I do not want a new Madonna album

I always want a new Madonna album. Always always always.

Normally I'm in 100% agreement but am quite serious and its almost blasphemous to say but I do not want a new Madonna album. I want remixes of Iconic and Inside Out at least. Videos, Best Night, hell the whole darn album released as singles. It's just such a waste. There's enough untouched material on this album for another whole Era. Guess it adds credence that M really was going for a double album.

Normally I'm in 100% agreement but am quite serious and its almost blasphemous to say but I do not want a new Madonna album. I want remixes of Iconic and Inside Out at least. Videos, Best Night, hell the whole darn album released as singles. It's just such a waste. There's enough untouched material on this album for another whole Era. Guess it adds credence that M really was going for a double album.

Sloane, be greedy and hope for both. :laugh: I am being very greedy but would have loved Madonna to have filmed videos for all of Rebel Heart. I have loved all 3 videos from this album - so varied and brilliant - and so many great songs including the ones on the deluxe issue. We have the tour, the promo performances and the great interviews. However, I always look forward to new Madonna music as well so bring on another album as well.

Sloane, I definitely see your point. I never want this beautiful era to end. RH is a masterpiece and it deserves so much more.

Can't she just extend the tour and continue to promote the album through the end of 2016? I don't think that's unreasonable at all.

:newspaper:

^ Great idea! The world would instantly be a better place. The only downside is I'd be wishing my life away 3 months at a time the moment the video ended.

I wish she filmed a video for every song of RH like Beyonce did with her album. Every single song is video-worthy! Hopefully she'll do that with the next album.

That would have been upwards of 19 videos or more for Rebel Heart! Give the old woman a break!

That would have been upwards of 19 videos or more for Rebel Heart! Give the old woman a break!

If Beyonce can do it, so can Madonna! Maybe she could've directed some to satisfy the directing bug inside of her!

I can completely understand you! I don't want this era to end! I want more videos,too! There's so much more beauty on this record that the world needs to hear and see...

But I'm always ready for something new!

Guest Rachelle of London

Madonnas not old

:order::order:

:smooch:

I see what you're saying. Look at how many videos we got from Erotica.

Video are just dead now. Too bad. There are a lot of great concepts to me missed.

Do not use the words "old" and "woman" in the same sentence, thank you very much.

:s703:

She's still interested in making great videos, she's a Leo and the greatest visual artist and entertainer. Just look at the RH era. :wow:

She has nothing left to prove. She'll do what she wants. Just release any song mainstream or not, 4-5 songs to iTunes, and videos for each one and promote them in YouTube/Vevo.