American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

Are you for real? Get the fuck out of here with this ignorant destructive garbage. I've been wondering why 98% of your posts are in this forum in political threads and your only Madonna forum posts on MADONNAnation do not sound like they are coming from a fan! And I've noticed your IPs are suspicious. What are you trying to HIDE? Take your agenda elsewhere. *FLUSH*

Awesome! Thank you Hector! Now I don't have to bother responding to the nonsense.

You spread hate and bigotry against groups of people who aren't hurting anyone, and eventually you will get a pie in the face. :madgemanson:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: This made my day.

So a new Rassmusen poll came out that shows Donald beating Hillary nationally by 2 points and its the first time he has been ahead of her from this polling firm since October and with Trump seeming to all but seal the deal in terms of his nomination after his win in Indiana tonight (Jesus Christ, Trump is really going to be the republican nominee. What kind of MIND FUCK alternate crazy ass universe did I wake up in!?) this might freak some people out, but.......

First of all I wouldn't take too much stock in their poll. They constantly had Romney leading over Obama up until the election and we all know how that turned out...

Second, you win by the electoral college and anyone with a brain knows that the state by state map is WAY WAY WAY more favorable right out of the gate from any democrat to win. In fact in recent polls Hillary crushes Trump in Florida. If Hillary can easily win Florida that is more then game over right there.

BUT I will be lying if I said I still didn't have a sense of panic, but that is just my nature. I was a mess until the 2008 and 2012 results were in and final. I just hope Bernie in the end comes out HARD for Hillary.

So does that mean Trump has won? Is he the official nominee?

The next few primaries become a formality, it's just a matter of time for him to get the necessary delegates.

Kasich is still in the race, but even winning 100% of all votes going forward wouldn't do anything for him. He's in it for the free food at this point.

Guest Mauro

So a new Rassmusen poll came out that shows Donald beating Hillary nationally by 2 points and its the first time he has been ahead of her from this polling firm since October and with Trump seeming to all but seal the deal in terms of his nomination after his win in Indiana tonight (Jesus Christ, Trump is really going to be the republican nominee. What kind of MIND FUCK alternate crazy ass universe did I wake up in!?) this might freak some people out, but.......

First of all I wouldn't take too much stock in their poll. They constantly had Romney leading over Obama up until the election and we all know how that turned out...

Second, you win by the electoral college and anyone with a brain knows that the state by state map is WAY WAY WAY more favorable right out of the gate from any democrat to win. In fact in recent polls Hillary crushes Trump in Florida. If Hillary can easily win Florida that is more then game over right there.

BUT I will be lying if I said I still didn't have a sense of panic, but that is just my nature. I was a mess until the 2008 and 2012 results were in and final. I just hope Bernie in the end comes out HARD for Hillary.

Rassmusen leans Republican.

:lmao: i can't believe this is happening :lmao:!

I really don't have words for this situation myself......And I think its not just left leaning people. I think a lot of republicans themselves are saying, "What in the fuck!?"

After Trump won Indiana and pretty much clenched the nomination John McCain's top aid tweeted out the he will be voting for Hillary in November. :lol:

I GET that people are fed up with everyday politicians and the shit they pull. I understand the anger on that end, but to turn to someone like Trump!!!!!!??? It's like the perfect storm happened for Trump. The republican base being racist bigots fed up with Washington insiders and Trump fed right into that.

Damn. I remember a few years ago Jesse Ventura, who I agree with on a lot of things, but also think he is nutty on some of his conspiracy theories being on Howard Stern, and telling him that he will run for President if Howard agrees to be his VP and that they will shake up the system and win. Howard never took him up on that offer. Probably because he thought it didn't stand a chance, and also because why give up his gig on satellite radio that continues to bank him a fortune, but man. If a buffoon like Trump can become the republican nominee ANYTHING is possible at this point. We possibly could have had a Ventura/Stern Presidency. :lol:

Well, I can I just can't with the fact that the host of the Apprentice has a shot at the White House.

Or this Miss Universe Pageant.....

Christ, Buddha, Allah, Xenu help us!

You huys are so negative jeez.

Hey look at the bright side. Fiorina now has more time to play with his kids.

:lmao:

They are both sooooooooooooooooo creepy.

Just when you thought no one can be worse than Sarah Palin, here comes Carly Fiorina. :rolleyes:

I despise Fiorina.

When she was with HP, she did NOTHING but having rainbow tour all over the world and spent money like nobody's business. She broke HP into 2 companies, and HP shares dropped to a historical low. She adds ZERO value to HP and ended up ousted by the board.

USELESS CUNT.