American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

From this article: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279211-trump-vs-clinton-who-will-voters-like-least

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are set to be the two most disliked general election candidates of modern times.

Thirty-seven percent of voters hold a “strongly unfavorable” view of Clinton, according to results of polls from late March to late April aggregated by Harry Enten of FiveThirtyEight.

Only one candidate in the last 36 years fares worse: Donald Trump. Fifty-three percent hold a strongly unfavorable view of him."

:lmao:

Guest Mauro

Skin:

Chris Christie To Serve As Donald Trump’s Transition Team Chairman
gettyimages-524691146.jpg?w=640&h=360&cr
May 9, 2016
NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) — Mystery solved.
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will serve as Transition Team Chairman for presumptive presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, according to the Trump campaign.
In the event Trump wins the election this fall, Christie will oversee the team that will take over the White House, the Trump campaign said in a statement Monday.
“Christie has been a loyal supporter and confidant to Mr. Trump and the campaign. He has been entrusted to oversee this important task with the goal to implement this team in an official capacity in November,” the Trump campaign said.
“Governor Christie is an extremely knowledgeable and loyal person with the tools and resources to put together an unparalleled Transition Team, one that will be prepared to take over the White House when we win in November,” Trump said Monday. “I am grateful to Governor Christie for his contributions to this movement.”
“I am honored by the confidence being placed in me by Mr. Trump and look forward to putting together a first rate team to assemble an administration to help best serve the President-elect and the nation,” Christie said in a statement.
Christie had often been seen standing behind Trump at various rallies and primary events.
christie-gif.gif

From this article: http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/279211-trump-vs-clinton-who-will-voters-like-least

"Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are set to be the two most disliked general election candidates of modern times.

Thirty-seven percent of voters hold a “strongly unfavorable” view of Clinton, according to results of polls from late March to late April aggregated by Harry Enten of FiveThirtyEight.

Only one candidate in the last 36 years fares worse: Donald Trump. Fifty-three percent hold a strongly unfavorable view of him."

:lmao:

I honestly think Hillary's numbers will get better once A. Bernie joins forces with her which I fully believe will happen, and B. when this email stuff can finally be put to rest.

And no more Christie Cream!

Lmao Chrispy Kreme the corrupt thug obese zit that just won't POP! Wonder if he'll be able hold all that puss in (esp once he starts 'overseeing/scoping' the White House kitchen) before his official role starts. Really, really hoping this never ending nightmare campaign season ends soon! Dreadful. Oink! lol

Skin:

Chris Christie To Serve As Donald Trumps Transition Team Chairman

gettyimages-524691146.jpg?w=640&h=360&cr

May 9, 2016

NEW YORK (CBSNewYork) Mystery solved.

New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie will serve as Transition Team Chairman for presumptive presidential nominee Donald J. Trump, according to the Trump campaign.

In the event Trump wins the election this fall, Christie will oversee the team that will take over the White House, the Trump campaign said in a statement Monday.

Christie has been a loyal supporter and confidant to Mr. Trump and the campaign. He has been entrusted to oversee this important task with the goal to implement this team in an official capacity in November, the Trump campaign said.

Governor Christie is an extremely knowledgeable and loyal person with the tools and resources to put together an unparalleled Transition Team, one that will be prepared to take over the White House when we win in November, Trump said Monday. I am grateful to Governor Christie for his contributions to this movement.

I am honored by the confidence being placed in me by Mr. Trump and look forward to putting together a first rate team to assemble an administration to help best serve the President-elect and the nation, Christie said in a statement.

Christie had often been seen standing behind Trump at various rallies and primary events.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/05/09/christie-trump-transition-team/

christie-gif.gif

He looks ready for fisting...skin? 😂😂😂

Geezus I STILL hope 'somehow' this long horrendous nightmare campaign season is just that..a nightmare! I wake up and it's Biden/Warren, Booker, etc...Sanders is on my last f'king nerve. I 'get' it and why people do NOT like Hillary but Bernie is doing waay more harm to the entire party (forgetting about Hillary) and the sight/sound of his voice is like a novelty song that hit #1 for many weeks, was fun and fresh but now is just grating and won't go away. Trump is obviously 10x more repelling. While I'm glad there's no Jeb!, Marco, Cruz etc..I still think this lunatic actually has a shot against Hillary! Feel it in my gut. I'm praying the rumors of an establishment Rethug like Romney, Ben Sasse etc..pull an independent run and take away votes from Trump! Forget his name but Trump supposedly is pushing for a super well known right wing nut bag from the 11th circuit for the Supreme Court :#

WHO the hell thought that Hillary- w/ the *endless drama, baggage, shady-ness would be such a slam dunk. I'm only hoping she wins by default due to policy and the Supreme Court but she's a horrendous candidate and her time has gone! She was a rockstar in '08 vs, now. :/ One can have the 'baggage' but it almost *always comes down to charisma, personality and passion- things she lacks 1000%. 'That's' why the DNC is having Warren brilliantly troll Trump on Twitter now! Hillary just ain't feeling it, stale, painfully canned, and very beatable in my opinion simply due to everything I mentioned...sorry.

