Knife reportedly found on ex-O.J. Simpson estate

runa

I remember the mad circus it was. I was sitting in a restaurant with my first husband, the whole place was quiet as everyone was watching the Bronco chase live on TV. No one really knew what was going on yet.

He decapitated Nicole. A man with that kind of fury should never be set free.

Faye Resnick was Nicole's BFF and lover. She even threw shade at Kris Jenner on real housewives of Beverly Hills when she said she was Nicole's real best friend she's not just making it up on a reality show.

I don't trust Faye at all. Faye seems to lie a lot. I'm sure they were friends but maybe if she was a real friend surely she wouldn't write a book to profit from her death and fill it with lies.

Guest Rachelle of London

I don't trust Faye at all. Faye seems to lie a lot. I'm sure they were friends but maybe if she was a real friend surely she wouldn't write a book to profit from her death and fill it with lies.

The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick

A mere few months after the murder her book was published.

I clearly remember Robert Kardashian during the whole OJ murder coverage in 94/95. The only reason I remember him is because of his unusual last name. Plus he was good looking 😉 to me. When Kim started to become infamous, again it was her last name which made me put two and two together that she was Robert K's daughter.

The Morally Corrupt Faye Resnick

A mere few months after the murder her book was published.

She's been caught lying so many times on RHOBH. Dunno how up to date you are with it but she's been exposed for the liar she is again.