American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

Democrats are protesting Hillary by voting Trump and Republicans are protesting Trump by voting for Hillary. What on earth is going on.

It's called VeronicaElectronica

At least Susan as an inspirational feminist, is not stupid enough to vote for Hilary just because she has a pussy too. A lot of women could learn from Susan! Vote for the right candidate ( no matter what sex they are ) not for what they have between their legs, but what they have between their ears.

Yes but when someone says they would rather vote for Donald Trump, it is a bit of a worry ! Surely Susan is jesting about that part of the equation. I understand her love for Bernie ( love Bernie ) but I can't see Susan voting for Donald in any way at all.

Welp, get happy. Trump just threw the general election saying women who get abortions should be punished but the fathers are exempt. He just pissed off more than half the voting population in one swoop. Idiot.

Yaye! Looks like we're getting Hillary. Back to the status quo let's celebrate. Maybe next cycle if we play our cards right we'll get a Bush again. Go America!

What I am worried about is how careless Trump is when it comes to US foreign policy... He's becoming too America-centric that he seems to not care if Russia of China take over the world outside of the US...

Susan Sarandon had a twitter war with Debra Messing last night. It's worth reading it. Susan Sarandon's comment do have an impact and by saying that hurts democrats. Support Sanders no problem but to say u dont see yourself voting for clinton over Trump AND yes she did say that hurts the party FACT.

Bottom line if Bernie Sanders wins the nomination i would still vote for him as a Democrat many Sander supporters won't do the same.

Melania Trump always looks like she's trying to divide 453 by 36 mentally

frty.jpg

:rotfl::rotfl:

--------------------------------------

I heard Trump said women who had an abortion should be persecuted? WTF

One thing Trump is NOT is stupid! Almost since day one I've been saying and feeling he truly did NOT want this gig. Just wanted to 'win' and fuck up the system and Republican party. It was all calculated from the start (when, how etc...) he would go *too far. Cruz can win every single state by a mile now (which he won't) but he still won't get *80% or so of the entire votes* needed ESP. w/ the way the map looks (*NY, NJ* PA, CT, CA etc...). If this kind of week happened before the southern primaries, most likely different story. The RNC is royally fucked lmao! If Hillary spoke or had even 1/3 the demanour and charisma as Warren (even w/ the scandals) she'd be like 70% ahead of everyone now and basically already won the general. Prior to this week I absolutely thought Trump was a much bigger threat than people thought. Not anymore. Ain't NO way Cruz comes close to beating Hillary or even Bernie in any state except the bloodiest red(neck) states. Trump didn't just destroy himself...he destroyed the party. *Who the fck do they think could 'bring in' now to undo the damage of this 2016 circus bloodbath lol

Susan Sarandon would never vote for Trump. I honestly don't know where this is even coming from.

I do wish she would get off the fence about voting for Hillary if she is the nominee though. That's not helping matters any.

One thing Trump is NOT is stupid! Almost since day one I've been saying and feeling he truly did NOT want this gig. Just wanted to 'win' and fuck up the system and Republican party. It was all calculated from the start (when, how etc...) he would go *too far. Cruz can win every single state by a mile now (which he won't) but he still won't get *80% or so of the entire votes* needed ESP. w/ the way the map looks (*NY, NJ* PA, CT, CA etc...). If this kind of week happened before the southern primaries, most likely different story.

The RNC is royally fucked lmao! If Hillary spoke or had even 1/3 the demanour and charisma as Warren (even w/ the scandals) she'd be like 70% ahead of everyone now and basically already won the general. Prior to this week I absolutely thought Trump was a much bigger threat than people thought. Not anymore. Ain't NO way Cruz comes close to beating Hillary or even Bernie in any state except the bloodiest red(neck) states. Trump didn't just destroy himself...he destroyed the party. *Who the fck do they think could 'bring in' now to undo the damage of this 2016 circus bloodbath lol

I agree, it's all calculated and carefully choreographed from the get go because the powers that be (lobbies/corporate world/military complex) have already chosen their WH favourite, one that will once again do their bidding. Election campaigns are always made of promises, once in power it's a different story. An agenda is an agenda

I finally met Bill today and got a selfie with him! The only Clinton I have left to meet is Chelsea!

I saw her at Madonna's Confessions Tour. Didn't "meet" her though.