I do not want a new Madonna album

Its normal when her songs from the mirways era feels more currently and contemporary than the kanye stuff that sounds 6 months dated already

So true! I have been listening to "Music" again after many years and was quite surprised at how fresh it sounds! I would love for her to start doing that again - stop working with producers who are already big (Kanye, Diplo) and go back to finding fresh ones again (like she did with Mirwais, Stuart, even Orbitt to an extent). I think this has been the biggest problem since HC to be honest.

Now the RHT is over, this album/era is officially done...

I don't mind if we have to wait a year or two for the next proper album.

But...

I would love something like STR 2 in the interim.

She could call it "Tears Of A Clown", a mix of her best ballads since STR 1 plus some new songs...

Tracklisting would be something like this:

1 Send In The Clowns (new song)

2 Frozen

3 The Power Of Goodbye

4 Intervention

5 (new song)

6 Drowned World (Substitute For Love)

7 Between The Bars (studio version)

8 Joan Of Arc (Acoustic)

9 Paradise (Not For Me)

10 (new song)

11 Gone

12 Time Stood Still

13 Has To Be

14 Queen (new song)

15 You Must Love Me

After the DVD of the tour I want her to start making plans for her next album. I really don't want a movie...but I suppose that's exactly what we'll get. lol

I still want a special Tour edition re-release of Rebel Heart to be packaged with the tour Blu Ray, with bonus tracks Queen, Autotune Baby, Never let you Go and Heaven, and remixes of Iconic and Heartbreak City. Release Iconic as 1st single, HBC as 2nd, both with amazing videos!

I think a STR vol.2 would be perfect! 10 or 11 old songs and 4 new ones. Also a few of the old ones could be slightly remixed or live versions. Also love the the idea of mini Tears of a Clown tour to accompany it!

So true! I have been listening to "Music" again after many years and was quite surprised at how fresh it sounds! I would love for her to start doing that again - stop working with producers who are already big (Kanye, Diplo) and go back to finding fresh ones again (like she did with Mirwais, Stuart, even Orbitt to an extent). I think this has been the biggest problem since HC to be honest.

Me too. A lot of pop music from the early 00's now sounds super corny, but Music sounds like nothing else so it can't age.

But...

She could call it "Tears Of A Clown", a mix of her best ballads since STR 1 plus some new songs...

2 Frozen

3 The Power Of Goodbye

4 Intervention

5 (new song)

8 Joan Of Arc (Acoustic)

9 Paradise (Not For Me)

10 (new song)

11 Gone

12 Time Stood Still

13 Has To Be

14 Queen (new song)

15 You Must Love Me

Can't leave off Devil Wouldn't Recognize You, Masterpiece, or Fallen Free if we get another STR

Now the era is over I want a new album! But in the meantime I'd be happy with some sort of compilation with a few new year songs to keep us happy, hope she does this.

But...

2 Frozen

3 The Power Of Goodbye

4 Intervention

5 (new song)

8 Joan Of Arc (Acoustic)

9 Paradise (Not For Me)

10 (new song)

11 Gone

12 Time Stood Still

13 Has To Be

14 Queen (new song)

15 You Must Love Me

NO! No fucking STR2. We ALREADY have all these songs. I may as well make a playlist on my iTunes with the above songs. And, my own cover art.

I want new music. No more fucking complications.

Guest Pud Whacker

Because I want more singles, videos and remixes from Rebel Heart!

(and throw Love Spent in there while we're at it)

i want MOAN OF ARC & REBEL HEART!!!

lol nope bring on TOAC (STR2) now! lol.

it can be remade or remixed versions of the originals or duets. the sky is the limit.

but alas, we'll probably get another movie no one will see.

I dreamed that Madonna released "Revolution" as a special single with a video where she fights Trump and ISIS and the last shot is Madonna breaking down Trump's wall in the middle of a crowd in awe :ohno:

123255-daenerys-mhysa-gif-game-of-thr-k3

Okay. I am now ready for a new Madonna album. This realization came a few days ago when I got super excited, outta nowhere, about new lead single and look. Give it to me!

Guest Candy Shop

I'd like more Rebel Heart. I'd like Rebel Heart (Double Album) and Devil Pray or Iconic as 4th single in April, Rebel Heart World Tour DVD and Unapologetic Bitch as 5th single in June, Something To Remember 2 and Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) as 6th single in September and Rebel Heart (Avicii Mix) as 7th single to close the entire era definitely.

I'd like more Rebel Heart. I'd like Rebel Heart (Double Album) and Devil Pray or Iconic as 4th single in April, Rebel Heart World Tour DVD and Unapologetic Bitch as 5th single in June, Something To Remember 2 and Joan Of Arc (Acoustic) as 6th single in September and Rebel Heart (Avicii Mix) as 7th single to close the entire era definitely.

:lol:

are u a failed Warner ceo music division? lol

Rebel Heart is done regarding singles and promotion, move on...

I'd love a new album too but realistically its a couple of years away at least.

STR 2 or a TOAC type album is likely and would at least give us something to chew on in the meantime….

All she has to do is pick a track listing and go into the studio and finish up a couple/few new songs from the RH demos.

A soundtrack song is also very likely.

I'd love a soundtrack song in the style of I'll Remember and TUTBMP, Time Stood Still has this vibe but a newer one would be great!

If she were to release a STR2 the main problem would be it'd be filled with album tracks only fans know, if you look at STR track list there's quite a few hits (CFY, TAB, LTT) and several songs that haven't been on a studio album before, so it worked, humanracin I like the basis of your track list.

Saw RH on vinyl brand new in old school record shop today, it was 33 dollars (most records in the store were 6 bucks). They also had MDNA... 33 bucks.

MDNA vinyl seems to be hard to come by recently, and Hard Candy for that matter! Glad I got them when I did.

Should I buy MDNA?? I didn't know it was hard to come by. Is 30 dollars a good price?

I'm actually more keen on going back for RH. It's so good to see her full face on a giant chunk of vinyl again after years of iTunes cover art, know what I mean. It looks great. So does mdna

Guest Mauro

It's time for Erotica, Bedtime Stories, and Ray of Light to be re-released with bonus material. Sex should get an anniversary re-release too. She needs to go through the archives and start re-issuing stuff and do special editions like Michael Jackson and Bjork.

Should I buy MDNA?? I didn't know it was hard to come by. Is 30 dollars a good price?

I'm actually more keen on going back for RH. It's so good to see her full face on a giant chunk of vinyl again after years of iTunes cover art, know what I mean. It looks great. So does mdna

Yes I personally would, I managed to get it £13 in 2012 but it's higher now and no longer available on amazon UK.

OK I'm gonna go get both cuz I can't possibly decide. I don't collect M vinyl anymore but they do look great and would be cool to have.