I do not want a new Madonna album

I'd love to see her star and direct a musical.. Record a full soundtrack.. Then follow it up with an album (also all videos for all songs) and tour.. I think madonna said she had an idea for a movie about an aging diva in bed.. Remembering her life in flashbacks

thats interesting! I don't remember her mentioning that

Well, I'd be on board if M was gonna make more videos and release new remixes and stuff - but obviously that won't happen.

What pains me is that we won't get any new music till, say 2018 at the earliest (though 2019 would be more reasonable an expectation). So we'll have to go through 2-3 years of no new M music.

That kinda sucks, because I grew up expecting a new song virtually every year, and since HC, the super long breaks between albums just creates a sense of sadness.

I literally look forward to leaks of abandoned songs/demos for the sake of hearing her voice on something new.

So yeah, I'm all for the new album ASAP!

Well I'm not over RH at all and I still listen to it almost daily but if she were to come with new material right now I wouldn't say no go away I dont want it . I hope she gets involved in some cool new projects soon, otherwise i'll miss her like crazy lol ..i need a life.

oh..I fear the drought that's coming....but she deserves a rest after this era!

But I still hope that there will be new music earlier than we think...or some other cool project! But I also still listen to RH on a daily basis.

No rest!!! As soon as the tour is over she needs to start writing songs. I'd love her to relax while doing it though. Like, go to Brazil for inspiration for instance. Learn some samba and bosa nova beats. Get in touch with the secrets of the ocean, the capoeira, the Goddess of the Sea Iemanja 💦

Write some eccentric lyrics reflecting on the beauty around you!! Omg, a boy can dream...

She definitely deserves some R&R after RH. This era has been one controversy after another, not to mention a lot of bad luck sprinkled around to give anyone else a nervous break down.

I for one really want to see her make something artsy next. Less urban, with one or two musicians/producers and no DJ'S, more avant-garde with long tracks like 6 minutes or more. Veni Vidi Vici is the longest track on RH at 4:40 minutes! Not to mention shorter in terms of tracks than Rebel Heart but if there were a few longer tracks it would add to the overall length.

Wouldn't be opposed to a more organic sound with more instruments and weird sounds.

Well, I'd be on board if M was gonna make more videos and release new remixes and stuff - but obviously that won't happen.

What pains me is that we won't get any new music till, say 2018 at the earliest (though 2019 would be more reasonable an expectation). So we'll have to go through 2-3 years of no new M music.

That kinda sucks, because I grew up expecting a new song virtually every year, and since HC, the super long breaks between albums just creates a sense of sadness.

I literally look forward to leaks of abandoned songs/demos for the sake of hearing her voice on something new.

So yeah, I'm all for the new album ASAP!

Then shell be 60yo.

I think 2018 is realistic. And I think my hope for a shorter, more focused album could be possible given that RH was such a big production in terms of time and the number of collaborators.

Also, I think one of the reasons the wait between albums feels especially long is that she stopped releasing singles from soundtracks and compilations in between. We had:

WTG soundtrack and YCD compilation between TB and LAP

IB, TIC, and "This Used to Be My Playground" between LAP and Erotica

"I'll Remember" and "Goodbye to Innocence" between Erotica and BS

STR, "Freedom," and Evita between BS and ROL

"Beautiful Stranger," Ricky Martin duet, and TNBT soundtrack between ROL and Music

"Die Another Day" between Music and AL

That's when things started to slow down. At least we got Celebration between HC and MDNA, but otherwise she's been very quiet between releases. I guess we can just be happy for the leaks?

It's funny how I'm now totally back into this album, mostly because I've now made my perfect 15 track version. There are so many good songs on here I'm hugely disappointed we couldn't have a few more singles. But it looks like that's well and truly over.

Though I would love her to start on a new album straightaway and not get sidetracked by any other projects, other than a musical one. She could at least for 2016 put a new track on a soundtrack or charity album.

But most of all I'd like her to work with a producer who's got the time that needs, and for her not to put any time constraints on getting an album finished. She should take all the time she needs. And most of all stop the leaking!! Does any other artist have such an issue???

• 4 weeks later...

Can you guys please change the title of this thread? I honestly wouldn't want M to see it and misunderstand the meaning behind it. I mean I know I'm being paranoid and she wouldn't care, not that she even logs in here but the title, it just drives me crazy. I want Madonna to release a new album in like 2017!!!

Can you guys please change the title of this thread? I honestly wouldn't want M to see it and misunderstand the meaning behind it. I mean I know I'm being paranoid and she wouldn't care, not that she even logs in here but the title, it just drives me crazy. I want Madonna to release a new album in like 2017!!!

:lmao:

It will be ok. I promise.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't understand why people would want her to work with old producers! Do they not remember MDNA? I keep seeing fans saying "bring back Patrick! bring back Mirwais" I don't get it to be honest.

I don't understand why people would want her to work with old producers! Do they not remember MDNA? I keep seeing fans saying "bring back Patrick! bring back Mirwais" I don't get it to be honest.

She should go for whoever is serving her new vision.

Its normal when her songs from the mirways era feels more currently and contemporary than the kanye stuff that sounds 6 months dated already

Definitely needs to be different and weird whatever it is she does and I also want some long 6 minute+ tracks.

Ideal would be a 9-11 track album with a few really long ones that grow. She's been introspective on her career for RH and it's been a theme but I think she can move on from that with the new record.

Definitely needs to be different and weird whatever it is she does and I also want some long 6 minute+ tracks.

Ideal would be a 9-11 track album with a few really long ones that grow. She's been introspective on her career for RH and it's been a theme but I think she can move on from that with the new record.

:thumbsup:

I d love one more video from the RH album. As long as it is Devil Pray or Inside out or Joan of Arc I m ok with it.

The only producer I would want to come back to write songs with M would be Pat Leonard and Rick Nowels.

I have trust that they would again make miracles together

Guest Candy Shop

I d love one more video from the RH album. As long as it is Devil Pray or Inside out or Joan of Arc I m ok with it.

The only producer I would want to come back to write songs with M would be Pat Leonard and Rick Nowels.

I have trust that they would again make miracles together

Considered she has to release that big project about the Rebel Heart Tour, I think we will get at least 2 others singles from the album... Probably Unapologetic Bitch (Video from the tour with the final unapologetic bitch) and Rebel Heart to close the era...

I was secretly wishing she'd sing Joan of Arc (album version) at the last show and release it as a single with a live video, showing the fans because it's perfect timing in her personal life and would be a great tribute to her fans "Anything they did to me, said to me, doesn't mean a thing 'cause you're here with me now".

I don't ever want this era to end.

Considered she has to release that big project about the Rebel Heart Tour, I think we will get at least 2 others singles from the album... Probably Unapologetic Bitch (Video from the tour with the final unapologetic bitch) and Rebel Heart to close the era...

keeping our fingers crossed

I was secretly wishing she'd sing Joan of Arc (album version) at the last show and release it as a single with a live video, showing the fans because it's perfect timing in her personal life and would be a great tribute to her fans "Anything they did to me, said to me, doesn't mean a thing 'cause you're here with me now".

I don't ever want this era to end.

yaaaass i like this idea

I'm ready for anything new from M: music, single or album, remix, book, movie (director or actress), dvd, advert .... A N Y T H I N G will be alright !!!!