MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Roland Barthes

Material Girl Veil Comedy Routine (new controversy)

It's something she added on the second leg and did on some dates. She's holding it with her hands and fighting her dancers who are trying to remove it. The media of course picked it and twisted it against her to mock her. Well she's a great comedian after all because they all fell for it :stir::smooch::madonna2:

Feel free to share this montage of some of the dates she played with the veil. And BTW the video circulating is not from Asia but from Houston.

http://youtu.be/zSe6JRSzw2A

And they say she doesn't have a sense of humour about herself lol

Also the media can shove it.

..... and all the TV shows were showing it, and they didnt say boo about a recent national anthem. Madonna is sooooo irrelevant! :inlove:

Thanks for sharing the vid, Roland.

Stupid media always trying to discredit her. The joke is on those losers who jumped on this.

The talk has a segment about this today! LMAO!!!!!

Stupid media, even if it was a problem with the cap is not even relevant to mock her. Anyway, the power of Madonna, making the most irrelevant thing a memorable thing for the media.

They should be put into shame.

The talk has a segment about this today! LMAO!!!!!

Just hearing about this now. How can people be SO stupid!!!!!!? Don't people look into anything anymore!? For fucks sake. Maybe its just because she is Madonna and I know just about everything that is going on with her, but I have never seen an entertainer constantly misrepresented by the media. This world is full of morons.

My sister just texted me about it asking what's up :lmao:

Poor Veildonna

I'm hoping its for her wanting her next acting gig to be Miss Havershan

See how the tiniest things Madonna does instantly makes the press though. :lol: Even when she isn't even trying to do anything.

On The Talk they brought up Madonna's fall along with this and said we just don't want her to get hurt. :lmao: Crying out loud.

This is as silly as when I knew the second I saw the clip that Madonna was being tongue and cheek about calling Obama a Muslim, but then it instantly made headlines the world over as if Madonna was being literal. She is right when she says no one gets her sense of humor.

Cant believe the Talk had a discussion about this😂😂 surprised They were mostly positive even Sharon said somethimg about how M has done a ton of shows and only has had these 2 incidents so shes done pretty well.

She also did it in Birmingham In December, so strictly speaking it's not just a 2nd leg thing but yeah.. Stupid media.

Stupid suckers media as usual! :rotfl:

:lol: They are so consistently stupid and never seem to properly research anything or understand humour.

:lol: They are so consistently stupid and never seem to properly research anything or understand humour.

They don't know the meaning of research. They just get stuff off Twitter, that's journalism to them.

To be fair, the clip posted by the media DID look like some was wrong. It looked like something caught the veil. Also, the clip did not have any of the "I'm not ready" or whatever banter.

Either way, who cares....free press for Madonna and the general public got to hear a clip of this AWESOME version of "Material Girl"!! :D

Like they say: "bad press is better than no press"? She just can win. But she just keeps winning!!! Now I know what she meant by the lines "I just had to laugh, to keep from crying"!!! I love this woman and her sense of humor!!!

Guest Pud Whacker

I love Madonna in the press. Good or bad. I loved that she was just on the cover of US magazine looking gorgeous and everyone saw her at the supermarket. Should be every week like the 80s and 90s!!!

But did the media report that it's Madonna and not Adele or Taylor Swift or even Beyoncé the richest female artist ever? No?! I thought so. As usual only things that can be manipulated as negative are reported about Madonna but other artists and yes I'm talking about Bey and Swift and Gaga - the fakest female artists to ever exist - get constant praise.

how odd this would hit any news source!??!!?! LMAO

maybe as she ages the media will look for any little sign of frailty.

It's a fucking GAG. In a show.

This world is fucking STUPID.