American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

You mean like how we know that Madonna's choice in the 2008 primary was...Hillary Clinton. Madonna's even be on the recorded saying that she would love it if Hillary became President.

I and everyone I know started out as a HRC supporter a million years ago, none of them would vote for her now. Didn't Madonna even associate her in that game of word association at Buzzfeed...with "angry" ?

If Trump has done anything he has ripped the band-aid off and exposed the establishment greed of both parties and their partnership with the media. Look at Romney's statement...It is not so they can nominate either Cruz or Kasich, it's “so that we can have an open convention and nominate a "real" Republican "...most likely salivating at the prospect of himself, two time loser running with zero delegates. :lol: What a weird web that GOP has become.

This is either parody or you (I can't say it cause I don't want to be banned) are clueless (that's nicer).

Are you kidding me? Any political leader is not responsible for planning their own schedule or knowing it. That's why the have an ENTIRE 10+ person Scheduling and Advance team each. That's why they have aides and assistants to help them. Their role is to prepare for whatever's next on their schedule and that's it. Of course Hillary is "often confused" about her schedule and where in the world she may be - I'm sure any politician, pop star or any other public figure is. That's not their job. You have to be clueless and thick-minded to think that it is.

You are obviously a non-biased spectator in this fight! LOL

When did I EVER say I'm non-biased?! None of us are non-biased. The whole point of this thread is to share our opinions - opinions are biased, you fool! You're clearly the clueless one. Smh.

Are you kidding me? Any political leader is not responsible for planning their own schedule or knowing it. That's why the have an ENTIRE 10+ person Scheduling and Advance team each. That's why they have aides and assistants to help them. Their role is to prepare for whatever's next on their schedule and that's it. Of course Hillary is "often confused" about her schedule and where in the world she may be - I'm sure any politician, pop star or any other public figure is. That's not their job. You have to be clueless and thick-minded to think that it is.

Normal ? You be the judge.

Why might Hillary have been confused in late January 2013? Easy: Because of her concussion the month before. Remember ? :huh: Sometime on or around December 9, 2012, according to her spokesman, she fainted at home due to a stomach virus and hit her head, hard enough to knock her out of commission at State for several weeks. According to her own husband it it took "six months of very serious work" for her to get over it, which seems newly credible now that you know how long the aftereffects lingered. :stir:

In the 1/26/13 message Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the SoS's schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.

“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

Normal ? You be the judge.

Why might Hillary have been confused in late January 2013? Easy: Because of her concussion the month before. Remember ? :huh: Sometime on or around December 9, 2012, according to her spokesman, she fainted at home due to a stomach virus and hit her head, hard enough to knock her out of commission at State for several weeks. According to her own husband it it took "six months of very serious work" for her to get over it, which seems newly credible now that you know how long the aftereffects lingered. :stir:

In the 1/26/13 message Abedin gave the note about Clinton while discussing the SoS's schedule with another Clinton aide, Monica Hanley.

“Have you been going over calls with her for tomorrow?” Abedin asked Hanley. “So she knows [then-Indian Prime Minister Manmohan] singh is at 8?”

“She was in bed for a nap by the time I heard that she had an 8am call,” Hanley responded. “Will go over with her.”

“Very imp to do that,” Abedin said in response.

“She’s often confused.”

Ok? And what does that have to do with anything? 1/26/13 is 6 days after she was officially done being SoS and became a private citizen again so who gives a flying fuck about what she was or wasn't confused about. And now it's 3 years later, she's clearly fully recovered and has medical records and doctors notes confirming she's in perfect health. This is a lost cause for you, folks. Keep digging. Stop harassing this woman on non-issues and start discussing ACTUAL policy. This shit is getting really boring. The Fox News talking points are so old.

Um, I talked about her policy and you just read right over it :lol: Even Skin kind of sort of agreed with me :lol:

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER according to you Paula Abdul. But what do you expect from the poor man's Janet Jackson.

Um, I talked about her policy and you just read right over it :lol: Even Skin kind of sort of agreed with me :lol:

NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HER according to you Paula Abdul. But what do you expect from the poor man's Janet Jackson.

Oh there's certainly things wrong with her - I'm not a blind sycophant. I disagree with her on several things. But talking about her health and Benghazi and her damn emails is totally unproductive and total bullshit. I'm sick of the Republican talking points.

