boy skeffington

STRIKE A POSE documentary

603 posts in this topic

I'm not quite sure what they expected her to do for them after the tour? She wasn't their manager and did they really think that 'Queen's English' was the start of some great rock career?

introduce yourself, okaaaaaaay, introduce yourself okaaaaay.

my name is Jose, I come from downtown, and I get down and I know it.

wait is this a new thread? cuz the one about the film itself was very positive. then someone posts an ariticle from a known madonna hatin outlet and BAM! negativity!? lol

we all know the media likes to twist & manipulate things people say.

At the risk of sounding like a cunt. I think what these dancers forget,is that they were Madonna's EMPLOYEES. They were paid to do a job. She gave them the opportunity of a lifetime. One that they are STILL milking 25 years later!! They stayed in 5 star hotels and travelled the world,and took part in what has gone down as a piece of pop music history. They worked with the most famous and most successful female pop star in history!!! What do they WANT? A Christmas card every year? Are they mad because Madonna didn't invite them over every weekend for facials and a mani pedi?

Now I know Madonna has been ruthless in the past and has herself admitted how she travels through people,but it's not like these guys were underage or had a gun to their heads. If they had any common sense they should've learned from Madonna,and understood that the Blonde Ambition gig was a once in a lifetime JOB,earned and learned as much as they could from her,thanked her for the opportunity and moved onto the next job. Not spend the next 25 friggin years biting the hand that fed you. People like that need to understand that if you get too close to someone who's star shines as bright as Madonna's,you will get burned.

this better not be in the "strike a pose" doc. i thought a fan watched it in a premier or screening and that it wasnt shady?

Me too. I REALLLLLLY wanna go see it at the Tribeca Film Festival but if it's full of this shit I don't need to raise my blood pressure.

Jose & luis were heroin addicts. Luis at least had the decency to point it out in the Strike a pose press tour in Berlin as the reason for their fallout. Look it up (german tv interview)

Michael Jackson did not want these guys around him. He said so in the infamous interviews with that rabbi or whatever that leaked a few years before his death. Look it up

Tracy Anderson got involved with the Guy who scammed her Raising Malawi foundation which appeared after an official audit company investigated the case. Look it up

Non journalism with a bias

Jose is like Christopher. He just feels entitled. Jose did not write Vogue. She could have hired other voguers, she chose him. If it wasn't for the opportunity she gave him he would have ended like all the other voguers in Paris is Burning.

I wanted to see the movie now i don't. He shot his own foot since only Madonna fans have an interest in seeing Strike a pose, he just killed the whole thing with his ego.

No way Jose you could have danced on the Girlie Show. The dancers were more physical and athletic this time with a REAL ballet background. The choregraphies were more intricate. You could not have handled it.

At the risk of sounding like a cunt. I think what these dancers forget,is that they were Madonna's EMPLOYEES. They were paid to do a job. She gave them the opportunity of a lifetime. One that they are STILL milking 25 years later!! They stayed in 5 star hotels and travelled the world,and took part in what has gone down as a piece of pop music history. They worked with the most famous and most successful female pop star in history!!! What do they WANT? A Christmas card every year? Are they mad because Madonna didn't invite them over every weekend for facials and a mani pedi?

Now I know Madonna has been ruthless in the past and has herself admitted how she travels through people,but it's not like these guys were underage or had a gun to their heads. If they had any common sense they should've learned from Madonna,and understood that the Blonde Ambition gig was a once in a lifetime JOB,earned and learned as much as they could from her,thanked her for the opportunity and moved onto the next job. Not spend the next 25 friggin years biting the hand that fed you. People like that need to understand that if you get too close to someone who's star shines as bright as Madonna's,you will get burned.

Exactly.

I think what these dancers forget,is that they were Madonna's EMPLOYEES. They were paid to do a job. She gave them the opportunity of a lifetime. One that they are STILL milking 25 years later!! They stayed in 5 star hotels and travelled the world,and took part in what has gone down as a piece of pop music history. They worked with the most famous and most successful female pop star in history!!! What do they WANT? A Christmas card every year? Are they mad because Madonna didn't invite them over every weekend for facials and a mani pedi?

