2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

Hillary is running stronger than expected in Polk County which has the most people. If she can keep her margin there until all votes are counted, she will pull this off. Still, the end result is going to be a razor-thin victory. Although a win is still a win. She'll likely lose New Hampshire and then regain her footing with Nevada and South Carolina.

The race won't be decided tonight, that's for sure.

Race is so tight on the democratic side that I'm cautious to call it. However, with the Republican side I'm calling it that Cruz has won Iowa. I might even say that Marco could likely come 2nd. Bad news for Trump.

I was just going to say! I hope Rubio can pull a 2nd place! :lol:

FUCK TRUMP!!!!

Fuck Cruz and Rubio also!!!! BUT FUCK TRUMP A BIT MORE JUST FOR TONIGHT!!!! :lmao:

I don't want Rubio to win the GOP nom. He's got the most potential to actually win, even though he's an air head and empty suit. So was Bush II and we don't need this election to be a close one. I want a motherfucking blow out that wipes out the GOP.

Good they are saying Martin O will end his campaign tonight.

That means the next added debates that the dems agreed to will focus on the only two anyone cares about. :lol:

I don't want Rubio to win the GOP nom. He's got the most potential to actually win, even though he's an air head and empty suit. So was Bush II and we don't need this election to be a close one. I want a motherfucking blow out that wipes out the GOP.

Oh I 100% want Cruz to be the nominee because he will get his ass beat, but just for tonight it would be nice to see a dump taken on Trump.

Republicans that work with Cruz cant even stand him.

Good they are saying Martin O will end his campaign tonight.

That means the next added debates that the dems agreed to will focus on the only two anyone cares about. :lol:

Amen. Get the fuck out, O'Malley.