MadonnaNation.com Forums
Andra

Madonna/Guy/Rocco custody thread

You can always go to another forum if you don't like it here. No one is forcing you to post here.

Oh please

No, why would I want to go to another forum?

Don't twist what I said Suedehead, I NEVER said I don't like it here.

I said you talking about guidelines is a tad rich. You're often the first to defy them. And I gave examples of it, I didn't make anything up. A moderator should moderate not instigate aggressiveness, defensiveness, erraticness etc. FLOP Princesses or POP Divas titles issue , an example for all.

Whatever, we've been here before.

Oh please

No, why would I want to go to another forum?

Don't twist what I said Suedehead, I NEVER said I don't like it here.

I said you talking about guidelines is a tad rich. You're often the first to defy them. And I gave examples of it, I didn't make anything up. A moderator should moderate not instigate aggressiveness, defensiveness, erraticness etc. FLOP Princesses or POP Divas titles issue , an example for all.

Whatever, we've been here before.

We have changed the guidelines for the Pop Princesses forum so I won't go over that again.

Again, if you don't like the moderation on MadonnaNation - feel free to go to another forum.

We have changed the guidelines for the Pop Princesses forum so I won't go over that again.

Again, if you don't like the moderation on MadonnaNation - feel free to go to another forum.

"We" ? Guidelines? Changed?

Who was making all those nasty titles for the pop star threads? With genital names and such? Then who changed it back to the actual name and then back again to the "funny" title and so forth :rotfl: "Is she dead?" "Did she get AIDS yet?"

I am simply saying you need to stop overusing the create thread / delete thread button. Confirmed: There Might Be Or Might Not etc wtf

I didn't speak about the moderation on here broadly. I am just wondering why you in particular act a certain way, especially considering you are a moderator, preaching about following guidelines and being civil when you're not a lot of times, both in language/names used and attitude

Not all people who express an opinion on this are necessarily violating Rocco's minor rights or being verbally abusive towards him. You are the one making the implication but I'm done having this conversation

"We" ? Guidelines? Changed?

Who was making all those nasty titles for the pop star threads? With genital names and such? Then who changed it back to the actual name and then back again to the "funny" title and so forth :rotfl: "Is she dead?" "Did she get AIDS yet?"

I am simply saying you need to stop overusing the create thread / delete thread button. Confirmed: There Might Be Or Might Not etc wtf

I didn't speak about the moderation on here broadly. I am just wondering why you in particular act a certain way, especially considering you are a moderator, preaching about following guidelines and being civil when you're not a lot of times, both in language/names used and attitude

Not all people who express an opinion on this are necessarily violating Rocco's minor rights or being verbally abusive towards him. You are the one making the implication but I'm done having this conversation

Seriously just fuck off XXL. I've had enough of your slanderous crap. Go somewhere else if you don't want to stay here.

I think Rocco is undergoing a proper brainwashing at the Ritchie's. Guy is good at that shit

Lets go back to talking about what a fucking piece of shit Guy is

Yes!!! What fucking moron!!! Lol

All I'm saying is look at what they are saying about her show last night being drunk falling off a tricycle call that stuff. People lap it up. We know it's not true . I watched the show live last night. It's all out of context

And the same thing with this "report".

It's all embellished lies for clicks and sales .

I deleted it because some people (again) forgot the forum guidelines.

Well you could simply delete the posts in question rather than the entire threads, it would make a lot more sense. Otherwise by this logic we would have to create a new thread about this topic every single day :manson: and that would be even more of a headache. This thing has been all over mainstream and tabloid media for 3 months, no need to be alarmed by the discussion

Also considering Madonna talked about it extensively through her work

That is true to a certain extent. There are guidelines to posting in this forum or any other forum actually.

The second people start crossing a line when they discuss Madonna's underage children (and in this instance, Rocco), the thread will be closed and deleted. You can all say whatever you like about Guy Ritchie or his wife or Madonna - they are all adults.

If you are not happy with that, you can take that particular aspect of your discussions elsewhere. It will not be tolerated here though.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Seriously just fuck off XXL. I've had enough of your slanderous crap.

Go somewhere else if you don't want to stay here.

