The Rebel Heart era has restored Madonna's relevance & connection to her audience

she will never record an obscure art album without commercial appeal..she knows she has to keep it pop and dance and please the old and new fans..

its pretty clear where her heart was: BIM, UB, HOLY WATER, SEX.

Yes. The RH tour, sean penn and her whole attitude during this era has restored the connection between her and her fans... Speaking about music, living for love, gostown and bitch i'm madonna were good tracks and fit in madonna's catalogue very well. I'm still not sure about her choice with the demos, and the whole orientation of the album (see RH & WAM's avicci demos, songs like heaven or 2 steps behind me). but well, this was on of a hell of an era. And it's not over.

I've been a fan since i was 14 (26 now), so i've experiences AL, COAD, HC, MDNA and RH..

Truly, i've never enjoyed an era more than i did this past year.

I have special fondness towards AL because it paralleled with my overall discovery of Madonna.. and COAD was the first album release, plus the first tour i ever went to.

But Rebel Heart.. the album, Ghosttown video, interviews, TOUR.. i never thought i could turn back into the obssessed fan girl that i was all those years ago. Only an outstanding year could have done that. :bow:

This woman in unbelievable. God bless her. :inlove::inlove::inlove:

She got fans because kf MDNA we have some here on the forum. I cant remember who it was

Reply to an old post, but, I became a fan from MDNA. Well, er, a fan after the Super Bowl Show. But I still enjoyed the whole era nonetheless, and went out and bought all her albums!

• 4 weeks later...

Thank god for the Rebel Heart Tour here in Manila. Madonna is back to the public consciousness after been off the radar here for so many years. She's on everbody's lips from all walks of life. Everybody are talking about her. Big thanks for the media that keeps mentioning her in a positive light. Even my nephews and nieces ages 4 & 5 are mentioning her name! So relevant nowadays and im glad by it.

Thank god for the Rebel Heart Tour here in Manila. Madonna is back to the public consciousness after been off the radar here for so many years. She's on everbody's lips from all walks of life. Everybody are talking about her. Big thanks for the media that keeps mentioning her in a positive light. Even my nephews and nieces ages 4 & 5 are mentioning her name! So relevant nowadays and im glad by it.

this

That's really good to hear!

I'm starting to panic. She only has 8 more shows left and then the tour ends...WHICH MEANS THE REBEL HEART ERA IS OVER! no more periscope...no more concert updates.... Wtf?.. how am I gonna get my daily Godonna FIX ? I don't know what to do.

I'm starting to panic. She only has 8 more shows left and then the tour ends...WHICH MEANS THE REBEL HEART ERA IS OVER! no more periscope...no more concert updates.... Wtf?.. how am I gonna get my daily Godonna FIX ? I don't know what to do.

:( this is soooo depressing. Bye bye surprises.

I'm basically new but I've always loved her.
I never noticed how much I needed her until I've heard RH, saw the videos, saw her on tour.
What a beautiful creature of art that keeps delivering, living everyday like is the last.

I never understood the notion of people being obsessive fans whose lives revolve around their idols but M turned me into that state ever since Nov 2014. Every day I listen to her music, come to MNation to check out news, follow every show closely, purchase old singles and rare records, and most importantly think about her all the time. I've been her fan since 2006 but this has NEVER occurred to me before

I never understood the notion of people being obsessive fans whose lives revolve around their idols but M turned me into that state ever since Nov 2014. Every day I listen to her music, come to MNation to check out news, follow every show closely, purchase old singles and rare records, and most importantly think about her all the time. I've been her fan since 2006 but this has NEVER occurred to me before

OMG :lol:

I'm basically new but I've always loved her.

I never noticed how much I needed her until I've heard RH, saw the videos, saw her on tour.

What a beautiful creature of art that keeps delivering, living everyday like is the last.

:clap: It's always good to hear things like these

OMG :lol:

I'm NOT kidding :rotfl: Maybe it was my first time seeing her but ever since I got the tickets for RHT I was counting down the days to see her and couldn't properly function at work for a few days before my shows. Now that I've fulfilled one of my dreams I feel like I'm back to the normal life and there will be a void in me once this era ends. I'm pathetic :rotfl:

I'm NOT kidding :rotfl: Maybe it was my first time seeing her but ever since I got the tickets for RHT I was counting down the days to see her and couldn't properly function at work for a few days before my shows. Now that I've fulfilled one of my dreams I feel like I'm back to the normal life and there will be a void in me once this era ends. I'm pathetic :rotfl:

+ 1.

Well you're still QUITE new to the loondom so you still have a lot more to discover...to fill the void in you :lol::rotfl: