Can we please appreciate the awesomeness of...

...this ICONIC demo:

It's TERRIFIC!

Love the dark vibe and production.

The album version is great, too, and there's also the similar demo that features Chance and Mike Tyson as well,

but THAT INSTRUMENTAL BREAKDOWN and final part with the uptempo beat and modified vocals!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

Absolutely ADORE IT!...EVERY PART OF IT IS DAMN HAUNTING.....AHHHHH!!!

The closing part after the break, starting from "I can't Icon..." is absolutely gorgeous...her voice, the background ahh ahh's the emotion, the hauntingness (does that word even exist or I have just created it!?)...and the orgasm at "yeee...there's another part of me no one sees...yeee there's a burning fire that's underneath....."

85a9d0f3bea6f972ffafe2905f3aed86.gif

Lord please turn me into ether and get me fused with the EVERYTHING as I hear this....

Thanks Illuminatti! we're together on this...ahhhhh!!

Absolutely ADORE IT!...EVERY PART OF IT IS DAMN HAUNTING.....AHHHHH!!!

The closing part after the break, starting from "I can't Icon..." is absolutely gorgeous...her voice, the background ahh ahh's the emotion, the hauntingness (does that word even exist or I have just created it!?)...and the orgasm at "yeee...there's another part of me no one sees...yeee there's a burning fire that's underneath....."

85a9d0f3bea6f972ffafe2905f3aed86.gif

Lord please turn me into ether and get me fused with the EVERYTHING as I hear this....

Thanks Illuminatti! we're together on this...ahhhhh!!

YAAAAAAASSSSSS!!!! :D :D

Baby don't you know

You were meant to be

Born to be

Meant to be

ICONIC !

and that pouding, industrial beat underneath! :dramatic:

I was lead to believe at the time that this isn't a demo. It leaked along the 25 track edition. Iconic (Part II) or (Micheal Diamonds Mix) was meant to be an exclusive along with Joan of Arc (Acoustic) for iTunes or Target.

Yes, I agree. I think it's rather an alternate version. Btw I actually prefer this over the Pt.2 version with Mike and Chance, because their parts seem a bit squashed in there. This one is perfect!

No, the original is better! don't like what they did with the chords on the second demo! and "yeah~~~!" is the best part!

I adore this once as well,it somehow feels different than the Blood Diamonds version...I am SO HAPPY both versions exist...lol...well 3 with the album version but the two demos are my faves.

I much prefer this version to the album version. Really cool/interesting production. I think the final version is too overworked. I don't mind the rap per se, but I do like the instrumental break on this version.

The first demo is a total cheesefest. The darker production was the way to go.