Slanderous? No

I gave you examples of what you write and how you act as moderator.

Again, this post alone exemplifies what I said before. This is the third time you wrote "If you don't want to stay here" (now inviting me to fuck off). I never said that, I said you're not credible as a mod and I stick to that

Cancelling entire threads because you self-appointed yourself as Rocco's lawyer is ridiculous. As much as any other thread on other topics you start and then delete 5 min later, for whatever the reason

Slandeorus? No

I gave you examples of what you write and how you act as moderator.

Again, this post alone exemplifies what I said before. This is the third time you wrote "If you don't want to stay here" (now inviting me to fuck off). I never said that, I said you're not credible as a mod and I stick to that

Cancelling entire threads because you self-appointed yourself as Rocco's lawyer is ridiculous. As much as any other thread on other topics you start and then delete 5 min later, for whatever the reason

I am quoting all your posts for future reference. I do not appreciate your personal attacks on me or my moderating skills. In fact I find your attitude reprehensible. All that I have been trying to do is to create an environment in this forum for Madonna fans to interact with each other and discuss topics relevant to Madonna and yet you find it acceptable to attack me personally and my credibility. This is not acceptable and I will not stand for it.

I am happy to acknowledge that the discussion levels in the Pop Princesses forums descended into an unacceptable level of ridicule but this was the result of years and years of that sort of behaviour. I will not accept sole responsibility for that; but I will say that, like everyone else here, I have engaged in it. I have tried to turn a corner on that forum and so far it appears to be doing well. Let us also not forget that I am not the only moderator in this forum and the moderating team has (over the years) consisted of different members; and yet I appear to be the main person that is constantly abused and harassed by you and your ilk. I have received personal messages from forum members when I tried to improve things in the pop princesses forum where they threatened me and attacked me personally. It looks like this is a similar issue, and what you are doing in this thread is not much different. You are throwing your toys out of the pram and attacking me personally and my role as a moderator because I refuse to bow down to what you think is 'freedom of speech'. Most of the time I let it go but I will take this opportunity to respond and defend myself.

So keep the abuse coming because it's more ammunition for me to make a case for you to be banned.

We can't trust that person who says that Madonna had a meltdown on stage. Which meltdown???? A perfectly rehearsed mini concert????

Those whole news can be bogus

Very VERY true!

I'm sick of reading the word MELTDOWN. Lately Madonna's become the object of redicule because... she's on tour and she's going through legal procedures for her child custody battle!

Do peeps know custody battles are an everyday thing for children of divorced parents? If Guy Ritchie was directing a new film just right at this very moment would he experience a meltdown too? I mean all he's doing is going out on his bike... How convenient for the press to show him in the father of the year light! Isn't he working at all lately? Oh yeah maybe Madonna's supporting him and his wife and their children.. Of course including Rocco.

According to the media Madonna's having a meltdown every night on stage! Do they really know the meaning of a meltdown? Seriously Madonna's first and foremost a professional.. Her presence on stage is immaculate! Once again they're trying any sort of tricks, lies, put downs to diminsh her massive legacy and success. Next thing we'll hear is Madonna checking into rehab haha

Let's not get people banned here. Let's not fight guys.

Keep discussion on Guy being a douchebag and the case.

They keep spamming the word MELTDOWN in the hopes that actually happens, what makes it worse is people believing she's actually self destructing herself.

It's not news the anti-m circlejerk exists, and now that she's having a tremendous difficult time, they have found a small crack to pin her down.

I'm relieved that she's not giving a fuck, mostly because she's focusing in more important things, her work and people that actually cherish her.

I can only hope the best

During Friday's proceedings, Madonna's attorney, David Williams QC, insisted his client was willing to relent in her custody fight and listen to what the teen wants, reports the Daily Mail.

"They need to trust each other and she hoped this will reassure Rocco that what she wants and has always wanted is the best for him," Williams explained. "There may be differences between them but she wants to work with him and Guy. That is what she wants. It is her hope to resolve matters for her family."

It was also revealed that Rocco had planned to join his dad and his new family on an Easter vacation to the Maldives, after which Madonna requested the father and son head to New York to resolve the custody matter there.

ugh!

