I miss Living for Love

I can accept GMAYL, GGL, TUTR and most of her singles since 2008 flopping - but LFL flopping is a huge mystery and injustice. I simply will never understand it. One of her carreer highlights.

Ageism is The culprit

I love it. When I took a friend to her concert (who wasn't a fan then), she kept asking me:"Does she do LFL??? Please let her do LFL. It's sooo good" Well, my friend wasn't disappointed! :smile: We were dancing and singing like mad! LOL

Right now, the Madonna/Haddaway-remix is my morning anthem. I always listen to it when I go to work. "I want to start a revolution". :roadrunner:

I love the fact that the fall from the Brits isn't deleted from anywhere.

On New Year Eve my babe fall asleep and i started surfing channels and ended up watching the whole Brits Show, it was aired on a Bulgarian channel. I had to watch ALL to get to Madonna and I almost expected it to be edited. But no. Bam! And I don't understand why people here refuse to watch it, it's one of the most empowering and inspiring things Madonna has done. Hurt and partly humiliated, she stands up and gives the performance of LIFE.

image.jpg

this is one of my true faves

and I didnt really like a lot of stuff after american life...

the song is super catchy and the lyrics are 100% madonna.

{{ strangely it seems that even 'the fall' has set some kind of trend / performance glitches are hot right now. be it reductive compared to the Brits... }}

I think you all know how much I love LFL always and forever.

My favourite version will always be Brits though. As in terms of arrangement.

THE INTRO

THE PIANO

THE VOCAL

THE BREAKDOWN

Just everything

THE INTRO

THE PIANO

THE VOCAL

THE BREAKDOWN

Just everything

This, labies and genitals, is a fucking fact!

:clap:

I can accept GMAYL, GGL, TUTR and most of her singles since 2008 flopping - but LFL flopping is a huge mystery and injustice. I simply will never understand it. One of her carreer highlights.

I agree. But we can't go by the merit of the song anymore. She can release anything and still get the same non-response from radio. Well, unless she added someone who's currently hot on radio and they'll play it just for them. It's such utter disrespect for the Queen of Pop. They only care about flash-in-pan people.

THE INTRO

THE PIANO

THE VOCAL

THE BREAKDOWN

Just everything

THE CAPE

2618FCA600000578-2969176-image-a-35_1424

LFL is such a fantastic song and I truly believe if she had been able to drop it around the Grammys and on Valentine's Day like planned it would have gone Top 10.

The leak fucked RH all together.

We some times forget that LFL is a Valentine's Day song or was supposed to be. The whole concept is so perfect for it

I still don't understand how Beyonce can do whatever she wants and make 12 videos and not ever have a single thing leak. Same with her Formation release, but Madonna's last two main singles leaked 3-4 months beforehand

First verse: a mess and a half! Crowdonna at it's worst!

Second verse: yaaaas slay me M!

Chorus: Yaaaaaaaaaaaas live for that love Queen!

Breakdown: Eh......? Am I supposed to dance to this?