Michigan bans anal & oral sex with 15 years in prison

Guest Rocco Papa

HUNEY IF THEY KNEW HOW GOOD A FAT SLICE OF BOOTY FELT THEY WOULD BE CHANGING THEIR TUNES FROM BAN BAN BAN TO OH YES YES YES.

LET ALL GET ON BOARD THE SODOMOBILE AND GIVE THEM SUM MEDICINE.

MV, could we use your signature pic in the Gaga thread? Looks like a pre-SuperBowel candid.

As for the ban, from the outside it just looks like the lunatics have taken over the asylum that is the US.

You're all just bonkers.

And this is why I say even if you don't like Hillary get your fucking asses out to VOTE anyway! This current state of the republican party is the most extreme it has ever been. I'll be damned if I let one of these psychos take back the White House getting to appoint 2 or 3 people to the Supreme Court turning this country into Bible Thumping Jesus Land.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS.

I pray for the sake of the US for Hillary Clinton to be the next president. The state of the world as it is now is very unstable. We need values of unity and love towards everybody - and when I say everybody I mean just that. Planet earth deserves its chance at world peace. That's our destiny... The project of humanity is to become one. Politics are not going to do that but it's our own decision to make it happen by waking up each morning and live for a united world where compassion is stronger than judgement.. Where Love is stronger than fear... Where forgiveness is stronger than resentment. People focus so much on the subject of sex and sexuality and yes the world is obsessed by it but truth is the issue of sex is secondary to the issue of unity. These so called Godly peeps condemning sex and in particular some sexual practices are just working at the hands of the devil and they are so stupid they don't even realize that. Be loving and understanding towards your brothers and sisters like a true Christian and focus on just that...when peace will be upon the face of earth then you can start moaning about sodomy or whatever you like.

Unfortunately, I live in Michigan, just outside of Grand Rapids. I had no idea about this bill until I discovered it here. It's just another distraction from all the other issues in this state, including the Flint Water crisis, which, thankfully, after being ignored for so long, has finally received national exposure.

I pray for the sake of the US for Hillary Clinton to be the next president. The state of the world as it is now is very unstable. We need values of unity and love towards everybody - and when I say everybody I mean just that. Planet earth deserves its chance at world peace. That's our destiny... The project of humanity is to become one. Politics are not going to do that but it's our own decision to make it happen by waking up each morning and live for a united world where compassion is stronger than judgement.. Where Love is stronger than fear... Where forgiveness is stronger than resentment. People focus so much on the subject of sex and sexuality and yes the world is obsessed by it but truth is the issue of sex is secondary to the issue of unity. These so called Godly peeps condemning sex and in particular some sexual practices are just working at the hands of the devil and they are so stupid they don't even realize that. Be loving and understanding towards your brothers and sisters like a true Christian and focus on just that...when peace will be upon the face of earth then you can start moaning about sodomy or whatever you like.

kumbaya_my_lord.gif

Looked into it already. Turns out it's not easy to become a resident of Canada. If Jeb wins I might try again though

Come and marry me.

You will have to learn french, though.

Madonna can teach you!! :lol:

• 2 weeks later...