American 2016 Presidential Election thread part three

YAY! Go Hillary! More job losses for the middle class, cough cough. More money (cough cough) for Wall Street (just don't release those speeches though). (cough cough cough)

#BERNIE doesn't believe in paying Mexican workers (slaves) .25 cents.

#Fair Wages for ALL

Hillary was 33 when Ronnie Reagan (who did nothing for early sufferers of AIDS) became president.

Is the smartest women in the room ignorant?

Why do so many of our LGBT warriors from the 80's hate the response (or lack thereof) of the Reagan's? Surely this great, compassionate, political mind would know better than to praise Nancy Reagan on her response to a critical issue for the LGBT community?

#FACTS

#BERNIE would never praise homophobes

Hillary was 33 when Ronnie Reagan (who did nothing for early sufferers of AIDS) became president.

Is the smartest women in the room ignorant?

Why do so many of our LGBT warriors from the 80's hate the response (or lack thereof) of the Reagan's? Surely this great, compassionate, political mind would know better than to praise Nancy Reagan on her response to a critical issue for the LGBT community?

#FACTS

#BERNIE would never praise homophobes

She MISSPOKE and released a lengthy, thorough apology outlining her longtime and continued support for the fight against HIV/AIDS. You try being on her insane schedule and being sharp every minute. Shit happens - all these candidates are exhausted. It's a punishing schedule.

I'm glad that Madonna did not endorse anyone during her tour. It seems to just piss people off. And takes away from the show. However of course she supports the democratic nominees.

She MISSPOKE and released a lengthy, thorough apology outlining her longtime and continued support for the fight against HIV/AIDS. You try being on her insane schedule and being sharp every minute. Shit happens - all these candidates are exhausted. It's a punishing schedule.

Wasn't there an email in which Huma even said her boss is “often confused” and needs plenty of guidance to understand the schedule ? Hell, Hillary probably admitted it herself as Sos, for whatever reason (after the concussion, maybe ???), and apologized to her staff. Give us a freakin break. :lol:

She's going to accidentally send troops to Syria and be like woopsies, I made a mistake, I opened the wrong email :( and you guys are going to be like omg she made a MISTAKE let it go! :dead:

She's accidentally been against Gay marriage since the beginning.

She accidentally supported keystone and then didn't or didn't and then did (can't keep up with her)

She accidentally supported coups across the middle east while propping up Israel.

She accidentally supported the Iraq War.

She's accidentally supported Wall Street.

She accidentally supported the wrong guys in Syria and spent ridiculous amounts of TAX PAYER DOLLARS doing so.

She accidentally used her private America Online email (I'm just guessing but she clearly doesn't know what gmail is) to carry out official business as SECRETARY OF THE FUCKING UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

She accidentally...

I can't keep up with this woman but whatever. it was all a mistake. She'll get it right this time and everyhting in the U.S. will magically be better and everyone's going to get gay married and our national debt is going to magically disappear and everyone in the house and senate are going to hold hands and sing kumbaya and get along :dead:

and those pissed off arabs are just going to put their arms down and be like aw, you guys have RUINED us for over a century and things got WAY worse under Hillary but hehe, Hillary is in power, everything is okay now, let's go have some tea and crumpets. Good ol Saudi Arabia and Israel, Hillary's best friends, will take care of us now :lmao:

I'm SO pressed even though I said a page or two ago that I never expected Bernie to win :rotfl:

No, I think you guys are pathetic making excuses for her bullshit page after page after page after page after page after page.

and you guys are going to be like omg she made a MISTAKE let it go! :dead:

I think you don't even understand how ridiculous your comment is... Yes, Hillary made some mistakes in her life because she's been in the public eye for decades and she was in very important positions where she had to make actual decisions. It's easy for Bernie Sanders and his supporters to mock Hillary for her mistakes, because Bernie never was in any important position and never had to make important decisions. All this is not a proof that Bernie would make a better president, it's just a proof that he's less experienced than Hillary and can't get things done (even less be elected President).

I'm SO pressed even though I said a page or two ago that I never expected Bernie to win :rotfl:

No, I think you guys are pathetic making excuses for her bullshit page after page after page after page after page after page.