Let's not get people banned here. Let's not fight guys.

Keep discussion on Guy being a douchebag and the case.

Yeah, whats going on here :(

Well that sounds like a reliable piece of journalism.

A SOURCE CLOSE TO MY ASS SAYS THAT THE ARTICLE IS TOTALLY FOR REALZ, YO!

Nothing else needs to be added

To most people with a functioning brain it makes perfect sense

So you believe this 'article' which quotes 'a source'? I'm kind of shocked to be honest. So I guess now you have to also believe every article saying shit about Madonna and quoting 'a source'. It's kind of condescending to insinuate that because people don't agree with you (in wanting to take the bait of tabloid media) that they don't have a functioning brain. :doh: I didn't think you were like that. Strange.

As I said before I find it distasteful and really fucking odd how people are so obsessed with this situation and hateful towards Guy and Rocco. Why criticise the mind and appearance of a CHILD that you don't even know? Why obsessively 'reveal' all of Madonna's ex husband's flaws from 'a source' and then portray it as if you're actually part of his life? :rotfl: That's absolutely stupid and being fans of Madonna we all know about this reaction bait media. Why is Guy Ritchie's wife bothering you so much? Like, stop trying to call her a gold digging slut because she married Madonna's ex husband. :lmao: She's irrelevant to all of our lives unless anybody here actually has had a personal interaction with her. Here's my toolkit for people doing these things:

1) Get a hobby.

2) Get a sense of perspective.

3) Don't believe everything you read/hear in the media.

4) Show some human decency and respect instead of picking on children and Guy Ritchie's wife.

5) If you want to support Madonna then show her love using Instagram (we know she reads and reposts people's comments/images). Buy her records. Write a blog about how amazing she is. Buy a Madonna t shirt and wear it everyday. Build a 50 foot sculpture of her in your garden.

If you continue doing what you're doing then all you are contributing to is negativity in a situation that clearly is hard enough as it is. As you all know Madonna and her personal life so well how did you forget this recent moment?

"Like any citizen, I have the right to privacy. This invasion into my life — creatively, professionally, and personally — remains a deeply devastating and hurtful experience, as it must be for all artists who are victims of this type of crime."

Discussing it is one thing. Some of you seem to be enjoying it way too much. If you're angry at the world go and join a clay work class or do some gardening or something. :lmao: There's much more useful uses of your energy.

Guest Rachelle of London

So you believe this 'article' which quotes 'a source'? I'm kind of shocked to be honest. So I guess now you have to also believe every article saying shit about Madonna and quoting 'a source'. It's kind of condescending to insinuate that because people don't agree with you (in wanting to take the bait of tabloid media) that they don't have a functioning brain. :doh: I didn't think you were like that. Strange.

As I said before I find it distasteful and really fucking odd how people are so obsessed with this situation and hateful towards Guy and Rocco. Why criticise the mind and appearance of a CHILD that you don't even know? Why obsessively 'reveal' all of Madonna's ex husband's flaws from 'a source' and then portray it as if you're actually part of his life? :rotfl: That's absolutely stupid and being fans of Madonna we all know about this reaction bait media. Why is Guy Ritchie's wife bothering you so much? Like, stop trying to call her a gold digging slut because she married Madonna's ex husband. :lmao: She's irrelevant to all of our lives unless anybody here actually has had a personal interaction with her. Here's my toolkit for people doing these things:

1) Get a hobby.

4) Show some human decency and respect instead of picking on children and Guy Ritchie's wife.

5) If you want to support Madonna then show her love using Instagram (we know she reads and reposts people's comments/images). Buy her records. Write a blog about how amazing she is. Buy a Madonna t shirt and wear it everyday. Build a 50 foot sculpture of her in your garden.

If you continue doing what you're doing then all you are contributing to is negativity in a situation that clearly is hard enough as it is. As you all know Madonna and her personal life so well how did you forget this recent moment?

Discussing it is one thing. Some of you seem to be enjoying it way too much. If you're angry at the world go and join a clay work class or do some gardening or something. :lmao: There's much more useful uses of your energy.

:clap:

AMEN

1) Get a hobby.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

This x 1000!!