2016 Presidential Election Thread Part 2

Skin

For one thing because we are already 19 trillion in record debt (more than 45 trillion in unfunded mandates) which is going to require funding from other tax sources or borrowing . that not even Democrats are going to propose doubling that for a bunch of free programs that most Americans don't even want and would never consider voting into effect.

A bunch of free programs? How is the debt going to be doubled? Is Fox News your source for information? You are under the assumption, like most Republicans and Hillary supporters, that we are paying for these "free" programs by simply adding to the debt. Single-payer health care will require each person to pay in to the system. Free college tuition will be paid through a tax on Wall Street speculation. Read below:

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-healthcare/

http://feelthebern.org/bernie-sanders-on-education/

I have a better idea, however, in reducing the debt. Hey, how about asking corporations and the rich to pay their fair share of taxes? How about closing the tax loop holes? Again, we have all this "we can't" talk while corporations like G.E. and Boeing pay nothing in taxes while raking in billions in profits.

As it should be she's not only the best candidate but women should be ashamed if they don't vote for her! ;)

Shame them like in Game of thrones! LOL

How wonderful. Madeleine "Not So Bright" pulling the vagina card. This is actually an insult to intelligent women, putting the importance on gender instead of issues and integrity.

I think Bernie is blind or atleast we will find out if he ever opens those eyes! LOL Seriously though i went to see Hillary in Montreal and she truly spoke with wisdom, intelligence and completely won over everyone.

She gets a bad rap the women is a genius. When she was secretary of state she was the only one getting things done. You guys were saying the samething about Obama he turned into a corporate whore himself they ALL are get with it. He was all speeches and hired practically all of Clintons people including her lol.

I have a right to like her just as much as you guys have the right to like Bernie. Good luck with the nomination! ;)

I didn't insult you. I called you an imbecile. You're an imbecile. If I made fun of you for being fat, gay, asian, semi-senile, Mexican, arab, whatever, then yes, ban me. I was just stating a fact.

Now, go shame women somewhere else.

And just for the record, I don't insult you for liking Hillary. Everyone is free to vote for whoever he or she thinks is the candidate that best represents his or her interests.

You guys laugh at us for rooting for Bernie and then say shit like we should shame women who don't vote for Hillary. That's not how a democracy works.

How wonderful. Madeleine "Not So Bright" pulling the vagina card. This is actually an insult to intelligent women, putting the importance on gender instead of issues and integrity.

😂😂😂😂

Seriously though i went to see Hillary in Montreal and she truly spoke with wisdom, intelligence and completely won over everyone.

She gets a bad rap the women is a genius. When she was secretary of state she was the only one getting things done. You guys were saying the samething about Obama he turned into a corporate whore himself they ALL are get with it. He was all speeches and hired practically all of Clintons people including her lol.

I have a right to like her just as much as you guys have the right to like Bernie. Good luck with the nomination! ;)

Hillary is a wonderful speaker. I completely agree. She is very intelligent and knows how to argue a point and change topic if she gets caught in something that she doesn't want to answer truthfully. I'm just not swayed because I see her for what she is. It's one thing to be a fantastic speaker. It's another thing to be honest. Obama is a corporate whore, too. I wouldn't say that all politicians are corporate whores, but most of them are. That does not make it right, and that's why I have a problem with the system and the politicians who are tied to the special interest money. I don't mean to sound like a broken record, but there seems to be a justification by some people, including people here, that "all" politicians are this or that and therefore, it should just be accepted. My point is that it should not, and we should expect more from our elected leaders. But, if you are a person who doesn't have a problem with corruption or a lack of morals, then vote for that politician.

FBI confirms Clinton probe

The FBI formally confirmed that its investigation connected to Hillary Clinton’s private email server remains ongoing in a letter released on Monday.

The letter from FBI general counsel James Baker comes one day before the New Hampshire primary.

The message does not offer new details about the probe, which the bureau has been reluctant to discuss. However, it represents the FBI’s formal notification to the State Department that it is investigating the issue.

Since last September, “in public statements and testimony, the Bureau has acknowledged generally that it is working on matters related to former Secretary Clinton’s use of a private e-mail server,” Baker wrote to the State Department.

“The FBI has not, however, publicly acknowledged the specific focus, scope, or potential targets of any such proceedings.

“Thus … we remain unable [to] provide [details about the case] without adversely affecting on-going law enforcement efforts,” he concluded.

The letter was sent on Feb. 2 but released on Monday as part of an ongoing lawsuit related to the disclosure of Clinton’s emails from conservative watchdog Judicial Watch.

FBI Director James Comey has previously referenced the FBI probe, which the bureau had previously declined to confirm or deny in court filings last year.

Key details about the probe remain unclear, such as whether it is tied to a possible criminal case or whether it has expanded beyond an initial security review.

Comey has previously said that bureau investigators “don’t give a rip about politics,” and would not be put off by the looming presidential campaign.

Clinton, for her part, has downplayed the server issue.

“I am 100 percent confident [that the probe will not become criminal],” the former secretary of State said in a Democratic presidential debate last week. “This is a security review requested and carried out that will be resolved.”

Republican National Committee Chairman Reince Priebus said that the FBI’s confirmation proves the investigation “is far from the routine ‘security review’ she has claimed.”

“Clinton’s conduct was a severe error in judgment that grossly endangered our national security and put highly classified information at risk,” Priebus said in a statement on Monday.

It's a formality. Get the fuck over it. STOP TALKING ABOUT HER DAMN EMAILS! It's so embarrassing at this point.

It's clear there is a design about the whole matter. Someone wants her out the race. As much as I'm aware she's establishment and lied at times (all politicians lie splash news) the way they're trying to find anything to put her in a bad spot is impressive. Clutching at straws much

The Clintons survived 3 presidential campaigns, the Lewinsky scandal, an impeachment, a suicide in the White House, a financal scandal, a 11-hour testimony and many other accusations.

And you think a stupid story about some emails will break her?

Hillary-Clinton-Smiles-Puts-Hand-on-Face