Manny Pacquiao : "Gay people are worse than animals."

horn

I don't want to generalize but I have quite a few Filipino friends and yeah, they're super traditional Catholic, especially when it comes to abortion. I'm assuming most of them will continue to support this person?

I heard water cooler talk that some are still pro-Manny.

There are lots of Flipsee gays :lol:

But there are lots of religious twats here as well.

I abhor this country. :lol: Somebody adopt me!

Guest Rachelle of London

But that's not holding a religious belief. Correct me if I'm wrong but where in the bible does it say homosexuality was worst than animals? People like him need to stop using religion to defend their bigoted views. What happened to love thy neighbour?

But that's not holding a religious belief. Correct me if I'm wrong but where in the bible does it say homosexuality was worst than animals? People like him need to stop using religion to defend their bigoted views. What happened to love thy neighbour?

nowhere. You're right.

It's the lie the church planted to the minds of the Flipsees who believed anything they said.

I'm so appalled

we don't want your prayers you dumb ugly piece of shit!

L.A. Times

Manny Pacquiao posts Bible verse that states gay people should be killed

Manny Pacquiao is not backing down from his stance against homosexuality.

Less than a day after the Filipino boxer and politician lost his sponsorship deal with Nike because he compared gay people to animals, Pacquiao took to Instagram early Thursday morning and posted some Bible verses that support his views.

pacmaninstagram.jpg
One of them, Leviticus 20:13, states in no uncertain terms that homosexuals should be killed:
"If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Pacquiao's post was up for about two hours and got more than 18,000 likes before being deleted. The Filipino news agency ABS-CBN captured a screenshot of the post before it was removed.
Pacquiao, a member of the Philippines' House of Representatives, included other Bible verses in his post, including Luke 6:22-23, an apparent reference to his current situation:
"Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets."
Pacquiao was one of several candidates for the Philippine Senate who recently were asked their views on same-sex marriage during a recent interview broadcast by the Filipino television network TV5.
"It's common sense. Will you see any animals where male is to male and female is to female?" Pacquiao answered.
"The animals are better. They know how to distinguish male from female. If we approve [of] male on male, female on female, then man is worse than animals."
He apologized for his statement earlier this week but stood by his views.
"I'm sorry for hurting people by comparing homosexuals to animals," he wrote on Instagram. "Please forgive me for those I've hurt. I still stand on my belief that I'm against same sex marriage because of what the Bible says, but I'm not condemning LGBT. I love you all with the love of the Lord. God Bless you all and I'm praying for you."
:megamanson:

Didn't he just apologize a day ago? And now this shit?!?!? :megamanson:

He didn't really apologize. It was damage control because he was afraid to lose his Nike contract.

Now the contract is lost, he goes back to his personal beliefs.

Fuck this pencil dick chink tbh. He's ugly and I can't wait until he walks in on one of his daughters eating some random girls pussy.

Can we lay off the racial slurs? We have Asian members on this forum. I am sue we can all express our feelings without resorting to racial slurs.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they are. The only people who will agree with him are the people who already hold these beliefs themselves. Someone who gets punched for a living quoting a bible verse is not going to cause a sea change in public opinion. He is an ignorant religious twat, and the world is full of them, wasting their time following a fairy story.

Usually people who come out with such statements are the biggest gays ever

And anyway, an animal has a lot more intelligence and discernment than this ridiculous steroid inflated excuse for a man

:rotfl:

Dayymn though he really truly is a very, very fugly man in every possible way! Must loath his inner gay self 1000x more than he hates gays.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion, no matter how wrong they are. The only people who will agree with him are the people who already hold these beliefs themselves. Someone who gets punched for a living quoting a bible verse is not going to cause a sea change in public opinion. He is an ignorant religious twat, and the world is full of them, wasting their time following a fairy story.

love this :kiss2:

I really think those people who take what's written in the bible literal should take EVERYTHING in it literal. I bet many of them will have to die sooner of later for eating something that some verse forbids or many daughters will need to be stoned because another verse says so. It amazes me how people can be so dumb when it is known for a long time and has been discussed among theological scientists that many of those verses should be read within the context of the times they were written because back then they were referring to different things. Sodom and Gomorrah probably being the most extreme example.

I really think those people who take what's written in the bible literal should take EVERYTHING in it literal. I bet many of them will have to die sooner of later for eating something that some verse forbids or many daughters will need to be stoned because another verse says so. It amazes me how people can be so dumb when it is known for a long time and has been discussed among theological scientists that many of those verses should be read within the context of the times they were written because back then they were referring to different things. Sodom and Gomorrah probably being the most extreme example.

hate to say this but some Flipsees are sheep

hate to say this but some Flipsees are sheep

You will find this in any nation. People blindly follow a religion or belief without really understanding it, or wondering where it came from. They do it because they are told, or they are dumb or they are just too scared to accept that life will be over one day and there is nothing beyond it. I like to use Scientology in this sort of conversation. A religion where you can actually pinpoint the person who made it up, when and why he made it up, yet people have signed up to it and blindly follow its insane ramblings.

He probably gets pounded regularly and hates himself for it. You can't be bothered with gays if you don't see any threat in them. We ll probably witness his coming out in the coming years.

• 2 weeks later...