MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
blossom

Pet Shop Boys - Super [new album]

Oh yes, just checked their twitter - it's part of the pre-order for the album.

They're going to perform four dates at the Royal Opera House in London in July too:

http://www.roh.org.uk/news/pet-shop-boys-to-perform-four-dates-at-the-royal-opera-house-in-july-2016

Pet Shop Boys will perform four dates at the Royal Opera House in July 2016.

The 'Inner Sanctum' series of concerts will follow the release of a new album, SUPER, on 1 April.

The show will be staged by designer Es Devlin - who has worked extensively with both Pet Shop Boys and The Royal Opera - and choreographer Lynne Page.

Not that impressed as of yet. So far Electric is taking the cake for me. Hopefully there's some better tunes on the album.

They're definitely stuck on a formula - but at least it's their own formula. All things considered, it can't get much better than that. I love it.

Not much into the Pop Kids. Neither sonically nor lyrically. Kind of naive-romantic though, the reminiscence of the younger years brings me back to that gem "Being Boring"...but I thought the 90's were less pop? Nevermind. Hopefully there'll be less of "Pop Kids" and more of some interesting stuff in the album.

It's good, I like it.

New lyric video for POP Kids

Is fabulous.

Loves it!

Not sure about the chorus but I really like it ! And I didn't really like Electric

the new song it´s ok, not lead single material for me...more like you´re a Winner, a good album track.But I like the lyrics

I love Pet Shop Boys.

I can't wait for their new album.

My favourite albums are Behaviour and Electric.

I love it! And generally I'm not not a huge fan of them. The lyrics are really good and very relatable.

Ooh! Loving the new single!! Can't wait for the new album. I love the PSB. They're my Madonna of British pop groups.

Big fan here. Love love love Pop Kids! Love Inner Sactum! Can't wait for the album, they always deliver!

Pop Kida has really grown on me, although i feel the instrumentation at the beginning sounds very similar to the Confessions tour version of Eroica, I want to sing "all over me" when it comes on

Pop Kida has really grown on me, although i feel the instrumentation at the beginning sounds very similar to the Confessions tour version of Eroica, I want to sing "all over me" when it comes on

Yes!!!!

Yes!!!!

It makes the song THAAT much better! Love this song, can't get enough of it

happy to know that they have a new album! yeah!

I like The Pop Kids more than Inner Sanctum.

Not a huge fan of theirs but I LOVE Happiness.

I must confess I'm feeling lazy to have a listen. I want to read somebody saying it's worth it.

I like Inner sanctum, and pop kids is very good for an album song, not for a lead single.Anyways, I´m sure I will enjoy the album.

OK, on first listening, not impressed by any song: Burn and The dictator decides.The pop kids sounds good with the rest of the album,as well as inner sanctum...I think I will enjoy this album more on concert than at home. It´s not a bad thing, and again, is too early to say anything

I like it very much, although I miss the 80's and 90's PSB's!

Burn is definitely the standout track