MadonnaNation.com Forums
Andra

Madonna/Guy/Rocco custody thread

Yeah, whats going on here :(

Let's just hide in the corner, it's like walking on broken glass here lol

I think the issue here is not about Guy or his wife and I know some of you hate his guts but the real problem and maybe it should be discussed in a different thread is the constant use of the word MELTDOWN and Madonna in the same sentence. For the average person it kind of transpires as Madonna going down the Britney Spears road or the Amy Whineouse path where they both appeared on stage in a state of confusion and drunkeness! People do think Madonna goes drunk on stage and all she does is cry and talk about her son. That's the problem. Average person won't bother reading the actual show reviews where it will be stated how brilliant the show was but they will think Madonna's having a train wreck kind of thing and that's absolutely a lie!

When the media reported other celebrities melt downs it was pretty much based on the truth! But in Madonna's case it's an absolute LIE and it gets printed ten thousands times over. She's getting the biggest headlines ever at the moment in the UK, anyways. And no one is objecting it.. It's been reported as the gospel truth and it's alarming.

Thanks so much for showing us the light and restoring peace into the universe. Too bad that doesn't change the fact that Guy is a vile insufferable malicious golddigging dick cheese smelling repugnant cunt who is turning Rocco against his own mother, and we are going to keep talking about it and posting about it. Thanks.

Thanks so much for showing us the light and restoring peace into the universe. Too bad that doesn't change the fact that Guy is a vile insufferable malicious golddigging dick cheese smelling repugnant cunt who is turning Rocco against his own mother, and we are going to keep talking about it and posting about it. Thanks.

Get help.

Madonna makes great albums when she's in a bad mood, sorry but that's all I care for :lmao:

^

Madonna makes good album when she's a good mood as well though. Let's not forget Ray Of Light for a start....

So you believe this 'article' which quotes 'a source'? I'm kind of shocked to be honest. So I guess now you have to also believe every article saying shit about Madonna and quoting 'a source'. It's kind of condescending to insinuate that because people don't agree with you (in wanting to take the bait of tabloid media) that they don't have a functioning brain. :doh: I didn't think you were like that. Strange.

As I said before I find it distasteful and really fucking odd how people are so obsessed with this situation and hateful towards Guy and Rocco. Why criticise the mind and appearance of a CHILD that you don't even know? Why obsessively 'reveal' all of Madonna's ex husband's flaws from 'a source' and then portray it as if you're actually part of his life? :rotfl: That's absolutely stupid and being fans of Madonna we all know about this reaction bait media. Why is Guy Ritchie's wife bothering you so much? Like, stop trying to call her a gold digging slut because she married Madonna's ex husband. :lmao: She's irrelevant to all of our lives unless anybody here actually has had a personal interaction with her. Here's my toolkit for people doing these things:

1) Get a hobby.

2) Get a sense of perspective.

3) Don't believe everything you read/hear in the media.

4) Show some human decency and respect instead of picking on children and Guy Ritchie's wife.

5) If you want to support Madonna then show her love using Instagram (we know she reads and reposts people's comments/images). Buy her records. Write a blog about how amazing she is. Buy a Madonna t shirt and wear it everyday. Build a 50 foot sculpture of her in your garden.

If you continue doing what you're doing then all you are contributing to is negativity in a situation that clearly is hard enough as it is. As you all know Madonna and her personal life so well how did you forget this recent moment?

Discussing it is one thing. Some of you seem to be enjoying it way too much. If you're angry at the world go and join a clay work class or do some gardening or something. :lmao: There's much more useful uses of your energy.

I can't believe it. I agree with every single world. Maybe I'm having my personal meltdown!

According with the Sun?

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonna makes great albums when she's in a bad mood, sorry but that's all I care for :lmao:

Innit. Can you imagine the material she's written for next project

All this talk is based on nothing. Really. We don't know what happened betwen the 3 of them. We can go on say Rocco and Guy are evil but what's the point?

Innit. Can you imagine the material she's written for next project

My body is ready for American Life Part 2.

It's the perfect timing to release Love Spent as a single :wow:

I am quoting all your posts for future reference. I do not appreciate your personal attacks on me or my moderating skills. In fact I find your attitude reprehensible. All that I have been trying to do is to create an environment in this forum for Madonna fans to interact with each other and discuss topics relevant to Madonna and yet you find it acceptable to attack me personally and my credibility. This is not acceptable and I will not stand for it.

I am happy to acknowledge that the discussion levels in the Pop Princesses forums descended into an unacceptable level of ridicule but this was the result of years and years of that sort of behaviour. I will not accept sole responsibility for that; but I will say that, like everyone else here, I have engaged in it. I have tried to turn a corner on that forum and so far it appears to be doing well. Let us also not forget that I am not the only moderator in this forum and the moderating team has (over the years) consisted of different members; and yet I appear to be the main person that is constantly abused and harassed by you and your ilk. I have received personal messages from forum members when I tried to improve things in the pop princesses forum where they threatened me and attacked me personally. It looks like this is a similar issue, and what you are doing in this thread is not much different. You are throwing your toys out of the pram and attacking me personally and my role as a moderator because I refuse to bow down to what you think is 'freedom of speech'. Most of the time I let it go but I will take this opportunity to respond and defend myself.

So keep the abuse coming because it's more ammunition for me to make a case for you to be banned.

