2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

They are probably conservative dems in right wing areas simply afraid of losing their own election by having Sanders "tax increase" to pay for healthcare twisted and demonized like is already being done. As usual a lot of dems lack a backbone to stand by anything that republicans might attack them on.

It is not just conservatives anymore. Even Pelosi is edging away from Sanders because Dems need the rich to win as well as the middle class. And when you have lost the queen of wanting to increase taxes and expand the power of the federal government you know you are pretty much standing on the battle field all alone.

And yes Bernie is too old to be president and making promises that are politically impossible.

That is my argument in a nutshell but we will see if he wins ill congratulate all of you Sander supporter :)

we know he won't win.

But at least we know why we would vote for him. :lol:

And it has nothing to do with an ageist question.

And yes Bernie is too old to be president and making promises that are politically impossible.

That is my argument in a nutshell but we will see if he wins ill congratulate all of you Sander supporters :)

Have you seen Bill Clinton lately ? :lol: Slow speaking, frail-looking, befuddled, frustrated, hesitant, like a man who has just had a stroke which honestly he probably has. Sanders is going to come off like a positively Spring Chicken in comparison especially if he goes with an energetic establishment type for VP. that compliments his weaknesses but doesn't make the age comparison too obvious.

I thought that was a highly calculated low blow by Clinton at the end of the debate tonight and even Sanders looked totally taken back and upset about it and even told her it was a low blow.

I couldn't help but think that Clinton was being very subdued this debate and more civil then ever and then when it came time for the last question its like she totally switched into another person and started taking low ass blows at Bernie like crazy knowing full well the clock was ticking and he would have little to no time to respond. Not a good look.

I thought that was a highly calculated low blow by Clinton at the end of the debate tonight and even Sanders looked totally taken back and upset about it and even told her it was a low blow.

I couldn't help but think that Clinton was being very subdued this debate and more civil then ever and then when it came time for the last question its like she totally switched into another person and started taking low ass blows at Bernie like crazy knowing full well the clock was ticking and he would have little to no time to respond. Not a good look.

Are you talking about the point where she said he wasn't supportive of Obama and was critical of him?

If that's what you're talking about then I agree it was a highly calculated move, but honestly, a smart one. If she creates day light between Obama's policies and Bernie, she is likely to paint him as unsupportive of Obama's legacy and many Democrats - including African-American voters in South Carolina (hint hint) - are very protective of his legacy. She's doing what she has to do to keep their support and draw a contrast, even though it may not cast her in the best light.

You know, I am not trying to defend low blows, but it's better that Bernie faces this now than against a GOP candidate who is going to throw much worse and underhanded tactics at the Democratic nominee. In a way, it's good that this primary isn't a cakewalk for either of them...it's going to prepare them for the bloodbath that's coming from the Republicans.

I don't like to cheer anyone's death, but this man was a piece of shit .

I SO hope Obama gets to replace him before he leaves office without the republicans drawing out the process on purpose.

I spoke too soon.

Those assholes are going to drag this out. Hopefully it gives more fuel to the dems to show that this election is more important then ever. I have been speaking about the disaster of a republican being in charge of replacing Justices but I don't think this has really sunken in with many people because it was seen as "theoretical". Not so anymore. This election and how you vote MATTERS! BIG time!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/scalia-obama-replacement_us_56bfabe4e4b08ffac1258cf5

So happy if anything that the most important issue of this election that I feared most people would overlook will now be front and center like never before during a Presidential election. (At least to my knowledge in the modern era)

I have a few conservative beliefs, gun control for example, but when it comes to Supreme Court justices all that's out the window. They're just too much with their bible thumping. I don't much care for Obama but hope he appoints the next justice, not some Republican. Fasten Your seat belts it's gonna get even more ugly.

From what I hear Obama already has his choice in mind and many say its this Indian American guy who got appointed to whatever position he is in by a unanimous vote from republicans and dems two and a half years ago......So now Obama can say well he was good enough two and a half years ago so now what suddenly changed?

They were talking so fast about it I didn't get a lot of details.

From what I hear Obama already has his choice in mind and many say its this Indian American guy who got appointed to whatever position he is in by a unanimous vote from republicans and dems two and a half years ago......So now Obama can say well he was good enough two and a half years ago so now what suddenly changed?

They were talking so fast about it I didn't get a lot of details.

Sri Srinivasan

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2013/05/23/sri-srinivasan-judge-supreme-court-circuit-dc-obama-bush/2351543/?siteID=je6NUbpObpQ-C_8mKbWCtBsy4hge3fn.sw