I miss Living for Love

Oh, and I already posted it here, but this song SAVED MY LIFE!!! Last year, around Feb or March too, it was incredibly windy in my city and i was riding my little motorbike and the wind was about to take me to hell. I was afraid to fall. if i fell i could have ended under a bus, but i couldn't stop because i was riding this big avenue. So I started singing Living for Love, the chorus, with all my might and strenght.

... and i succeded!

It gave me strenght and courage to face the wind!

Guest Rocco Papa

The lyrics definitely hit home for me as well when it came out. Particularly the second verse:

"I found freedom in the ugly truth

I deserve the best and it's not you"

:headbang:

Yesterday I just watched the video, grammy performance and the french TV performance.

Such a good song giving me postive vibes ! That was a great era. Enjoyed every bit !

I also like the grammy performance, but when Madonna comes to my favorite part of the performance,

twirling fabolously around, the fucking TV man is showing me the kuklux clan (Kim - Kanye) !!!! I always get angry at that part.

How can the regiseur be stupid and fail to display the best part of the performance.

Have you seen the tour in person? That mix has so much energy, it's fierce and compliments the attitude of the performance. It works. Trust me.

+1

agree with u...

the mix she use on the tour isnt thant dancey/groovey...

What? The remix is all dance lol

It's just not as reserved as the album version

But I do miss the original production 🤔

Guest Rocco Papa

Have you seen the tour in person? That mix has so much energy, it's fierce and compliments the attitude of the performance. It works. Trust me.

YES!! That was a true highlight of the show for me. The remix, choreography, costumes, and energy was ON POINT.

YES!! That was a true highlight of the show for me. The remix, choreography, costumes, and energy was ON POINT.

everything was perfect ! Love the catwalk and then throwing the cape and starts to dance. Seeing it live after the Brit Awards incident gave me life. Full of energy !

I miss seeing the video on MTV and hearing it on the radio, LFL was one of my anthems last year.

Guest Pud Whacker

This is one of my favorite Madonna songs ever.

I miss it so much :( I know I can hear it whenever I want, but I miss that first month when it was brand new and it made me feel SO empowered.

its perfect! :bow:

Guest eroticerotic

i listen to this song at least once a day and it never gets old. True classic Madonna. should have been this decades I Will Survive