This!

It seems that these people wanted to be adopted by Madonna and live with her until the end of their lives. Girls, you are her dancers and choreographers, not her children :lmao:

Media is promoting this retarded narrative again to build a consensus that Madonna's a BITCH. She's allegedly an insane control freak who emotionally and financially exploits vulnerable people for her personal gain.

No one is exempt from her ruthlessness, including her own children or the dancers she ripped off voguing from! :laugh:

Media is promoting this retarded narrative again to build a consensus that Madonna's a BITCH. She's allegedly an insane control freak who emotionally and financially exploits vulnerable people for her personal gain.

No one is exempt from her ruthlessness, including her own children or the dancers she ripped off voguing from! :laugh:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Jose & luis were heroin addicts. Luis at least had the decency to point it out in the Strike a pose press tour in Berlin as the reason for their fallout. Look it up (german tv interview)

Michael Jackson did not want these guys around him. He said so in the infamous interviews with that rabbi or whatever that leaked a few years before his death. Look it up

Tracy Anderson got involved with the Guy who scammed her Raising Malawi foundation which appeared after an official audit company investigated the case. Look it up

Non journalism with a bias

Jose is like Christopher. He just feels entitled. Jose did not write Vogue. She could have hired other voguers, she chose him. If it wasn't for the opportunity she gave him he would have ended like all the other voguers in Paris is Burning.

I wanted to see the movie now i don't. He shot his own foot since only Madonna fans have an interest in seeing Strike a pose, he just killed the whole thing with his ego.

No way Jose you could have danced on the Girlie Show. The dancers were more physical and athletic this time with a REAL ballet background. The choregraphies were more intricate. You could not have handled it.

This!

If I'm not mistaken, Madonna allowed Carlton to stay at her place when he was going through a rough time, and this was after the Girlie show.

Not all the dancers burned their bridges by doing drugs and suing her.

Madonna doesn't need to address anything. She always moves on to try new things with new people. Does Shabbadoo trash Madonna cause he didn't dance on the BAT tour? No.

I'm still seeing the documentary btw. Regardless of this page 6 crap

It's the nypost lol.....

It's the nypost lol.....

The gossip section of the nypost lol

I too love the smell of fresh gossip after dinner, especially now that the tour is over!

If I'm not mistaken, Madonna allowed Carlton to stay at her place when he was going through a rough time, and this was after the Girlie show.

Not all the dancers burned their bridges by doing drugs and suing her.

Madonna doesn't need to address anything. She always moves on to try new things with new people. Doea Shabbadoo trash Madonna cause he didn't dance on the BAT your? No.

Eh but nice Madonna doesn't make clicks .-.

:lmao: Poor bitch

They sound needy and Codependent, and like they didnt defend their ideas at the time because they were too intimidated by her. All this resentment

:blink: Apparently Madonna didn't do enough job to promote their single "Queen's English". Seriously what were they expecting from her I just can't :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Even massive promo couldn't make this shit a hit. She got them a deal with Sire even though they can't sing and she sang on their shit song.

And they were supposed to be dancers! Not singers. By the time ROL was released these people were already HISTORICAL CHARACTERS :lmao:

And they were supposed to be dancers! Not singers. By the time ROL was released these people were already HISTORICAL CHARACTERS :lmao:

The single was released in september of 1993 while she was on tour. They expected her to sing it on the Girlie Show. The little residuals they got from the few singles that were sold came from Madonna fans (me being one of them because i bought it then. i had been waiting for this song for a year since it was played at a D&G show and MTV talked about it).

I'm really fed up with these ungrateful, bitchy and backstabbing former employees. No wonder M said she doesn't trust anybody.

I'm really fed up with these ungrateful, bitchy and backstabbing former employees. No wonder M said she doesn't trust anybody.

These people are embarrassment of life. Ungrateful and with no dignity whatsoever.