I get the feeling that Hillary is going to see a massive rise in favouribility/popularity as we get further on in this process. People not just in the US, but worldwide are looking to her to beat most likely Trump. The intensity of the support will be like nothing ever seen before I think.

^^^ Internationally it is already there. I think most people around the world are much more pragmatic and topic driven (okay, the refugee situation in Europe may have changed this a bit) than in the U.S. which is much more emotional. That's why we prefer Hillary because we believe that her experience will help her immensely to do her job and is way better prepared than any other candidate out there. And let's face it, for most of Europe and certainly Australia all those Republican candidates are nut jobs. No one would ever consider any of them, including Trump, an appropriate candiate for this office. Their huge egos, their behavior and their religious points of view are a huge turn off. Trump is considered an egomaniac and sociopath and Cruz is a Christian Taliban. Un-electable. People are worried if the "uneducated" Americans that Donald Trump loves so much will actually make him the next president. They are honestly feared for the future of the U.S. and the rest of the world. The fact that Donald Trumps public appearances and the crowd that goes to see him more and more resemble what could be seen at NSDAP gatherings before they were in power should come as a warning. The hatred, prejudice and agressim he creates is unfathomable. For someone who wants to be the president of the U.S. he is already doing a huge disservice to his country.

Do you guys think top republicans are really going to find a way to stop Trump even if they have to snatch the nomination from him at the convention? It seems like this really is their goal more and more.

I get the feeling that Hillary is going to see a massive rise in favouribility/popularity as we get further on in this process. People not just in the US, but worldwide are looking to her to beat most likely Trump. The intensity of the support will be like nothing ever seen before I think.

Never 'got it/her' from day one. As I've said many x, prior to the last few years I was always indifferent yet would've been totally fine if she won in '08 or even pre 2012-ish. She's had a hideous campaign this cycle in endless ways. After all these years, seems everything about her (all the faults/negatives) have been pulsating unlike any other time. Don't just mean the 'scandals' but her personality and demeanor. Totally canned, unlikable corporate crap lol. However, the woman def. is NO fool. She may lie left/right and be a killer pitbull most of the time, but I def. would not count her out. She ain't going down easy at all.

If it wasn't for Trump and what he did to the party, I'd say she was 80% toast. A little bitch like Rubio was a very talented b.s. artist, great debater and the optics of a baby faced 45 yold vs. an elderly, stale woman may have been pretty brutal. But now I'm gonna say she has a solid 50/50...maybe even better for her if she can somehow step up her game while the RNC gets into a bloodier civil war. The Rethugs positively did NOT see Trump coming or lingering like he did lmao. Because of him there's no Jeb!, little Marco etc etc..Trump harpooned the RNCs true plan. Part of me still thinks this whole thing was a brilliantly calculated plan between him and the Clintons. Trump loves 'winning' but just don't think he wants this gig at the end of the day at all! lol

Blah blah blah. Hillary sucks. Blah blah blah.

Shut up and hold your nose when you vote for her if you have to goddamnit. If Cruz or Trump wins because Hillary wasn't good enough for some people to get off their arse and cast a vote that actually matters I am going to find each of you and personally take a massive dump on your lawns.

:Disco_Ball:

Blah blah blah. Hillary sucks. Blah blah blah.

Shut up and hold your nose when you vote for her if you have to goddamnit. If Cruz or Trump wins because Hillary wasn't good enough for some people to get off their arse and cast a vote that actually matters I am going to find each of you and personally take a massive dump on your lawns.

:Disco_Ball:

Not to be overly crass or political but this is a horror show of senior affliction and the sympathy vote if Bill doesn't make it could be powerful. Whatever it is, there is something up, I don't like seeing folks going through that, even if it is a Clinton. Morality. Reckoning day awaits....(us all).

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/video-bill-clinton-appears-listless-disconnected

-during-tucson-rally/

VIDEO: Bill Clinton appears listless, disconnected during Tucson rally

My guess is Parkinson’s Disease. My father had it. Some symptoms are hand tremors, lack of facial expression and either too much or not enough eye blinking. Clinton has excessive eye blinking. If not Parkinson’s, then some other neuromotor disease or prescription psychotropic drugs. :(

What does Bill's health have to do with Hillary and her campaign? Enough already. I am sick and tired of these see-through, Fox News-esque talking points. There's plenty of substantive policy-related material to criticize Hillary for so go after that. Going after superficial bullshit is useless and beyond boring at this point.

