I miss Living for Love

this song is the best. It suits her voice very well! I like all live versions including remixes. I play it every day! several times.

I havent been so hooked on an M track since Frozen..

First verse: a mess and a half! Crowdonna at it's worst!

Second verse: yaaaas slay me M!

Chorus: Yaaaaaaaaaaaas live for that love Queen!

Breakdown: Eh......? Am I supposed to dance to this?

I have mixed feeling about this song. I think it lacks of something : a good chorus for example

BAN. DISGRACIA.

I like this song and please to be mad but I really think there is still somthing missing to make it a huge anthem!!! Maybe they pulled back on the choir because it sounded a lot like LAP or they wanted intentionally to sound like a 90s song but there are times that it sounds kind of flat.Wish my English were better to explain exactly what I meen.

I like this song and please to be mad but I really think there is still somthing missing to make it a huge anthem!!! Maybe they pulled back on the choir because it sounded a lot like LAP or they wanted intentionally to sound like a 90s song but there are times that it sounds kind of flat.Wish my English were better to explain exactly what I meen.

everytime theres a choir it sound like LAP? LOL.

everytime theres a choir it sound like LAP? LOL.

No no I am not saying that.I read at a review that the reason that they didn't use the choir is that they thought it sounded a lot likt LAP.

The alternate version of the song that leaked together with other RH bonus tracks and which is also used in the video has a much fuller sound. I still wish the album version had the Lord, Lord lift me breakdown. Anyway, it is one of my favourite M songs ever, and I will never get tired of it :)

• 3 weeks later...

Incredible song, a true return to form in my opinion, the second I heard it I was in love! What a powerful anthem! The video and looks and incredible live performances and remixes, everything so life giving! UP Up Up Up!

Incredible song, a true return to form in my opinion, the second I heard it I was in love! What a powerful anthem! The video and looks and incredible live performances and remixes, everything so life giving! UP Up Up Up!

sign_rockon.gif

It's holy week where I live, aka I'm on vacation, so don't judge me, but I'm home alone drinking some wine blasting LFL on repeat over and over again.

LORD LIFT ME UP UP UP UP

I fucking love this song so much

tumblr_nm63ds5g3M1qcs7p4o1_500.gif