American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

USA wishes Trump was as intelligent as Putin.

Now, about USA, does this mean that even Republicans who don't want that Trump person will vote for Hillary? Or in USA people never change their vote, no matter if some mong is elected?

I wonder if Hillary would seriously consider Bernie for VP? Even if she doesn't, I think she must choose someone to her left (which will also allow her to pivot center in the general).

:lmao:

They are both sooooooooooooooooo creepy.

For some reason I read that first as they're both sooooooooooo sexy and threw up in my mouth a little.

USA wishes Trump was as intelligent as Putin.

Now, about USA, does this mean that even Republicans who don't want that Trump person will vote for Hillary? Or in USA people never change their vote, no matter if some mong is elected?

A lot of republicans are disgusted over the thought of voting for Trump. Will they vote for Hillary? Who knows.

Like I said before, John McCain's (who was the 2008 republican nominee) his head advisor already came out and said he would be voting for Hillary after Trump pretty much locked up the nomination.

And then we have Glenn Beck who is hardcore republican with a big following saying NEVER to Trump today, which is funny because Beck is one of the right wing loons who helped to CREATE a voting block of people dumb enough to vote for Trump!!!! People might forget his show that he had on Fox News but all he did on that show was demonize minority groups and come up with these tin foil hat conspiracy theories against Obama and pretty much scare the shit out of older white people that are glued to Fox News all day. The irony of all of this is totally lost on him I am sure.

Glenn Beck spent a couple years at Fox News pouring this dumb shit out into America night after night, and now he wonders why so many people have been dumbed down into voting for Trump. :lmao::lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

I don't think you'd love what Putin would love to do to you for being gay.

And he doesn't know what I'd love to do to him. We'd get along fabulously. I can be very charming when I want to be.

A lot of republicans are disgusted over the thought of voting for Trump. Will they vote for Hillary? Who knows.

Like I said before, John McCain's (who was the 2008 republican nominee) his head advisor already came out and said he would be voting for Hillary after Trump pretty much locked up the nomination.

And then we have Glenn Beck who is hardcore republican with a big following saying NEVER to Trump today, which is funny because Beck is one of the right wing loons who helped to CREATE a voting block of people dumb enough to vote for Trump!!!! People might forget his show that he had on Fox News but all he did on that show was demonize minority groups and come up with these tin foil hat conspiracy theories against Obama and pretty much scare the shit out of older white people that are glued to Fox News all day. The irony of all of this is totally lost on him I am sure.

Seriously I'm shocked. I assumed he'd be a trump thumper.

Who had that stupid idea to choose as vice president someone who did 3% in the primaries? It seems that the republicans are doing their best to dig their own grave :lmao:

Guest Mauro

Trump has destroyed the Republican party. He only has 28% support. He's making it even worse with every tweet and every comment since he's won the nomination. Now all the leaders are coming out saying they won't support him. He won't be able to raise the billions of dollars needed to win an election that Hillary Clinton can, nor will he be able to compete in the states needed to win. It's hilarious. The GOP didn't see this coming. He's hit back at Paul Ryan twice, the latest saying that he didn't inherit the Republican party, he won it with millions of voters, which is completely wrong. Trump and his supporters have turned off everyone. His spokeswoman is a convicted shoplifter who goes on television wearing bullets around her neck making outrageous statements that sound like something out of The Onion. lol He's a trainwreck.

Trump has destroyed the Republican party. He only has 28% support. He's making it even worse with every tweet and every comment since he's won the nomination. Now all the leaders are coming out saying they won't support him. He won't be able to raise the billions of dollars needed to win an election that Hillary Clinton can, nor will he be able to compete in the states needed to win. It's hilarious. The GOP didn't see this coming. He's hit back at Paul Ryan twice, the latest saying that he didn't inherit the Republican party, he won it with millions of voters, which is completely wrong. Trump and his supporters have turned off everyone. His spokeswoman is a convicted shoplifter who goes on television wearing bullets around her neck making outrageous statements that sound like something out of The Onion. lol He's a trainwreck.

This is what I don't understand.

He knows his nomination is pretty locked up....Wouldn't he at LEAST at this point take a step back and try to APPEAR Presidential!? This is what scares the shit out of me. He seems to have no grasp on reality or how to control himself. Just look at that stupid tweet yesterday with his taco bowl saying, "SEE! I love Hispanics!"

Like someone said he might as well have just taken a picture of him on top of lots of cash and say, "SEE! I love Jews!"

Its like he goes out of his way to offend people and has no filter. Someone like that as President would be a living nightmare for this country and the world! That and he came out today saying he would let America default on its debt...I mean for Christ sake.

The fact that this man has gotten has far as he has in this Presidential race shows that America still has ALOT of growing up to do.

Mitt Romney met privately with William Kristol, who is leading the effort to draft an independent bid
In spite of his insistence that he will not run, Mitt Romney is being courted this week by a leading conservative commentator to reconsider an jump into the volatile 2016 presidential race as an independent candidate.

William Kristol, the longtime editor of The Weekly Standard magazine and a leading voice on the right, met privately with the 2012 nominee on Thursday afternoon to discuss the possibility of launching an independent bid, potentially with Romney as its standard-bearer.

“He came pretty close to being elected president so I thought he may consider doing it, especially since he has been very forthright in explaining why Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton should not be president of the United States,” Kristol said in a phone interview Friday, where he confirmed that he and Romney had a “little meeting in Washington.”

But knowing Romney's reluctance, Kristol told Romney that if he remains unwilling to run, many top conservatives would appreciate having the former Massachusetts governor’s support for an independent candidate, should he and other right-leaning figures enlist a willing contender.

“Obviously, if there were to be an independent candidacy, Romney’s support would be very important,” Kristol said. “I wanted to get his wisdom on whether it was more or less doable than I thought.”

“It was not like, ‘You should do it.’ I wouldn’t presume he’d do it. But I’m hoping that he begins to think about it a little more,” Kristol said. “His name is one of the names that is part of the discussion.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/05/06/mitt-romney-met-privately-with-william-kristol-who-is-leading-the-effort-to-draft-an-independent-bid/