2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

New poll out shows a head to head match of Hillary VS Trump, Hillary slaughters him 55% to 44%. There is NO WAY this sick fuck could ever be President of the US. I refuse to believe our country could take such a drastic turn down the shit hole.

And watching that clip of the young black woman getting pushed around by white men is sickening on all levels. But this is the kind of atmosphere Trump has created with his words and with his actions. He applauds the people that rough up protestors at his rallies and says he himself would like to punch them in the face. Scary ass time in this country.

Trump can obviously be total business when he has to be, even Elizabeth Warren likes his tax plan, so calling him a one dimensional buffoon and all the other repeated half-truth talking points that have no why or reason says more about the people making the charges than the candidate himself.

Total business?

A potential US presidency candidate is supposed to know history, geography, politics have a bit of an education

By the way he talks it's clear he knows nothing, let alone anything he NEEDS to know to be there

Being a clown a la Lady Gag-ass with those unfunny jokes will only get you going for so long

" I swear to God I will build a wall"

Good luck Mr :lmao:

For the average U.S. American the world outside of the U.S. does not exist. Most U.S. Americans never leave their country and don't even get me started about the media in the U.S.. To get news or any other information about other parts of the world requires a pro-active approach and needs a certain amount of interest. Most U.S. Americans are not interested.

I agree

Pity that those same Americans that don't care about the rest of the world often entrust their lives to a government that sells them short on all fronts in the name of "protection" from the same threats that US government agencies such as the NSA, CIA have a big hand in fostering on a global level. So often they cheer for people and display and overly patriotic attachment to a (at times rethorically theocratic) system that's basically screwing them over big time

It must be quite puzzling to live in a country like the US indebted with China (of all countries, for one of the cradles of liberal capitalism) for $3 trillion and yet for its citizens to be deprived of proper medical care unless you show up at an hospital with a credit card.

150910104134-china-us-debt-780x439.jpg

I agree

Pity that those same Americans that don't care about the rest of the world often entrust their lives to a government that sells them short on all fronts in the name of "protection" from the same threats that US government agencies such as the NSA, CIA have a big hand in fostering on a global level. So often they cheer for people and display and overly patriotic attachment to a (at times rethorically theocratic) system that's basically screwing them over big time

It must be quite puzzling to live in a country like the US indebted with China (of all countries, for one of the cradles of liberal capitalism) for $3 trillion and yet for its citizens to be deprived of proper medical care unless you show up at an hospital with a credit card.

150910104134-china-us-debt-780x439.jpg

If it is Trump v. Hillary the strong neo-con support for Clinton will be an important point in suppressing her vote. Hang everything that has flowed from Obama's failed policies, and that would have resulted from the enactment of her own more hawkish stances, around her neck and twist it hard.

New poll out shows a head to head match of Hillary VS Trump, Hillary slaughters him 55% to 44%. There is NO WAY this sick fuck could ever be President of the US. I refuse to believe our country could take such a drastic turn down the shit hole.

And watching that clip of the young black woman getting pushed around by white men is sickening on all levels. But this is the kind of atmosphere Trump has created with his words and with his actions. He applauds the people that rough up protestors at his rallies and says he himself would like to punch them in the face. Scary ass time in this country.

Um...so wouldn't you want Trump as the nominee? A bit confused. WHO else in this mega shit field is less of a turd than him?

Um...so wouldn't you want Trump as the nominee? A bit confused. WHO else in this mega shit field is less of a turd than him?

Kasich for one. I don't agree with him on much but at least he isn't breeding a campaign based on hate and bigotry.

Was talking to a friend of mine that moved to Europe years ago and he said so many people are simply dumbfounded by Trump's popularity in the states and he is making us look like idiots. Good going Trump.

I wonder what Mitt Romney's "major" speech is going to be about tomorrow? I know a lot of republicans for awhile now have been trying to push him to run. The party is freaking out over the thought of a Trump nominee its like they are trying to do anything to stop it.

Kasich for one. I don't agree with him on much but at least he isn't breeding a campaign based on hate and bigotry.

Was talking to a friend of mine that moved to Europe years ago and he said so many people are simply dumbfounded by Trump's popularity in the states and he is making us look like idiots. Good going Trump.

I wonder what Mitt Romney's "major" speech is going to be about tomorrow? I know a lot of republicans for awhile now have been trying to push him to run. The party is freaking out over the thought of a Trump nominee its like they are trying to do anything to stop it.

Totally. I was living in London through Bushy's administration. People would ask me all the time, "Are you embarrassed by this guy?". Of course I was.