Guest Pud Whacker

tumblr_ncodu7KkuU1s1a8g1o1_540.jpg

Donald Trump retweets a photo of serial killer couple, Fred and Rosemary West, believing it to be someone’s dead parents.

very madonna.

Part of me still thinks this whole thing was a brilliantly calculated plan between him and the Clintons. Trump loves 'winning' but just don't think he wants this gig at the end of the day at all! lol

Trump is like Sarah Palin, just in it for the attention with no interest in work. I don't think he even believes half of what he says.

Hillary Clinton’s Emails. A Sunni-Shiite War Would be Good for Israel and the West. Senior Israeli Intelligence Official

The intelligence service of Israel considers a potential Sunni-Shiite war in Syria a favorable development for the country and the West, according to an email archive of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, released by WikiLeaks.

The author of the email, forwarded by Clinton in July 2012, argued that Israel is convinced Iran would lose “its only ally” in the Middle East, if the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad collapses.

“The fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commanders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies,” an email stated.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-11.08.40-1024x

Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-11.10.35-1024x

In addition, the author underscored that a potential Sunni-Shiite war would delay the Iranian nuclear program.”In the opinion of this [israeli intelligence] individual, such a scenario would distract and might obstruct Iran from its nuclear activities for a good deal of time,” the email said.

The Israeli intelligence also considered the possible Sunni-Shiite war as a factor that could contribute to the collapse of the government in Iran.

“In addition, certain senior Israeli intelligence analysts believe that this turn of events may even prove to be a factor in the eventual fall of the current government of Iran,” the email said.

In March, WikiLeaks created a searchable archive for emails sent to and from Clinton’s private email server, while she served as the secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

I thought this was interesting although I can't comment in depth from a European perspective since I only read the Japanese papers which haven't had any direct reporting or independent analysis on the growing fears over a Trump effect, yet.(Although for what it is worth the Japanese PM I think would probably welcome American leeway to rearm the country as a counterweight to the growing military assertiveness of China).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-politics/wp/2016/03/21/donald-trump-reveals-foreign-policy-team-in-meeting-with-the-washington-post/

Trump questions need for NATO, outlines noninterventionist foreign policy

Donald Trump outlined an unabashadly noninterventionist approach to world affairs Monday, telling The Washington Post's editorial board that he questions the need for the North Atlantic Treaty Organization, which has formed the backbone of Western security policies since the Cold War.

The meeting at The Post covered a range of issues, including media libel laws, violence at his rallies, climate change, the NATO and the U.S. presence in Asia.

Speaking ahead of a major address on foreign policy later Monday in front of the American Israel Public Affairs Committee, Trump said he advocates an aggressive U.S. posture in the world with a light footprint. In spite of unrest abroad, especially in the Middle East, Trump said the United States must look inward and steer its resources toward rebuilding domestic infrastructure.

Hillary Clinton’s Emails. A Sunni-Shiite War Would be Good for Israel and the West. Senior Israeli Intelligence Official

The intelligence service of Israel considers a potential Sunni-Shiite war in Syria a favorable development for the country and the West, according to an email archive of former US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, released by WikiLeaks.

The author of the email, forwarded by Clinton in July 2012, argued that Israel is convinced Iran would lose “its only ally” in the Middle East, if the regime of Syrian President Bashar Assad collapses.

“The fall of the House of Assad could well ignite a sectarian war between the Shiites and the majority Sunnis of the region drawing in Iran, which, in the view of Israeli commanders would not be a bad thing for Israel and its Western allies,” an email stated.

Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-11.08.40-1024x

Screen-Shot-2016-03-19-at-11.10.35-1024x

In addition, the author underscored that a potential Sunni-Shiite war would delay the Iranian nuclear program.”In the opinion of this [israeli intelligence] individual, such a scenario would distract and might obstruct Iran from its nuclear activities for a good deal of time,” the email said.

The Israeli intelligence also considered the possible Sunni-Shiite war as a factor that could contribute to the collapse of the government in Iran.

“In addition, certain senior Israeli intelligence analysts believe that this turn of events may even prove to be a factor in the eventual fall of the current government of Iran,” the email said.

In March, WikiLeaks created a searchable archive for emails sent to and from Clinton’s private email server, while she served as the secretary of state from 2009 to 2013.

As an Israeli, I'm not in the least surprised by any of it. The Middle East is a fucking jungle- eat or be eaten