2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

There was also a poll that said 20% of Trump's supporters think the slaves should not have been freed. I"m not against blue collar working people or "elitist"as you imply, but Trump is drawing a lot of ignorant and less educated people and appealing to their worst fears instead of informing them and raising them to a higher level as the best leaders do.

https://d25d2506sfb94s.cloudfront.net/cumulus_uploads/document/ctucuikdsj/econToplines.pdf)

How did they get Trump supporters out of the survey? It could have been Kasich voters for all we know. Could have been dingbats, or some folks just answer no to anything. Maybe half of those that answered the question thought Obama freed the slaves or something I don’t know, but the headline and story is worse than dishonest. The percentages also don't add up, the respondent profiles are contradictory....and in any case 40% self identified as Democrats. It's one thing to spin, like Trump and illegal immigrants, but its another for the media to pull stuff out of their arses! And they wonder why no one trusts them. :(

From an international point-of-view this whole Trump thing is really reflecting badly on America. It's almost reminding me of the George W. Bush years. I'm just basing this from an Australian perspective and here it seems almost unbelievable that such a person could potentially be leader. And this is coming from the same country that had Tony Abbott as Prime Minister.

It's very American. :lol: If Arnold is a governor, Trump is a presidential candidate then I'm sure it won't be long before we hear about Senator Gaga.

This shit happens everywhere.

a76604a5a26a70f2365db81884aabfbe.jpg

Cicciolina was an Honorable Member of Italy's Chamber of Deputies :rotfl:

That's just the first example that comes to mind.

Italy is an embarrassment of Europe where politics is concerned...not exactly worth comparing the US to it. :lmao:

Trump is an American Berlusconi in many ways, though.

Except in a very real sense I think Trump does seem conceited and arrogant enough to avoid failing in front of the world at all cost. He has said himself that he will need to start acting more presidential at some point....to use a baseball analogy he is winning now with fast curve balls and balls in the dirt that hit the mark...the general election will require a change to a straight up fast ball. Still too many balls still in the air so to speak. :p

Except in a very real sense I think Trump does seem conceited and arrogant enough to avoid failing in front of the world at all cost. He has said himself that he will need to start acting more presidential at some point....to use a baseball analogy he is winning now with fast curve balls and balls in the dirt that hit the mark...the general election will require a change to a straight up fast ball. Still too many balls still in the air so to speak. :p

I like that analogy.

It's very American. :lol: If Arnold is a governor, Trump is a presidential candidate then I'm sure it won't be long before we hear about Senator Gaga.

Italy is an embarrassment of Europe where politics is concerned...not exactly worth comparing the US to it. :lmao:

I'm convinced you just say shit, no matter how contradicting, just to stir the pot :lol:

From an international point-of-view this whole Trump thing is really reflecting badly on America. It's almost reminding me of the George W. Bush years. I'm just basing this from an Australian perspective and here it seems almost unbelievable that such a person could potentially be leader. And this is coming from the same country that had Tony Abbott as Prime Minister.

People like Trump and Cruz are actually making me miss George Bush in terms of republicans and how they are now conducting themselves. It's gotten from BAD to WAY WORSE.

He is corrupt as the day is long IMO but has all the right friends to never to get seriously punished, pro-Wall Street mega millionaires and Silicon Valley billionaires because they have the same elite credentials and own much of the media and most of the political system. :(

Are we voting for him cuz he's hay or black?

Because he is a Jersey boy!!!!

No really he is a great man who would make a wonderful President one day. I can FEEL it.

Cory Booker just released a book. FUTURE PRESIDENT ALERT!!!!!!!

51-P1XXw7AL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

I bet he has a big one.

I hope he fucks you good before he 'comes president.

You're like those kids who cause tantrums just so that people stop and watch.

And you are like the crack whore mother of those children whose rotten pussy has caused brain disfunction.

:dead:

Love you gabe. X