MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

Welcome to Pop Princesses & Divas - 2016 edition.

Suedehead    0

Welcome to the forum. Please use this space to constructively discuss our favourite pop princesses and divas, from Whitney to Mariah, Britney to Gaga and Beyonce to Adam Lambert - we love them all.

Please refrain from obscenities, personal insults and do not start threads for the sake of antagonising certain artist's fans.

Also please remember that at the end of the day, this is MADONNANation - the primary purpose of this site is to create an environment for MADONNA fans to discuss MADONNA's music, artistry, tours, etc. If you are not interested in Madonna, then please do not create an account simply to post on this forum to discuss your favourite pop diva (or worse, antagonise Madonna fans or someone's fans.) The moderator team watch these forums very closely and we will suspend or ban you if need be.

And finally, please do not respond to this post by moaning, whinging or complaining and please do not send me private messages to moan or whinge or hurl abuse at me. These are the rules. If you do not like them, please feel free not to post in this forum. No one is forcing you.

GOD    0

OK. I just want to say to all those people who PM'd Suedehead regarding this forum, complaining about the names and disses of these female celebs...

GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU FUCKIN CUNTS.

Chimera    0

OK. I just want to say to all those people who PM'd Suedehead regarding this forum, complaining about the names and disses of these female celebs...

wash your mouth you bambigirl.

oh well, I'll take the count on how many days will it take for the funny names to pop up again, cause this has happened before and it always ends up in the same way...just ask our dear Christina and Gaga.

Crux    0

:clap:

Skin    0

this space to constructively discuss our favourite pop princesses and divas, from Whitney to Mariah, Britney to Gaga and Beyonce to Adam Lambert - we love them all.

Did I click on ATRL by accident? :huh:

Skin    0

And who the hell are these people? Newbies who are going to come along and ruin what this forum has always been about? Love for Madonna and bashing every other female celeb. :lol:

That's been the way this place has been since I joined like a decade ago and almost pissed my pants when someone posted the picture of Mariah photo shopped inside a shrimp net tipping over a boat from her weight. :lol:

THAT is Madonnanation. Now we have to be all PC because of a few duds?

Guest Rachelle of London   
Guest Rachelle of London

Wait people are LEAVING a MADONNA fan site because the thread titles of other artists have been changed

:dead: