American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

This is going to be a fight like we've never seen before!!!!

And U.S. against the rest of the world as well which might end up uniting Americans if nothing else. :D I thought his foreign policy address this morning was totally on point in outlining what would be the major and overriding themes of a Trump administration. Putting America First is compelling material that will have very broad appeal.

If he can show a similar command of other issues such as the economy, our educational system, and the criminal justice system, he could a very formidable candidate in the general election.

Wether this election is over for Bernie or not I think he should stick till the end. This is not just about this election it's about the movement.

:chuckle:

you do know how ridiculous that sounds?

That speech is so full of contradictions. Ugh

I agree we need more details behind the concept of stability without nation building -- it sounds fine, except what is his approach to stabilizing the world ? There are legal deadlines and other parties to all these negotiations as well, some of whom we need as allies, like Russia. So just randomly tearing treaties up and leaving the table is not going to be an option.

I used to love The Young Turks on youtube but their Hillary bashing is getting sooooooooooooooo tired at this point.

They have no clue how much damage they could be doing. They go on and on about how Trump will be the worst President this country has ever seen, but then they bash the living shit out of the only person who will be going up against him. In fact I swear they do more bashing of Hillary then they do Trump.

Now I consider myself a pretty liberal minded person, but for whatever reason I don't cringe when I think about Hillary being President on any level. In fact a welcome it. Maybe I am just too in tune with reality to know that the alternative is a living nightmare.

If Trump and HIllary win their parties' nominations, we get to choose between a war mongering career politician and a TV celebrity who owns a bunch of hotels and hates Mexico because he didn't get the permits he needed to build a luxury resort.

Why do we have to pick one party out of the two and never even question them? You sound like a robot with no backbone. Yes, everyone in this thread knows Hillary is 1,000,000 times more qualified than fucking Trump to lead the world's most powerful country, but that doesn't mean people need to suck Hillary's dick.

The only movement is the Obama coalition which expanded the electoral map for Democrats and is currently helping Hillary win the nomination and more than likely the presidency.

So far thru this year’s primary season there has been a net change of 15 million votes moving from Democrats to Republicans. In the 2012 Presidential election Obama garnered about 5 million more votes than Mitt Romney. A shift of 5 million votes would have given Romney the Presidency. In four of the five primary states Tuesday independents were not allowed to vote. In 2008 the Democrats surpassed the Republicans in these states by a total of 2.5 million votes. Today, the separation is less than 700,000 votes. Not to mention recent polls that have Hillary and Trump in a virtual tie. I'm not in it full throttle for Trump but I can do the math and know a movement when I see it.

Safety net for what?

For example, the John Edwards scandal coming out right before the Democratic convention in 2008. If he had been the front runner being ahead in delegates, super delegates would have been able to put their weight behind Obama or Clinton to avoid the disaster that would have occurred with Edwards as nominee.

If Trump and HIllary win their parties' nominations, we get to choose between a war mongering career politician and a TV celebrity who owns a bunch of hotels and hates Mexico because he didn't get the permits he needed to build a luxury resort.

Why do we have to pick one party out of the two and never even question them? You sound like a robot with no backbone. Yes, everyone in this thread knows Hillary is 1,000,000 times more qualified than fucking Trump to lead the world's most powerful country, but that doesn't mean people need to suck Hillary's dick.

I am not saying people have to suck her dick, but the CONSTANT bashing by many outlets that want Bernie, and their on the fence attitude if they will vote for her or not makes me want to pull my hair out....If I had hair!!!!!

The difference between Hillary and Bernie is small compared to the difference between Hillary, Trump and Cruz. I think it is so selfish at this point right now for people to A. Not vote if it isn't Bernie, or B. Waste a vote on a 3rd party that stands no chance. Gee I am glad these people will be able to sleep at night knowing they didn't vote for the lesser of two "evils". I just cant wait until their nightmare begins during that sleep when a Trump or Cruz is elected because of it, and by the time they wake up and smell reality it's too damn late.

