MadonnaNation.com Forums
Andra

Madonna/Guy/Rocco custody thread

Speaking of getting a hobby and stop fuelling negativity ...

Now it would only be too good to be true if you could take all of the above and apply it to your own posts. Your random attacks and gross generalisations about other nationalities in the politics and lounge section against other members are one example. Asking other posters not to keep Lady Gaga relevant by talking about her and then 24 hours later posting about you tweeting her to call her out on something ....

The American politics section changed to a title about you being a candidate or something etc etc

Get real and don't be a hypocrite most of all because you have expressed the same things I said about Suede's moderating style in other threads, at other times.

You need to get your facts straight.

It was 5 days after not 24 hours.

I know you've been filling the Gaga thread with hate for 6 years now but quite frankly you take it too far. Some people in there keep it funny and cute but you sound obsessed. You stalk gaga in the same way she stalks Madonna. You're smarter than that.

Yeah I tried to let this forum know that it's okay to take the stick out of your ass and stop being such babies. It's now a crime to take probably the most depressing thread here (Donal Trump thread let's call it what it is) and try to lighten it up a little? You need to step back and think about what you're trying to say instead of this defensive nonsense.

You need to get your facts straight.

It was 5 days after not 24 hours.

striking difference

striking difference

It's 500% difference. Keep acting like this and whether or not you get banned you might end up with very little affection or respect from people. Weird.

Guy is so gross.

It's too late for guy.

It's too late for my unborn baby.

Is it too late for you Pud? :lmao: Mess.

I know you've been filling the Gaga thread with hate for 6 years now but quite frankly you take it too far.

:lmao: First of all: coming from you???

Second: there was nothing hateful, just ridicule like most members who have posted or post there these days. But when some people did it or started doing it was fine when others do it, for some reason, not quite the same, same for other threads in that section

Except for the period in 2011 when we've had to have two separate threads for the exact same reasons I mentioned in my previous posts. You and some other posters use this forum as if it's your own private lives blog or something.

Rudeness is excused with a lot of people here and what's gone on in this thread is another example of it

You're going too hard and making a bunch bigger deal than this is. Give it a rest and lay off him. He is one the moderators and runs the forum as he sees fit and I am very thankful for his efforts. I'm asking you only once to now drop it and stick to what this thread is about.

I am not going hard

I am calling it like it is Hector. What I wrote about Suedehead corresponds to how he posts on here. I will not accept the double standards. So if he "sees fit" to start and delete any thread as he pleases it should be accepted simply because he's a moderator?

It's not just about this topic of dscussion or this particular thread, it happens quite often everywhere on here

Why are people like Diversity still allowed to post for instance? People who obviously come here to stir shit up and have no interest in Madonna whatsoever and then they attack other posters in the only thread they come here for

Those are good moderating points, not acting like a bully on other members because they are talking about this other issue, all while "moderating" in an incredibly erratic, inconsistent way

I am surprised that it's considered acceptable behaviour

Also, threatening people with a ban because they have pointed out something that may feel uncomfortable to some even if it's the truth isn't nice nor very democratic.

:lmao: First of all: coming from you???

Second: there was nothing hateful, just ridicule like most members who has posted or posts there these days. But when some people did it or started doing it was fine when others do it for some reason not quite the same, same for other threads in that section

Except for the period in 2011 when we've had to have two separate threads for the exact same reasons I mentioned in my previous posts. You and some other posters use this forum as if it's your own private lives blog or something.

Rudeness is excused with a lot of people here and what's gone on in this thread is another example of it

You've been so rude in this thread to me specifically. In fact it is rather inappropriate in front of Suedehead Richardson. :rotfl:

It's 500% difference. Keep acting like this and whether or not you get banned you might end up with very little affection or respect from people. Weird.

Thank you for the analysis Doctor GU :rotfl:

Your "getting affection and respect" in life probably depends on whether or not you get banned from here. But I understand all the projection. It fits with all the attitude and crap I have seen in this thread and many others self victimising, attention-seeking threads/posts both in the Lounge and Politics sections

Thank you for the analysis Doctor GU :rotfl:

Your "getting affection and respect" in life probably depends on whether or not you get banned from here. But I understand all the projection. It fits with all the attitude and crap I have seen in this thread and many others self victimising, attention-seeking threads/posts both in the Lounge and Politics sections

I don't understond the question.