You're so funny! :rotfl:

I think you don't even understand how ridiculous your comment is... Yes, Hillary made some mistakes in her life because she's been in the public eye for decades and she was in very important positions where she had to make actual decisions. It's easy for Bernie Sanders and his supporters to mock Hillary for her mistakes, because Bernie never was in any important position and never had to make important decisions. All this is not a proof that Bernie would make a better president, it's just a proof that he's less experienced than Hillary and can't get things done (even less be elected President).

What can you do but make excuses when Hillary has said herself that she believes that she is the "most transparent public official of modern times" and has never told a lie in her life....she does have cojones, though. Got to give her that. :lol:

What can you do but make excuses when Hillary has said herself that she believes that she is the "most transparent public official of modern times" and has never told a lie in her life....she does have cojones, though. Got to give her that. :lol:

Once again, you're totally off topic. I was answering a comment about Hillary's "mistakes" (such as her vote in favor of the war in Iraq), how is that a lie or not transparent? Some Hillary haters remind me the Madonna haters sometimes... So obsessed and passionate about her...

Anyway, Hillary is going to win. Get over it :queenbitch:

Once again, you're totally off topic. I was answering a comment about Hillary's "mistakes" (such as her vote in favor of the war in Iraq), how is that a lie or not transparent? Some Hillary haters remind me the Madonna haters sometimes... So obsessed and passionate about her...

Anyway, Hillary is going to win. Get over it :queenbitch:

I'm not invested in her candidacy particularly but the honesty problem with voters is actually quite serious and the main reason Hillary is winning less votes than she did in 2008. And not as off topic as you think...surprise surprise...she also did lie about it the other night at the Town Hall claiming that her 2003 vote for the Iraq Resolution was only a vote for more inspections rather than a vote to give Bush the authority to invade and occupy Iraq. :newspaper:

Haters gonna hate hate :lmao: I love / hate you guys

I don't even care about Bernie anymore. He's a passionate old man who in another dimension would've been a fantastic leader I never thought he was going to win and that's besides the point. I'm absolutely happy that he came out of nowhere and showed the world that people are getting sick and tired of the establishment. You bitches were in this forum a few months ago going on and on about how Hillary had this in the bag and a sizable number of PEOPlE (not delegates or super or whatever) came out to say they're fed up with the status quo and she's still campaigning and throwing millions of dollars at this little unforeseen situation of hers. That's exactly why Trump is winning. Republicans are so tired of the same old shit that they're willing to vote for fucking Trump.

So now we're stuck with two extremely polarizing figures who regardless of the winner will govern through pure compromise (Trump will never build his wall and republicans hate Hillary so much that they'll do everything in their power to make her fail).

And mark my words you bitches will be in this thread blaming everyone but Hillary when she sells out the country and meets the republicans half way on everything just to show the world that she actually accomplished something.

And one last time this isn't about Bernie anymore. I'm not saying Things would be different under Bernie, but saying that he'd accomplish nothing is pure speculation. Saying that a republican controlled house will do everything in their power to stop Hillary and that Hillary is known for doing what's popular and won't damage her career instead of doing what's right is just pure fact.

Wasn't there an email in which Huma even said her boss is “often confused” and needs plenty of guidance to understand the schedule ? Hell, Hillary probably admitted it herself as Sos, for whatever reason (after the concussion, maybe ???), and apologized to her staff. Give us a freakin break. :lol:

Excuse me, do NOT bring Huma into this - I will come for you SO FUCKING FAST. She is my former boss and I have so much respect for her and I can tell you that Hillary is nothing short of a professional and the real deal. You try being Secretary of State and knowing exactly what country you're in or what meeting you have next - it's not Hillary's fucking job to know her own schedule. Hell, it's the same deal with Madonna. She forgets what city she's in half the time until someone tells her right before she goes out on stage - she admits it. I'd be concerned if the Secretary of State had to memorize her schedule AND memorize all the facts and details for every meeting and every event she was speaking at. That's the point of having a fucking staff - use your brain. Her job is to lead, not know her schedule.