At least Cenk on The Young Turks has said he will be voting for Hillary no matter what even if he has to hold his nose because the alternative is too scary, but then you have morons on their telling the viewers, "Well if you live in a solid blue state where Trump doesn't stand a chance anyway, I see no reason why you shouldn't sit home and not vote if you want to." EARTH TO MORON!!!!!! There are still things like Senate and House seats up for grabs in many of these places!!! Wouldn't a better message be, even if you are in a blue state that normally votes blue for Presidential elections you still need to get your ass out there to vote to make sure if a dem wins he or she has a Congress they can actually work with?

And I do hope people hold Hillary accountable. I do hope her feet are held to the fire on a lot of issues she has gone left on. One of them being the minimum wage. Yes out of the BLUE the other night she went from supporting an increase to 12 dollars to an increase to 15. Well good. Welcome to the Fight for 15 that has been going on for awhile now. Hold her ass accountable on this issue now and many others.

I am not saying we cant pick out flaws, but urging people to not vote or waste your vote on someone who doesn't stand a chance is so irresponsible to me. Save playing with your votes until we have republican nominees for President that aren't so ass backwards and crazy as hell in the future.

So far thru this year’s primary season there has been a net change of 15 million votes moving from Democrats to Republicans. In the 2012 Presidential election Obama garnered about 5 million more votes than Mitt Romney. A shift of 5 million votes would have given Romney the Presidency. In four of the five primary states Tuesday independents were not allowed to vote. In 2008 the Democrats surpassed the Republicans in these states by a total of 2.5 million votes. Today, the separation is less than 700,000 votes. Not to mention recent polls that have Hillary and Trump in a virtual tie. I'm not in it full throttle for Trump but I can do the math and know a movement when I see it.

Oh give me a break. The only reason you exist on this forum is to suck Trump's micro dick.

Why you picked a Madonna forum to spread the message of "Making America Great Again" is beyond me.

So far thru this years primary season there has been a net change of 15 million votes moving from Democrats to Republicans. In the 2012 Presidential election Obama garnered about 5 million more votes than Mitt Romney. A shift of 5 million votes would have given Romney the Presidency. In four of the five primary states Tuesday independents were not allowed to vote. In 2008 the Democrats surpassed the Republicans in these states by a total of 2.5 million votes. Today, the separation is less than 700,000 votes. Not to mention recent polls that have Hillary and Trump in a virtual tie.

:clap:

Thank you.

Not really, superdelegates have never gone against the people's choice. They're a safety net.

What the fuck does that mean? A safety net for what? In case the people all across the entire nation choose a person that the DNC doesn't like after months of voting?

It's corrupt.

It's like saying... we (the Oligarchy) ALWAYS have the power to change the voice of the people (as a safety net, mind you).

It's total bullshit.

Just because it's never happened doesn't mean it can't.

Hillary will have the votes on her own this election. It doesn't mean the superdelegate system isn't shit.

Obviously Bernie doesn't do as well in closed primaries hence her win. If they weren't closed the outcome would be different. For them independents and republicans can freely vote for him.

They should pick Bernie coz he can get more votes than Hillary against Trump.

But let's face it the DNC is corrupted and they will go for Hillbillies.

So no ma'am I don't think he should exit. He should go all the way.

All you whiny hillbilly supporters haveasit. And if you can't haveasit, HAVEASHIT!

What the fuck does that mean? A safety net for what? In case the people all across the entire nation choose a person that the DNC doesn't like after months of voting?

It's corrupt.

It's like saying... we (the Oligarchy) ALWAYS have the power to change the voice of the people (as a safety net, mind you).

It's total bullshit.

Just because it's never happened doesn't mean it can't.

Hillary will have the votes on her own this election. It doesn't mean the superdelegate system isn't shit.

I did just answer this...

For example, the John Edwards scandal coming out right before the Democratic convention in 2008. If he had been the front runner being ahead in delegates, super delegates would have been able to put their weight behind Obama or Clinton to avoid the disaster that would have occurred with Edwards as nominee.

If you want info about super delegates, ask Bernie's media adviser Tad Devine who helped create them.

Obviously Bernie doesn't do as well in closed primaries hence her win. If they weren't closed the outcome would be different. For them independents and republicans can freely vote for him.

What a joke. Hillary beat Bernie in 11 open primaries.

I am not saying people have to suck her dick, but the CONSTANT bashing by many outlets that want Bernie, and their on the fence attitude if they will vote for her or not makes me want to pull my hair out....If I had hair!!!!!

The difference between Hillary and Bernie is small compared to the difference between Hillary, Trump and Cruz. I think it is so selfish at this point right now for people to A. Not vote if it isn't Bernie, or B. Waste a vote on a 3rd party that stands no chance. Gee I am glad these people will be able to sleep at night knowing they didn't vote for the lesser of two "evils". I just cant wait until their nightmare begins during that sleep when a Trump or Cruz is elected because of it, and by the time they wake up and smell reality it's too damn late.

At least Cenk on The Young Turks has said he will be voting for Hillary no matter what even if he has to hold his nose because the alternative is too scary, but then you have morons on their telling the viewers, "Well if you live in a solid blue state where Trump doesn't stand a chance anyway, I see no reason why you shouldn't sit home and not vote if you want to." EARTH TO MORON!!!!!! There are still things like Senate and House seats up for grabs in many of these places!!! Wouldn't a better message be, even if you are in a blue state that normally votes blue for Presidential elections you still need to get your ass out there to vote to make sure if a dem wins he or she has a Congress they can actually work with?

And I do hope people hold Hillary accountable. I do hope her feet are held to the fire on a lot of issues she has gone left on. One of them being the minimum wage. Yes out of the BLUE the other night she went from supporting an increase to 12 dollars to an increase to 15. Well good. Welcome to the Fight for 15 that has been going on for awhile now. Hold her ass accountable on this issue now and many others.

I am not saying we cant pick out flaws, but urging people to not vote or waste your vote on someone who doesn't stand a chance is so irresponsible to me. Save playing with your votes until we have republican nominees for President that aren't so ass backwards and crazy as hell in the future.

To be fair, her support for $15 minimum wage on a state level has been her position for a while. Her support of $12 on a national level is because anything upwards of $12 could do more harm than good for certain states. Bernie said the other day that he hadn't even read her policy platforms yet so I'm not surprised he didn't know she was already in favour of $15.

Oh give me a break. The only reason you exist on this forum is to suck Trump's micro dick.

Why you picked a Madonna forum to spread the message of "Making America Great Again" is beyond me.

lol I'm not even going to be in the country to vote for Trump in my state primary this week if it makes you feel any better. But someone needs to keep it real and I know tons of Democrats who are which is why he is on pace to win more Republican primary votes than any GOP contender in 36 years, or maybe ever. :newspaper:

lol I'm not even going to be in the country to vote for Trump in my state primary this week if it makes you feel any better. But someone needs to keep it real and I know tons of Democrats who are which is why he is on pace to win more Republican primary votes than any GOP contender in 36 years, or maybe ever. :newspaper:

You seem to have answers to lot of questions. The only question we care about is WHY ARE YOU ON A MADONNA FORUM if all you do here is posting in this very thread. We acknowledge you are a Trump supporter. So your job is done. You can leave know.

What's a joke is the voting system. They should all be open for accurate counting.

Of course it is a joke. But the system works the same way for every participant. Of course it's the losing contenders supporters who cry foul as if the winning contender had some kind of advantage. Hypocrisy it is.

You seem to have answers to lot of questions. The only question we care about is WHY ARE YOU ON A MADONNA FORUM if all you do here is posting in this very thread. We acknowledge you are a Trump supporter. So your job is done. You can leave know.

I do post in other areas, this was just what has gotten my interest lately and I haven't been on quite a while. What difference does it make anyway ? to paraphrase Clinton. :shoot:

I love you Hillary supporters who are telling someone to fuck off for voting for someone YOU don't like :lmao: Such open minded people :lmao:

They are rather hawkish like their superior. wouldnt you say.