I don't like you two arguing at all. You're mates

:rotfl:

Oh please, stop "crying" :laugh:

You know exactly why certain things have come out in this thread. You can't call it out ONLY when you are involved. Next time don't "take it back". Because you were absolutely right. I've realised that with certain posters on here there must be some "bad ass comeraderie" score to achieve all the time, hence the constant flip flopping in tone and attitude

But you can't have it both ways or only when you feel like it

Let's keep it real shall we

:manson:

It's none of your fucking business

Huh???? what did I say wrong now? Im not even up to date with this story at ALL. I just didn't get how they would know all of this stuff and how its invasive and when I saw someone mention S Penn I just said I hope it's not him. how is that wrong??

Gosh sometimes some of you people feel so much better than others here and like to make sure we know it and are put in our place. maybe its a language barrier or something else but I said NOTHING wrong, jeez.

:clap:

Exactly!

It's none of anyone's business. None of this is any of anyone's business! What a crazy world we live in,

I don't even see Nikki said that was so awful. She asked a question. I know HIV is a touchy subject on this forum but blimming heck.

I've seen a lot worst things being said about HIV and AIDS in the flop princesses section

Let's put it this way if it were up to me I'd happily lock this topic but I don't moderate this forum. These sorts of topic are the worst kind and I really think they have no place on this forum or any online forum. The only reason I'm posting in this topic is to say how disgusting I find the entire conversation, not because I'm interested in which celebrity may or may not be HIV positive.

Just Ask Kim, he'll lock it

:lmao:

There's no need to be like that Chelle. Sometimes I think you're one of the good ones but other times (like now for instance) I'm not so sure. You seem to enjoy fuelling the fire or stirring shit up.

What the hell? It was a joke to lighten the mood. ulizos made the same joke in another thread. Even Kim would find it funny.

It was just a joke. I take it back

I've even seen him chuckle at it too. Meh. When this thread is locked we can all go back to discussing the HIV status of female pop stars in flop princesses. Double standards and all that.

Bullshit.

Stop stirring. Take this as a warning.

Guest Rachelle of London

:rotfl:

Oh please, stop "crying" :laugh:

You know exactly why certain things have come out in this thread. You can't call it out ONLY when you are involved. Next time don't "take it back". Because you were absolutely right. I've realised that with certain posters on here there must be some "bad ass comeraderie" score to achieve all the time, hence the constant flip flopping in tone and attitude

But you can't have it both ways or only when you feel like it

Let's keep it real shall we

Why are you coming. After me? I know that you and GU were friends. It's not nice to see you arguing. I contacted GU privately and told him to stop arguing with you.

I think Madonna knows it will all work out in the end....I mean the kid is like 15, but as all families

fight, he'll come around....she was rebellious and left her own father.....made up with brother after all

I also don't think Madonna is as distraught as we think...I mean at this stage of her career, she could've

easily cancelled or postponed shows to deal with this...she has way more resources than Guy....

I'd like to know...why isn't Guy fighting to get David too?

Guest Rachelle of London

XXL posts make it look like I'm saying Guy has HIV. Those posts are from last year from the Charlie sheen thread. Nothing to do with rocco or Guy btw

Oh I know...what did I say to make you think I thought Guy kidnapped Rocco

I'm just saying if he loves his son so much...he does have another (adopted, but still)

Guest Rachelle of London

I think Madonna knows it will all work out in the end....I mean the kid is like 15, but as all families

fight, he'll come around....she was rebellious and left her own father.....made up with brother after all

I also don't think Madonna is as distraught as we think...I mean at this stage of her career, she could've

easily cancelled or postponed shows to deal with this...she has way more resources than Guy....

I'd like to know...why isn't Guy fighting to get David too?

I think Madonna is very distraught. But to cancel or postpone would not be setting her kids a good example. Just quit when the going gets tough isn't in her nature. The courts have set the hearing date for June so doesn't make sense for her to cancel now.

losing isn't in her nature either...I have no doubt...she will come out on top

I was like Rocco (with less millions involved) my dad moved hell

& high water from Panama to California to fight for myself was 14, a sister 16, and a younger brother

4....we spent a year trial basis with my mother whilst my father fought for us....my mother at end told

courts, she didn't want my brother or myself, just my sister...the judge told her you can't have children,

and pick and choose whom you want to keep...my sister wanted to live with my mother also

I'm just saying if she has custody....kids don't usually get to choose (unless courts have changed)

but I'm not here to argue with anyone....I don't even get to start a topic....so I'd hate to be banned

so as M just said.....

SORRY....YOU'RE RIGHT!