2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

this ugly is not helping hillarys situation:

Chelsea needs to be retired as a campaign tool. She inherited ZERO charisma. Bill & Hillary need to stop trying to make "that" happen

This is serious scary shit. Seeing Trump win so many states tonight is keeping me awake at night.

People! Start planning for your retirement NOW. Do it for yourself because nobody else will.

Another reason why I'm fucking scared.

Wake the fuck up!!!!

:lol: Exactly.

As they say though. We get the President we deserve. If we are dumb enough to vote Trump in we deserve what we get.

Plus it will be fun as hell to watch his fanatics FREAK out when he in no way keeps his campaign promise to deport every illegal and build that silly wall.

As they say though. We get the President we deserve. If we are dumb enough to vote Trump in we deserve what we get.

Plus it will be fun as hell to watch his fanatics FREAK out when he in no way keeps his campaign promise to deport every illegal and build that silly wall.

ALL OF THIS!!!

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think a President Trump would probably govern more liberal than true conservative. I think he just says shit to win. However, I am not taking any chances on being wrong. I will definitely be voting Democrat.

I can't believe I am saying this, but I think a President Trump would probably govern more liberal than true conservative. I think he just says shit to win. However, I am not taking any chances on being wrong. I will definitely be voting Democrat.

thats the only positive thing. as the right would get a wake up call and realise how fucking stupid they are

Guest Pud Whacker

The President we get is a direct result of the President prior. its the way its always been. nothing changes.

George Bush > Obama > Trump.

The President we get is a direct result of the President prior. its the way its always been. nothing changes.

George Bush > Obama > Trump.

True. Scary nonetheless. If elected, Trump will be the end of America as we know it.

And this is accurate:

https://twitter.com/ultrapunch/status/704904735799844864

THIS. This is all that needs to be said.

she's articulate and quick. just give her some makeup to cover up the redness and maybe something about her posture and she's ok

And it looks like the politics of personal vulgarity has finally come between Chelsea and her close friend Ivanka Trump as per the Daily Mail and New York Daily News (which I believe in this case :))....:hopefully they can make up after the election (

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3381625/Hillary-Trump-s-jabs-one-putting-strain-Ivanka-Chelsea-s-friendship.html

With a combination of pledge and unpledge delegates, the total of the Democratic side is

Hillary Clinton: 1001

Bernie Sanders: 371

Also, recent CNN poll out that has Hillary Clinton beating Donald Trump by 8 points in a general election

Was that the poll that also had Sanders beating Trump ? With registered (not even likely) voters....The Democrats dropped almost 3 million votes yesterday from 2008 (2,848,930 to be precise) while the Republicans soared with an increase of 3,001,499. The Democrats are in trouble. :)

I'm skeptical of polls showing Bernie Sanders dominating in polls that compare him with GOP candidates. He has been nowhere near as vetted as Hillary Clinton. That's what annoys me about him using those polls to show he's more electable because it's disingenuous and misleading as he's never faced the right wing like Hillary has.

CNN spent all day yesterday trashing Trump so it isn't like they are neutral and unbiased, and the poll was probably just put out on Super Tuesday to try and influence the outcome. A sample size of 920 is also a bit odd...like stopping once you get the results you want. But Trump did beat Clinton on the issue questions for whatever that is worth. :)

I'm skeptical of polls showing Bernie Sanders dominating in polls that compare him with GOP candidates. He has been nowhere near as vetted as Hillary Clinton. That's what annoys me about him using those polls to show he's more electable because it's disingenuous and misleading as he's never faced the right wing like Hillary has.

I mostly agree with you. General election polls this far out aren't exactly the best judge. Especially with a candidate like Bernie. He hasn't faced a multi-million dollar attack campaign as even Clinton has handled him with kiddie boxing gloves. The GOP candidate (and all their Super PACs) are going to throw knives, chainsaws and lawnmower blades at him.

That said, I feel pretty confident that Bernie could beat Trump in a general election, and probably Cruz. However, that point is neither here nor there at this stage of the game. Bernie's momentum is all but gone, even with his wins last night. He would have to win by 60% or more in nearly all the remaining states to catch up to Clinton's delegate count and that's not going to happen. Hillary should start talking to him about Cabinet roles or some other high profile part he can play in her administration so he's friendly to her and keeps his followers on board with her at the top of the ticket.

That's exactly what Hillary said about Obama if he were to become president in 2008 and his 'on the job training'.

So i'm channeling Hillary? :laugh: I can live with that.

And I agree Trump will be more liberal if he gets the gig - he's not an ideologue, he's just a populist. He'll turn on a dime.

Not for at least 4 years until he's reelected. He'd deport his own wife if it helped him win the elections :rotfl: