It's been a year since we got the LFL vid and I just...

I don't find it tacky at all. It's saturated with red, black and white as prime colors. For me it's like a a cry for fury and passion.

Yeah I don't see how such simple color palette can be tacky. The editing was a bit overdone but I understand the intention of her wanting it be a live painting, same with MdNa DVD

I don't find it tacky at all. It's saturated with red, black and white as prime colors. For me it's like a a cry for fury and passion.

I like the idea behind it, just not the execution. Something about it looks off to me. But I guess I'm in the minority on this. :laugh:

I like the idea behind it, just not the execution. Something about it looks off to me. But I guess I'm in the minority on this. :laugh:

No, I think so, too. Sometimes it almost looks like an negative image or at least something that's beyond extreme saturation.

Can't believe it's been out for a year almost. The whole concept behind this video is awesome

She really came hard with a new look and theme, and then continued that theme with every LFL performance. I really hate the matador look didn't become more iconic for her, except for capegate

great video and this song is so great, one of her best! this woman has so much inspiration. compare LFL to Frozen or Music or any first single so diverse and inspired.

was watching some crap Spice girls documentary the other day, they started out with a 'message' but after a while the only subject was one of them leaving :zombie: [or something].. that, to me is the complete opposite and total lack of inspiration. sure they re nice girls, but to be a pro in music industry takes a genius. :old: And LFL after all these years in this business should be considered a masterpiece.

great video and this song is so great, one of her best! this woman has so much inspiration. compare LFL to Frozen or Music or any first single so diverse and inspired.

was watching some crap Spice girls documentary the other day, they started out with a 'message' but after a while the only subject was one of them leaving :zombie: [or something].. that, to me is the complete opposite and total lack of inspiration. sure they re nice girls, but to be a pro in music industry takes a genius. :old: And LFL after all these years in this business should be considered a masterpiece.

Oranges to apples.

don't drag the Spice Girls into this.

Wow it's hard to believe it's been a year already. I won't forget it premiered on Snapchat as I was driving and I had to pull over specifically to watch because I couldn't wait till I got home. Fabulous single, fabulous video, fabulous live performances. Couldn't have asked for a better launch for the Rebel Heart era.

Can't believe it's been out for a year almost. The whole concept behind this video is awesome

She really came hard with a new look and theme, and then continued that theme with every LFL performance. I really hate the matador look didn't become more iconic for her, except for capegate

This! The matador look could have been the new purple leotard but damn capegate ruined it.

Capegate has nothing to do with it. Her looks aren't as iconic as before now. That's it. Just the same that her songs have less impact

Personally I think the Matador/Cape/Bull Dancers look is one of her best and is just as great as some classic looks both new and old.

It's the reception that is the issue and not the look. That whole concept is brilliant. Which the Tour really emphasis and proves because LFL is almost the best part of the Tour.

Personally I think the Matador/Cape/Bull Dancers look is one of her best and is just as great as some classic looks both new and old.

It's the reception that is the issue and not the look. That whole concept is brilliant. Which the Tour really emphasis and proves because LFL is almost the best part of the Tour.

+1 the matador look is a stroke of genius

its amazing but what bothers me is LFL the song: of course I adore it NOW but it wasn't an instant love, I played it a lot till I started to love it, it wasn't a love at first sight. Could that be the reason why it wasn't the hit it had to be I wonder...

its amazing but what bothers me is LFL the song: of course I adore it NOW but it wasn't an instant love, I played it a lot till I started to love it, it wasn't a love at first sight. Could that be the reason why it wasn't the hit it had to be I wonder...

It's definitely not as instant as Rebel Heart or Ghosttown. It took me a while to start liking it.

Watched the video again last night, with the other two, and it really made me realize how great this era has been, but also how underrated the LFL video is.

The opening shot when she throws the cape is iconic. Plus all the sick dance moves and the "magic" that's in the video. How was this not epically received?

I swear if this video had dropped on Valentines Day and nothing from RH had leaked it would have been massive