2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

It's not as though Cruz or Rubio would be any better than Trump in terms of gay rights, a woman's right to choose, gun violence or the environment. They just would have more self control and not blow their tops at every turn.

I loved at the second to last debate when all of them tried to explain why they don't think Obama should nominate a justice. "It's called delay, delay, delay."

YAY FOR HILARITY CLITON! Bringing down extremism in a county that suffers from it so much would do wonders and possibly have a wider impact on the rest of the world. If I could vote I would send out my vote for her. Positivity!

It's not as though Cruz or Rubio would be any better than Trump in terms of gay rights, a woman's right to choose, gun violence or the environment. They just would have more self control and not blow their tops at every turn.

I loved at the second to last debate when all of them tried to explain why they don't think Obama should nominate a justice. "It's called delay, delay, delay."

He just has a bigger brain to kick over the table with, or as Newt put it speaking of Trump's policies regarding immigration:

"First of all, we have no idea what the effect of Trump will be over six months or a year and how dramatically the messages will change. He’s now met with the head of the Mexican Chamber of Commerce; he’s about to meet with their board… I think he’s modulating; I think he is learning. The one thing I’ve always found to be true with Trump is: I think he learns faster than any other political figure I’ve known except Bill Clinton. And I think it’s a big mistake to assume that the Donald Trump who you saw yesterday is the Donald Trump you’re going to see a month from now."

Like Obama?

It's not going to happen. The guy said he doesn't even want the job for one. I doubt if he did it would have even happened. But from what I did hear he is moderate to liberal on many issues compared to 99.9% of other republicans that are insane.

There were some "insiders" even saying Obama would even nominate himself. Doubt that would happen either. I am sure ALL sorts of names are thrown around like crazy when talking about this.

Like Obama?

Oh give me a fucking break.

Sandoval was NOT nominated by Obama. There was no official press release from the White House saying this guy was going to be nominated or even seriously vetted. There were "press reports" - which doesn't mean anything because it's just typical insider gossip to get clicks - and you bring that shit in here like it's FACT from some hot-headed, 28-year old video blogger who doesn't even work in any legitimate media organization.

Oh give me a fucking break.

Sandoval was NOT nominated by Obama. There was no official press release from the White House saying this guy was going to be nominated or even seriously vetted. There were "press reports" - which doesn't mean anything because it's just typical insider gossip to get clicks - and you bring that shit in here like it's FACT from some hot-headed, 28-year old video blogger who doesn't even work in any legitimate media organization.

Yes, because our "legitimate media organizations" do such a great job covering the news and facts. :chuckle:

No offense but throwing a vote to Jill Stein pretty much equals not voting.

I just hope you don't live in a swing state.

At least I would be proud of my vote. No offense, but my one vote for Stein will more than likely not swing the outcome. Again, I would be more concerned about those who do not show up to vote. ;)

At least I would be proud of my vote. No offense, but my one vote for Stein will more than likely not swing the outcome.

I am sure the people that voted for Ralph Nader thought the same thing.

I am sure the people that voted for Ralph Nader thought the same thing.

Yeah, but Nader got 10x (roughly) the popular vote of Jill Stein when she ran in 2012. If it didn't come close to jeopardizing an Obama victory I highly doubt the Green party will be bigger and better this year (although I am glad they exist). :)

I keep being afraid that hardcore Bernie supporters wont vote for Hillary and give the election to Trump, but a new CNN poll came out today saying that 35% of republicans said they would never vote for Trump if he were the nominee and something like 16% aren't sure.

I keep being afraid that hardcore Bernie supporters wont vote for Hillary and give the election to Trump, but a new CNN poll came out today saying that 35% of republicans said they would never vote for Trump if he were the nominee and something like 16% aren't sure.

I don't even care anymore. If Bernie people are that dumb, they deserve a President as stupid as they are.

Yes, because our "legitimate media organizations" do such a great job covering the news and facts. :chuckle:

Deflect, deflect, deflect....when you can't support your own sources just lump them all together as crap. Brilliant debate strategy, just brilliant.

Well he is polling 10 points higher than Romney at this point and the primary popular vote is almost doubled from 2012 on the Republican side so we will see. A high percentage either stayed home in 2012 or voted for Obama also so quite honestly I wouldn't be surprised if that 30% or whatever is made up with Democrats, Independents and new voters. :

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-polling-mitt-romney_us_56d47285e4b0871f60ec1461

The GOP campaign platform is one the most embarrassing happenings at which all Americans should shake their heads and vomit.

The next GOP campaign speech will be Rubio and Trump digging feces out of their ass holes and chucking it at each other.

It's the end of days.

I don't even care anymore. If Bernie people are that dumb, they deserve a President as stupid as they are.

Deflect, deflect, deflect....when you can't support your own sources just lump them all together as crap. Brilliant debate strategy, just brilliant.

Likewise, if Hillary people are that dumb, they deserve a president as stupid as they are. :laugh:

As for the Secular Talk clip, I will give you that. It was actually a low point for Kyle since Sandoval was not actually appointed by Obama. I didn't bother checking elsewhere before I posted the clip. (That's not say that I don't agree with other points in that video). Secular Talk is part of the TYT Network, by the way. As for it not being a legitimate media organization... then, what is?

What makes something more legit?

As for the Secular Talk clip, I will give you that. It was actually a low point for Kyle since Sandoval was not actually appointed by Obama. I didn't bother checking elsewhere before I posted the clip. (That's not say that I don't agree with other points in that video). Secular Talk is part of the TYT Network, by the way. As for it not being a legitimate media organization... then, what is?

Ones that check sources and don't post hyperbole just to get people riled up about a non-issue. Fact-based reporting, not opinion pieces or shitty editorials, which you clearly indicate is not present in the clip you yourself posted.

This totally reminds me of that scene in Fight Club where the boys put "Did You Know You Can Use Old Motor Oil to Fertilize Your Lawn" on a billboard. People believe everything anymore, they are too lazy to check it against other news reports or investigate to find out the facts.

What makes something more legit?

Digging. Reading articles from the correct unbiased sources. Knowing your history also helps. Keeping your eyes wide open and considering every issue on the table. And, you must vote.

....and not being a fucking Republican.