American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

One thing Trump is NOT is stupid! Almost since day one I've been saying and feeling he truly did NOT want this gig. Just wanted to 'win' and fuck up the system and Republican party.

I think the same thing. 100% he wanted to fuck up the system. The question still remains: is he in cahoots (alliance) with Hillary? I'm not saying that's a bad thing... it would be genius.

-1x-1.jpg

She's a big M fan.

She lives two blocks away from me so I'm sure I'll run into her one of these days.

104164282_10.jpg

Chelsea looked pretty here

And this is Donatella circa the last time she had a recognisable face

This was September 2002 if I recall correctly

I think the same thing. 100% he wanted to fuck up the system. The question still remains: is he in cahoots (alliance) with Hillary? I'm not saying that's a bad thing... it would be genius.

Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised. Think about it: Either Trump will co-opt the GOP and destroy them (both in the Presidential and Congressional races this November), or he runs as a third party candidate and divides their voter block. Either way, Hillary wins.

On the other hand, if it did come out that the Clintons were behind his run, I think it would look awful for her. It might be a genius move for winning, but stirring up such hatred and violence to win an election would really be short-sighted and NOT in the best interest of the country. Of course, Hillary haters would say that's not an atypical Clinton ploy.

At the end of the day, I am not sure it's all that likely even though it sounds like a riveting House of Cards subplot. I am not sure Trump would really be doing all this just to help a supposed friend win. After all, he'll lose and be hated for the rest of his life - by the GOP and the sane people of this country. I think he probably honestly believes he can win.

She's a big M fan. She lives two blocks away from me so I'm sure I'll run into her one of these days.

104164282_10.jpg

This era is by far the closest to 'hot' Chelsea ever looked! Perfect haircut, look etc...Most def. 'filled out' by her 20s. Today she still looks fine and carries herself like her shit don't stink. In 1992/93 when Bill won, she was obviously just a super gawky kid like most are. Also during this period 2000-2003ish M and Chelsea were def. chummy. There's several pics of them hanging at various events w/ Paltrow etc..Haven't seen any pics of them or anything since well over 10 years. Nice to know she went to Confessions Tour so I'm sure she's still a fan. Maybe they just drifted as friends.

If I were President

Oprah 1988

It's interesting how people/media say he flip flops but he sounds exactly the same and on foreign policy he's dead on. All these american companies based abroad is a joke. It's what killed the US.

I love how like 4 or 5 polls came out that shows that Trump is the least liked politician in more than 30 years with something like 67% of the population having a highly negative view of him.

And to try and convince themselves that this is bullshit his supporters reject these polls because, "Trump isn't a politician".

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Ummmmm. First of all he is running for President which means yes. He is officially a politician. Secondly call it whatever you want. This shows people can NOT stand him either way! :lol:

And lastly this proves to me what I have said for a long time now. That about 33% of this country is clinically insane. Whenever there are polls where they ask the population at large a question and you can pick the rational answer, or the bats shit crazy answer, it always seems like around 33% goes with the bat shit crazy answer.

... All these american companies based abroad is a joke. It's what killed the US.

If he had a business that could produce goods for much less money than in the U.S. he'd be the first to produce them there. Lucky for him he never had to deal with this issue since his business is bound to a certain location. But wait? What was that back then? Did he hire illegals because they were cheaper than American union workers?

And if anyone "killed" the U.S. it was the U.S. customer who is looking for the cheapest option of a product. Since labor cost is still a huge part of a product certain goods can no longer be produced in the U.S. or in western Europe for that matter. That's why all the cheap and medium priced clothing, electronics, toys etc. is coming from China, Bangladesh etc.

And if Trump is saying he is bringing all the companies back he is flat out lying. Her just caters to what people want to hear. Of course he does not say what it takes to bring them back and that is that customers will need to pay more money for their goods. Something that no one wants to hear.

I was being dramatic rolls eyes!

Yes, that's how you roll. You think the US died. You think the mean ol' Republican Nazis are about to roll in and take away your rights. You think the Chinese are coming to get you. You think ISIS is plotting to blow you up.