You can quote all you want and get me banned all you want, it doesn't make anything you write hold water simply because you have that power.

I didn't offend you, you did, you called me names several times on this forum. I stick by what I said, I gave you some facts in my previous posts without insulting you. You chastise people on here for behaving in the same way you behave when you want to behave that way

The fact you're a mod doesn't exempt you from following those guidelines yourself. Anyway, no big deal, I am just wondering what's the point of creating the same thread every 5 minutes. Only to have another one being created later on. Just delete the posts that you think showed abusiveness towards Rocco

This is a place for Madonna discussion, not for your own personal tantrums and what you above all thinks need to be censored or not, even more in light of how you post here, many times.

Well that sounds like a reliable piece of journalism.

A SOURCE CLOSE TO MY ASS SAYS THAT THE ARTICLE IS TOTALLY FOR REALZ, YO!

Who's saying people don't question the reports coming out from people mag and those other tabloids? The point is allow a thread about this or ban the talk alltogether

Creating/deleting a new thread every 5 minutes it's manic. Not everybody that is commenting is attacking or being verbally abusive towards Rocco anyway. Which was the main argument to begin with

Just delete those posts, not the entire thread

So you believe this 'article' which quotes 'a source'? I'm kind of shocked to be honest. So I guess now you have to also believe every article saying shit about Madonna and quoting 'a source'. It's kind of condescending to insinuate that because people don't agree with you (in wanting to take the bait of tabloid media) that they don't have a functioning brain. :doh: I didn't think you were like that. Strange.

As I said before I find it distasteful and really fucking odd how people are so obsessed with this situation and hateful towards Guy and Rocco. Why criticise the mind and appearance of a CHILD that you don't even know? Why obsessively 'reveal' all of Madonna's ex husband's flaws from 'a source' and then portray it as if you're actually part of his life? :rotfl: That's absolutely stupid and being fans of Madonna we all know about this reaction bait media. Why is Guy Ritchie's wife bothering you so much? Like, stop trying to call her a gold digging slut because she married Madonna's ex husband. :lmao: She's irrelevant to all of our lives unless anybody here actually has had a personal interaction with her. Here's my toolkit for people doing these things:

1) Get a hobby.

2) Get a sense of perspective.

3) Don't believe everything you read/hear in the media.

4) Show some human decency and respect instead of picking on children and Guy Ritchie's wife.

5) If you want to support Madonna then show her love using Instagram (we know she reads and reposts people's comments/images). Buy her records. Write a blog about how amazing she is. Buy a Madonna t shirt and wear it everyday. Build a 50 foot sculpture of her in your garden.

If you continue doing what you're doing then all you are contributing to is negativity in a situation that clearly is hard enough as it is. As you all know Madonna and her personal life so well how did you forget this recent moment?

Discussing it is one thing. Some of you seem to be enjoying it way too much. If you're angry at the world go and join a clay work class or do some gardening or something. :lmao: There's much more useful uses of your energy.

Speaking of getting a hobby and stop fuelling negativity ...

Now it would only be too good to be true if you could take all of the above and apply it to your own posts. Your random attacks and gross generalisations about other nationalities in the politics and lounge section against other members are one example. Asking other posters not to keep Lady Gaga relevant by talking about her and then 24 hours later posting about you tweeting her to call her out on something ....

The American politics section changed to a title about you being a candidate or something etc etc

Get real and don't be a hypocrite most of all because you have expressed the same things I said about Suede's moderating style in other threads, at other times.

Come on guys

anigif_enhanced-buzz-16517-1328503482-19

All I care for is your avatar :inlove: And concerning the Guy vs. M situation, we all know that he is a petty twat.

I'm really appalled by all the headlines discussing the case pointing out how Jacquie is young and beautiful or refering to her as "Guy beautiful new wife". This level of misogyny should have ALL women protesting. It's the shit keyboard warriors should be all over.

OMG

http://pagesix.com/2016/03/13/someone-please-f-k-me-madonnas-onstage-meltdown/?_ga=1.156349693.773295612.1456765763&utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=P6Facebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow

And how can they twist things like that ? It's fucking scary when you witnessed the whole thing on Periscope. Imagine if we had no Periscope links to the shows and didn't have this forum to have Mnationers report from around the world ?

We would only have these rags as sources.

Conclusion : It really, really puts in perspective everything we read about Madonna (and that case especially)

You can quote all you want and get me banned all you want, it doesn't make anything you write hold water simply because you have that power.

I didn't offend you, you did, you called me names several times on this forum. I stick by what I said, I gave you some facts in my previous posts without insulting you. You chastise people on here for behaving in the same way you behave when you want to behave that way

The fact you're a mod doesn't exempt you from following those guidelines yourself. Anyway, no big deal, I am just wondering what's the point of creating the same thread every 5 minutes. Only to have another one being created later on. Just delete the posts that you think showed abusiveness towards Rocco

This is a place for Madonna discussion, not for your own personal tantrums and what you above all thinks need to be censored or not, even more in light of how you post here, many times.

You're going too hard and making a bunch bigger deal than this is. Give it a rest and lay off him. He is one the moderators and runs the forum as he sees fit and I am very thankful for his efforts. I'm asking you only once to now drop it and stick to what this thread is about.

After 33 years aren't you all used to this shit?

Jesus imagine if some of you were around in the POISON PENN era .

after this tour, i hope Madonna goes after him. like fuck this Guy.