WHATS SENSIBLE FACTS. AND WHAT IS NOT.

Page six gossip column from the New York Post is always trashing Madonna. Similar to the dreaded Daily Fail and a huge majority of articles from the Huffington Post plus other notorious tabloid garbage rags. Then the same disgusting articles get picked up in other publications and online and spread like wildfire. Most of the negative press articles in Australia recently in magazines etc, are actually the same false and ghastly articles that appeared in the Daily Fail originally. It is all so obvious that they want to portray Madonna as badly as they possibly can.

Ok guys listen, the doc is not shady AT ALL!!! Or I must have completely misunderstood it. It's true that in the interviews shown some of the dancers made remarks against M that could be seen as criticism and ridicule IF they are taken out of context (which is exactly what the NYPost did), but if you watch the full interview you'll see none of the dancers meant to attack her. There's a positive undertone in the doc when it comes to M, or at the very least a neutral one, but the big picture the dancers paint of her certainly isn't negative. In fact at the end of the doc there's a scene where all the dancers get together again and have dinner, and they talk about themselves AND M as part of a family.

they are going too far because it's a lie. there's gossip.. but this is just bullshit.

Oh and I have to say I actually felt really sorry for Jose. I don't clearly remember his life story he talked about anymore but you could see the guy was very unhappy. There's this interview where he's in tears saying he regretted not dancing for M anymore after BAT and how great his life could still have been then, dancing for her. Hardly sounds like he's butthurt over M IMO.

why is no one writing about this?

the dancers were on radio andy

@RadioAndySXM

Up now on #Bevelations we're joined by Madonna's Blond Ambition Tour dancers @Salim_Gauwloos and Jose Gutierez to talk @StrikeAPoseDocu

why is no one writing about this?

the dancers were on radio andy

@RadioAndySXM

Up now on #Bevelations we're joined by Madonna's Blond Ambition Tour dancers @Salim_Gauwloos and Jose Gutierez to talk @StrikeAPoseDocu

It's not on YT yet.