Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

Zayn thread: new single featuring Sia tearing up the sharts

Recommended Posts

i dont see why this generation love random senseless high notes (kesha i'm looking at you). he does however look hot doing it!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 if he can sing that live then that would b impressive;  

keshas high note in praying is great because it's more organic 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

tired of these new idols always "ill" always" with "problems". Remind me of those teenagers who are showing off their angst in social media. Look at me, look at me. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i dont see why this generation love random senseless high notes (kesha i'm looking at you). he does however look hot doing it!

 

This generation grew up with American Idol. They imagine that shouting in a microphone is synonymous with good singing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

MNation is full of experts :queenbitch:

And yet they rarely say anything of value :rotfl:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

MNation is full of experts :queenbitch:

 

30 minutes ago, IsaacHarris said:

And yet they rarely say anything of value :rotfl:

 

 

 

 

Oh! Shut Up! U 2 bitches are only thinking with ur penises and u know it :fag:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Django said:

U 2 bitches are only thinking with ur penises and u know it :fag:

Can you blame us!? He's so dreamy :dramatic:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Django said:

 

 

 

Oh! Shut Up! U 2 bitches are only thinking with ur penises and u know it :fag:

I stan for pure talent. But my penniis is happy too.tenor.gif

 

5 hours ago, IsaacHarris said:

Can you blame us!? He's so dreamy :dramatic:

 

 

Teach them sis :drama:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Smart King :brenspin:

 

You didn’t promote the last album for very long. Why did you stop?

Z: To be honest, Duncan, for me I don’t really want to do shitloads of promotion. I’ll do the music interviews and stuff like that, that actually have something to do with what I’m doing. But a lot of public interviews and being on TV, to me, is more about being a social character, about being a — what’s the word for it, when people are on TV but don’t do anything? Reality TV stars? I don’t buy into that side of things. I just want to do my music. If people hear about me from their friend, it’s cooler than me being in their face all the time.

Read more : https://www.thefader.com/2017/09/08/zayn-malik-interview-dusk-till-dawn/amp

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"While I'm doing interviews, I just can't snort my coke in peace. Leave me alone." 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/9/2017 at 4:47 PM, runa said:

"While I'm doing interviews, I just can't snort my coke in peace. Leave me alone." 

Exactly :lmao:

And then when you are unable to babble anything or even stand up you have "anxiety problems".

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/09/2017 at 1:27 PM, DitaDolla said:

Smart King :brenspin:

 

You didn’t promote the last album for very long. Why did you stop?

Z: To be honest, Duncan, for me I don’t really want to do shitloads of promotion. I’ll do the music interviews and stuff like that, that actually have something to do with what I’m doing. But a lot of public interviews and being on TV, to me, is more about being a social character, about being a — what’s the word for it, when people are on TV but don’t do anything? Reality TV stars? I don’t buy into that side of things. I just want to do my music. If people hear about me from their friend, it’s cooler than me being in their face all the time.

Read more : https://www.thefader.com/2017/09/08/zayn-malik-interview-dusk-till-dawn/amp

 

But does he perform his songs? Fine if he doesn’t want to do tv interviews but what about his fans who buy his music? Does he play live? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is his new song a hit then?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

But does he perform his songs? Fine if he doesn’t want to do tv interviews but what about his fans who buy his music? Does he play live? 

He will go on tour next year. He feels better now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tuckeye said:

is his new song a hit then?

The song has reached 40 million streams on Spotify, 77 million views on youtube...  Top 5 in UK ... And the song is only 2 weeks old... It's new on radio so that will help too..  It's doing great for now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i hope it becomes a hit!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, tuckeye said:

i hope it becomes a hit!

Radio ain’t playing it! His team is stupid, if it impacted radio the same day of the release, everything would be different :dazed:

This is a smash WW, but the US needs to follow :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A smash WW ? :rotfl:

you mean Botswana and Kazakstan ? :rotfl:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He's so bland.

NEXT.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, runa said:

A smash WW ? :rotfl:

you mean Botswana and Kazakstan ? :rotfl:

Bigger smash than any Madonna song for the last 10 years. Chill. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/9/2017 at 0:47 AM, VogueMusic said:

The image he tries to pull off (or so it seems) just doesn't seem to fit him. It feels like a little boy trying to be a man.

Sounds like any gay.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why is 90% of MNation obsessed with trashig EVERY artist they can find? 

It's so annoying.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, DitaDolla said:

Bigger smash than any Madonna song for the last 10 years. Chill. 

:lmao:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×