And the only answer to all this madness is HILLARY CLINTON :lmao:

If he had a business that could produce goods for much less money than in the U.S. he'd be the first to produce them there. Lucky for him he never had to deal with this issue since his business is bound to a certain location. But wait? What was that back then? Did he hire illegals because they were cheaper than American union workers?

And if anyone "killed" the U.S. it was the U.S. customer who is looking for the cheapest option of a product. Since labor cost is still a huge part of a product certain goods can no longer be produced in the U.S. or in western Europe for that matter. That's why all the cheap and medium priced clothing, electronics, toys etc. is coming from China, Bangladesh etc.

And if Trump is saying he is bringing all the companies back he is flat out lying. Her just caters to what people want to hear. Of course he does not say what it takes to bring them back and that is that customers will need to pay more money for their goods. Something that no one wants to hear.

I'm not claiming to have any more insight into what is going on than anyone else but at least you can't say he doesn't think outside the Professional Sellout Lawyer Politicians Box. . :)

Donald Trump's Unusual Plan to Lower the National Debt: Sell Off 19 Trillion In Government Assets

As president, Donald Trump would sell off $16 trillion worth of U.S. government assets in order to fulfill his pledge to eliminate the national debt in eight years, senior adviser with the campaign Barry Bennett said.

"The United States government owns more real estate than anybody else, more land than anybody else, more energy than anybody else," Bennett told Chris Jansing Sunday on MSNBC. "We can get rid of government buildings we're not using, we can extract the energy from government lands, we can do all kinds of things to extract value from the assets that we hold."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/donald-trump-s-unusual-plan-lower-national-debt-sell-government-n549946

Congratulations Bernie! Keep Hillary talking about those who are left behind (and I don't mean Wall Street Bankers).

On the Republican side, things are looking more and more like a contested convention. Let these shitheads run their homophobic, classist, elitist party into the ground.

Ive basically said from day 1 that Trumps presence in this race was the biggest friggin' gift from god or whoever/whatever the Dems could of gotten. Not saying 100% the Rethugs have no shot but *what* he did to them is epic disastrous! If you're a Dem or whatever instead of being scared or super pissed at Trump and what he's saying, he positively made the Dems super competitive again. They easily should've struggled and likely destroyed in November by the likes of Rubio, Bush, etc etc...They did NOT see or anticipate Trump going this far. There's more than a few reasons they despise him and why there's a bounty for his head unlike no other. Even if they got it, the damage has been done and they know it.

Do NOT see how or with 'who' the Repubs can rectify their shitty bigoted brand this election cycle. ALL Trump wants to do is 'win' states in the primary lol- not actually govern and do this thing ultimately. W/ him it's all about attention and marketing. From day 1 he knew what he was doing but the entire party did not. Now, even as god awful as Hilary is, she actually has a very good shot by default just based on the demographics. If she wasn't so tainted and tired, she'd win this thing in a landslide. I sooo wish Elizabeth Warren ran. That's the vajajay who would've gotten every age group and demographic fired up.

Congratulations Bernie! Keep Hillary talking about those who are left behind (and I don't mean Wall Street Bankers).

On the Republican side, things are looking more and more like a contested convention. Let these shitheads run their homophobic, classist, elitist party into the ground.

Yep..look at 'what' they're left with lmao. Two snakes from hell. One an off the chart right wing, preachy, super loathed Senator who NO one likes and an orange reality show zombie who has offended everybody and also NO one likes within the party he's representing lmao. Yep, very high % they are fucked in the general. Even w/ a contested convention...if they force feed the party w/ already proven losers like Jeb!, Marco, Mitt, Paul Ryan etc..(which I think they're gonna do!) millions of people who already voted for Trump and Cruz will simply not be energized in the least, turned off and NOT vote. There's more/more rumbling that internally the Repubs would rather suck it up and have Hillary than a Trump and they're putting more and more focus on the Senate and House races now.