Geezus I STILL hope 'somehow' this long horrendous nightmare campaign season is just that..a nightmare! I wake up and it's Biden/Warren, Booker, etc...Sanders is on my last f'king nerve. I 'get' it and why people do NOT like Hillary but Bernie is doing waay more harm to the entire party (forgetting about Hillary) and the sight/sound of his voice is like a novelty song that hit #1 for many weeks, was fun and fresh but now is just grating and won't go away. Trump is obviously 10x more repelling. While I'm glad there's no Jeb!, Marco, Cruz etc..I still think this lunatic actually has a shot against Hillary! Feel it in my gut. I'm praying the rumors of an establishment Rethug like Romney, Ben Sasse etc..pull an independent run and take away votes from Trump! Forget his name but Trump supposedly is pushing for a super well known right wing nut bag from the 11th circuit for the Supreme Court :#

WHO the hell thought that Hillary- w/ the *endless drama, baggage, shady-ness would be such a slam dunk. I'm only hoping she wins by default due to policy and the Supreme Court but she's a horrendous candidate and her time has gone! She was a rockstar in '08 vs, now. :/ One can have the 'baggage' but it almost *always comes down to charisma, personality and passion- things she lacks 1000%. 'That's' why the DNC is having Warren brilliantly troll Trump on Twitter now! Hillary just ain't feeling it, stale, painfully canned, and very beatable in my opinion simply due to everything I mentioned...sorry.

Don't worry. I think Madonna will endorse Hillary soon. Surely.

she's a horrendous candidate and her time has gone! She was a rockstar in '08 vs, now. :/ One can have the 'baggage' but it almost *always comes down to charisma, personality and passion- things she lacks 1000%. 'That's' why the DNC is having Warren brilliantly troll Trump on Twitter now! Hillary just ain't feeling it, stale, painfully canned, and very beatable in my opinion simply due to everything I mentioned...sorry.

She is hardly a horrible candidate. There are few more experienced let alone powerful personalities in the Democratic party. I'd wager she has a lot of passion and charisma to weather the storms she's had to deal with since 1992 - and she's still here and going strong. Her only problem is that she's not considered "likable" and that a large segment of the liberal base rejects her for not being a "pure enough" liberal. That's it. She has millions of more votes over Bernie and Trump. She's raised more money than any of them for fellow Democrats down ballot.

Jeb was a horrible candidate. Ben Carson was a horrible candidate. Lincoln Chafee was a horrible candidate. Hillary is NOT a horrible candidate. She's just not a warm and fuzzy celebrity Presidential candidate like Obama or her husband.

Y'all need to have several seats. She's beating Bernie despite his stadium-filling swoonfest and huge small donor contributions, and she'll beat Trump too.

Now even Madonna is involved in the Trump election craziness. The Washington Post has a story that Donald allegedly impersonated his own publicity person named "John Miller" to boast about himself back in the1990's. They have tapes of this Miller person taking the press who sounds suspiciously just like Donald Trump. Trump however denied today on tv that the voice on the tape is him. The "John Miller" guy talked to a reporter about rumors Madonna was interested in dating Donald Trump. LOL

In the 1991 recording, Miller sounded quite at ease regaling the reporter with tales of Trump hanging out with Madonna at a ball at the Plaza Hotel, which he owned at the time. Asked about the rumored Madonna-Trump friendship, Miller, unlike every other PR man on the planet, neither batted the question away nor gave it short shrift. Rather, he said, “Do you have a second?”

Carswell, the reporter, sounded a bit startled: “Yeah, obviously,” she replied.

Whereupon Miller offered a detailed account of the Trump encounter with Madonna, who “came in a beautiful evening gown and combat boots.” The PR man assured the reporter that nothing untoward occurred: “He’s got zero interest that night.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/donald-trump-alter-ego-barron/2016/05/12/02ac99ec-16fe-11e6-aa55-670cabef46e0_story.html?hpid=hp_rhp-top-table-main_no-name%3Ahomepage%2Fstory

Guest Mauro

On top of Glinda's story, Donald is now pulling the 'there's nothing to see in my taxes' Mitt Romney routine. Donald pounced on Romney for that.

Trump does have one talent.

He is able to pathologically lie with such ease and brilliance that if you don't pay close enough attention I can see how people can fall for it. He will say one thing one second and the next second totally change his tune, or things we KNOW to be facts he effortlessly denies without any kind of shame.

He is certifiable.

I know. Most normal people when they are caught in a lie and have the evidence of it right in front of their FACE start to choke up, or stutter, or you can see they are shaken as they trip over their words and twist themselves into a pretzel.

Not Trump. He can string a bunch of sentences together and weasel out of these situations with ease with not one ounce of shame to be seen anywhere on him.

Trump does have one talent.

He is able to pathologically lie with such ease and brilliance that if you don't pay close enough attention I can see how people can fall for it. He will say one thing one second and the next second totally change his tune, or things we KNOW to be facts he effortlessly denies without any kind of shame.

Sounds like the behaviour of a psychopath.

Ben Carson is heading Trump's VP selection committee, he let slip the short list in an interview:

Ted Cruz

John Kasich

Chris Christie

Marco Rubio

Sarah Palin (yes, really)

And he himself is not on the list.

No wonder Cruz and ka sick just dropped they have been bought like Carson and Rubio. 😂😂

Yes bring on Sarah Palin, let the fun begin. If she didn't work for McCain how in the hell she will work for Trump? 😂😂😂

Is Bernie the only one that can beat Trump?

No, one reason is that he (both really) hasn't faced much scrutiny or faced Republicans. That's the short version of that. The number reason though is electorally Dems already have a significant advantage. The dem nominee would only really need to win the state's they normally win + Florida to win.