But I, never in a million years, thought I would be THIS embarrassed.

The candidate that would "punch Russia in the nose" and get us into World War Three....that must be the ticket, and why he won't even win his own state. :lol:

The candidate that would "punch Russia in the nose" and get us into World War Three....that must be the ticket, and why he won't even win his own state. :lol:

Well he is a republican, so of course he is going to come with a list of big flaws, but there is no comparing the way he has run his campaign to the way Trump is running his. If people cant see that Trump is running nothing but an anger filled racist campaign that is a breeding ground for bigots I really don't know what else to say.

Do I have to be a citizen of the USA before I run for president?

No.

You should start your campaign now. You would totally win.

Rachel Maddow has already booked you for her show.

We live in a world where I'd vote for GU before I'd vote for Donald Trump. It's the end of days.

:chuckle:

Because they know they don't stand a chance with him against Hillary

Guest Pud Whacker

:chuckle:

Because they know they don't stand a chance with him against Hillary

Actually the only chance they stand is with Trump

Nightshade can you update us about the new Hillary e-mail news with that guy getting immunity? What does that all mean?

They wouldn’t have offered immunity if they didn’t have her dead to rights (caught red-handed, in the very act of committing a crime or error).. This is a perjury trap. The Justice Department career attorneys wouldn't be involved if there was no evidence of criminal activity.

No.

You should start your campaign now. You would totally win.

Rachel Maddow has already booked you for her show.

We live in a world where I'd vote for GU before I'd vote for Donald Trump. It's the end of days.

Genuinely disappointed that I can't become president just because I wasn born there. I would do a great job and really stabilise things.

Genuinely disappointed that I can't become president just because I wasn born there. I would do a great job and really stabilise things.

Wasn't it bad enough that England had to suffer through Margaret Thatcher, let alone you as some dignitary?

Wasn't it bad enough that England had to suffer through Margaret Thatcher, let alone you as some dignitary?

Wasn't it bad enough that Australia created Kylie Minogue let alone some...whatever you are.

#votegu

gugism is just a fancy term for neothatcherism.

Thanks but no thanks.

I'd still have high tea with you though.

tumblr_inline_n19ki4OHo61rbhgy4.gif

Nightshade can you update us about the new Hillary e-mail news with that guy getting immunity? What does that all mean?

Here is a link to the original WaPo article. I could be completely off but my best guess is that for immunity to be given the FBI has the evidence and needs the testimony for the Grand Jury. If a Grand Jury has already been convened there could be charges brought or even indictments handed down as early as this spring or summer. Who might that be, that's the million dollar question ??? :newspaper:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/in-clinton-email-investigation-justice-department-grants-immunity-to-former-state-department-staffer/2016/03/02/e421e39e-e0a0-11e5-9c36-e1902f6b6571_story.html

Justice Dept. grants immunity to staffer who set up Clinton email server

The Justice Department has granted immunity to a former State Department staffer, who worked on Hillary Clinton’s private email server, as part of a criminal investigation into the possible mishandling of classified information, according to a senior law enforcement official.

The official said the FBI had secured the cooperation of Bryan Pagliano, who worked on Clinton’s 2008 presidential campaign before setting up the server in her New York home in 2009.

You can't even stabilize an MNation thread lol x

Maybe Bernie had a master plan after all and that was to let Hillary hang herself and be the only other person running for the Democrat nomination when she was indicted. :)

FBI FOCUSING ON HOW SENSITIVE INTEL MADE IT TO CLINTON’S SERVER

Yesterday, the New York Times reported that as part of the FBI’s investigation of the Hillary Clinton email scandal, the Bureau is comparing electronic time stamps on classified sources. They hope thereby to figure out whether Clinton aides reviewed the sources and then retyped the information into emails that were sent or forwarded to the Secretary’s private server.

Today, a report from Catherine Herridge and Pamela Browne of Fox News suggests that this is part of an effort to determine how sensitive intelligence “jumped the gap” between the classified systems and Clinton’s unsecured personal server. Herridge and Browne were told that there are several possible ways that classified information got onto Clinton’s server:

HTTP://WWW.POWERLINEBLOG.COM/ARCHIVES/2016/03/FBI-FOCUSING-ON-HOW-SENSITIVE-INTEL-MAKE-IT-TO-CLINTONS-SERVER.PHP

HTTP://WWW.NYTIMES.COM/2016/03/03/US/POLITICS/AS-PRESIDENTIAL-CAMPAIGN-UNFOLDS-SO-DO-INQUIRIES-INTO-HILLARY-CLINTONS-EMAILS.HTML