Michigan bans anal & oral sex with 15 years in prison

Guest Rocco Papa

They can't enforce this because it was already deemed unconstitutional to ban anal sex by SCOTUS in 2003. They're idiots. Instead of focusing on a horrific and unsolved crisis on their on soil (Flint) they choose to put all their energy into passing doomed legislation that does literally nothing. It's an abomination.

The legislator quoted in that article makes it clear that everyone involved knows it's an unconstitutional non-law from the beginning, which no one will try to enforce. It's just the right-wing having their little bit of theater to make sure that they're on record being on the proper godly side of the issue, etc.

It's the Republicans trying to make a statement. i.e. Senator Rick Jones.

They want to remind everyone, yet again, that this is their platform.

Can we microwave those type of republicans?

Republican political theater.

What's truly scary is that while it may already be unconstitutional...it's the fact that they can still pass something like this if they really want that is still deeply concerning. If it's not this, then it's going to be something else infringing on some part of our freedom and rights...

They'll try anything and everything, no matter how absurd. This is their platform - to legislate the lives of others.

Assholes.

Isn't this the same state with the poisoned water?

Let me not

Exactly. COUNTLESS people POISONED including COUNTLESS children........But lets make bills outlawing anal sex...

Republicans are THE WORST!

Republican political theater.

What's truly scary is that while it may already be unconstitutional...it's the fact that they can still pass something like this if they really want that is still deeply concerning. If it's not this, then it's going to be something else infringing on some part of our freedom and rights...

They'll try anything and everything, no matter how absurd. This is their platform - to legislate the lives of others.

Assholes.

And this is why I say even if you don't like Hillary get your fucking asses out to VOTE anyway! This current state of the republican party is the most extreme it has ever been. I'll be damned if I let one of these psychos take back the White House getting to appoint 2 or 3 people to the Supreme Court turning this country into Bible Thumping Jesus Land.

WAKE THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't they start holding the clergy accountable for their repeated horrific crimes against children over the decades rather than worrying what married or unmarried consenting adults do in the privacy of their homes?? This is something valid all over the "civilised western world" not just Michigan, USA, land of the free

There will always be certain US politicians who will try to scapegoat lgbt because the demographic has been an easy target in the past and it appeases a very vocal part of the conservative base.

Also, Michigan neighborhoods and cities are literally falling apart throughout the state, and they are clearly being duped by this douche bag. :ugh:

They are crazy. And they need to be called out for it. MIchigan is falling apart. People are poisoned in Flint because they wanted to save some money. And they pass a law that is unconstitutional and everyone knows about it. Now people will fight this ridiculous law. What does it mean? The stateside will need to defend it and further financial resources, money the state does not have, will be thrown out of the window. Call these fuckers out for wasting tax payers money for causes they should not have a say about in the first place.

Meet Rick Jones

Jones.jpg

The Defense rests :newspaper:

How long before he's caught fucking a rent boy in a sordid motel, or caught being fucked by a leather daddy in a dark alley? :popcorn2:

The legislator quoted in that article makes it clear that everyone involved knows it's an unconstitutional non-law from the beginning, which no one will try to enforce. It's just the right-wing having their little bit of theater to make sure that they're on record being on the proper godly side of the issue, etc.

The legislators were trying to strengthen animal cruelty laws designed to keep pets out of the hands of animal abusers but because the bills were linked had to leave in old, unenforceable language criminalizing sodomy to get it passed. There needs to be a measure striking all unconstitutional laws from the books basically so nothing is singled out and everyone can go ballistic together. :p

I think it's time for you to move away. I wasn't even sure what a Michigan was until I looked it up on a map. Canada's a short car ride away, you know.

Looked into it already. Turns out it's not easy to become a resident of Canada. If Jeb wins I might try again though